Started 3 months ago | Photos
Henry Lozykowski Senior Member • Posts: 1,388
Two different passion flowers.

Thank you for looking,

Cheers!

Henry

gardenersassistant Veteran Member • Posts: 9,219
Re: Two different passion flowers.

I think the second one is very striking Henry. I like that a lot. Lovely colours, clarity and DOF coverage, and a wonderful looking flower.

macrouser
macrouser Senior Member • Posts: 3,322

I think passion flowers are some of the most interesting flowers.  There is a lot of variety and colors.

macrouser's gear list:macrouser's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony a7R III Sigma 150mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS +2 more
DNSJR
DNSJR Veteran Member • Posts: 5,689

Oh Henry, simply beautiful!!! TFS

-- hide signature --

DNSJR

DNSJR's gear list:DNSJR's gear list
Sony RX10 III Sony a6300 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro +3 more
Pedagydusz Veteran Member • Posts: 5,772

Hoping that you will forgive me to do this without asking first, I give you yet another one:

This is a plant of the same genus (Passiflora, if I am not mistaken) that doesn't actually give passion fruits.

Anyway, I agree that your second one is a remarkable and striking flower. Does it give passion fruits?

-- hide signature --
 Pedagydusz's gear list:Pedagydusz's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F707 Canon EOS 7D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 +3 more
1Dx4me
1Dx4me Forum Pro • Posts: 12,646

Wow, Henry, this is an amazing flower, never seen it before. TFS.

-- hide signature --

Nature is under no obligation to make sense to us!!!

OP Henry Lozykowski Senior Member • Posts: 1,388

gardenersassistant wrote:

I think the second one is very striking Henry. I like that a lot. Lovely colours, clarity and DOF coverage, and a wonderful looking flower.

I'm glad Nick you like them, thanks a lot for your comments,

Henry

OP Henry Lozykowski Senior Member • Posts: 1,388

Pedagydusz wrote:

Hoping that you will forgive me to do this without asking first, I give you yet another one:

This is a plant of the same genus (Passiflora, if I am not mistaken) that doesn't actually give passion fruits.

Anyway, I agree that your second one is a remarkable and striking flower. Does it give passion fruits?

Thanks a lot Antonio for your picture and comment. The second picture was made in Athens Ohio and give passion fruits.

Henry

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads