New to the club!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
Melcox Regular Member • Posts: 199
New to the club!

Well, I've just joined the Leica owners / enthusiasts club, having recently purchased a Leica Q2.

I'm a Nikon shooter and I shoot mostly wildlife and travel. After much research and deliberation I decided to try the Q2 and I'm impressed and happy with the performance of the Q2. I'll get a chance do some serious travel / street photography on an upcoming trip to NYC but so far I've been getting used to using the Q2 and taking random shots while walking around the neighborhood.

I'm impressed with the image quality, build quality and functions and features of the Q2 and extremely happy I took the plunge.

Here is a shot of my neighbor's dog.

Melcox's gear list:Melcox's gear list
Leica Q2 Nikon Df Nikon D500 Nikon D850 Nikon Z7 II +37 more
LeicaEye
LeicaEye Veteran Member • Posts: 6,314
Re: New to the club!

Welcome, the Q2 is a great choice for your first Leica.. Nice Dog..  Take Care   L

-- hide signature --

Everyday is a Challenge. I Meet It Head On..

LeicaEye's gear list:LeicaEye's gear list
Leica V-Lux 40 Leica D-Lux 7 Nikon D3100 Canon EOS 5DS Leica CL +10 more
John Webb
John Webb Regular Member • Posts: 217
Re: New to the club!

Congrats with the Q2...Just received mine on Sept 1st so also trying to get to know the camera. Also a Nikon shooter since mid 60's whose primary lens other than the 50mm was a 28mm that I shot for over 10 years. So far love the camera and definetly bitten by the Leica bug. Feels great in the hand and like the files pretty much SOOC. The Q2 will be with me pretty much anytime I leave the house.

John Webb's gear list:John Webb's gear list
Leica Q2 Nikon D800 Nikon Z7 +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads