Best Nature photo of the year 2021 etc

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
Johan O E Regular Member • Posts: 144
Best Nature photo of the year 2021 etc

I'm not really a nature photographer even though I like it.

I've been entering the Swedish Grand Prix of photography competition in their biggest photography magazine since January.

The competition is in 5 different categories and at the end of the year the winner becomes Photographer of the year in Sweden etc.

I've been very lucky and managed to get awarded/published my photographs in every competition of the magazine incl bronze for portrait and gold in Nature.

I am so happy and greatful for the rewards and currently sitting in nr1 position with one competition to go.

I'm up against some of my favourite photographers, shooting Leicas & Hasselblads.

All my shots for this years competition have been shot with the XT2 and the XF55-200mm

Wish me luck for the last competition.😀 Becoming photographer of the year would change my life forever in so many ways.

I also feel Fujifilm is all the gear I'll ever need. Currently saving up to the 90mmf2 and the 18mm2

Johan Otterdahl Edfeldt

@Sufstreet

@xftales

Thaaaaaaaanks

-- hide signature --

Without darkness we can't shine

Merts Forum Member • Posts: 89
Re: Best Nature photo of the year 2021 etc

Great photo's , good luck

-- hide signature --

Fuji&Nikon&Mac

Merts's gear list:Merts's gear list
Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-T4
pylorus21 Regular Member • Posts: 213

At last I meet a photographer who does not feel the need of a Sony to feel empowered to do justice to his passion for photography. Thank you as I have always wondered if such photographers ever exist...You have a very interesting shot there. It took me a while to figure it out at my current viewing distance! Brilliant work and good luck.

OP Johan O E Regular Member • Posts: 144

pylorus21 wrote:

At last I meet a photographer who does not feel the need of a Sony to feel empowered to do justice to his passion for photography. Thank you as I have always wondered if such photographers ever exist...You have a very interesting shot there. It took me a while to figure it out at my current viewing distance! Brilliant work and good luck.

Thanks.

In the digital world I started off with Olympus then had Nikon for a while and then Canon for many years, but it was Fujifilm that made me really fall in love with photography and made me want to carry it around wherever I go.

Johan

-- hide signature --

OP Johan O E Regular Member • Posts: 144

Merts wrote:

Great photo's , good luck

Thanks... I hope for a miracle,.😁

-- hide signature --

John Keiffer Regular Member • Posts: 208