Litra Studio is Marked Down to $265

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
flbdig Senior Member • Posts: 1,262
Litra Studio is Marked Down to $265

I have 2 Litra Pros and I love that little light. I was purchasing a Light and Motion CLX10 when I searched for the Litra Studio to compare Lumens. To my surprise the Litra Studio was price dropped from $650 to $265 on Amazon! I purchased two of them right away.

I shoot a lot of weddings and I have been using the Litra Pro a lot more for a the indoor moments like getting ready, bridal suite shoots, groom getting ready etc. Also used them for receptions a lot the past 2 months.

I am huge fan of flash lighting and I use them for every wedding, but I'm loving the WYSIWYG of my Litra Pros. So I am excited about adding the Studios and the CLX10.

-- hide signature --

https://www.1cor1313.com/
1Co 13:13 But now we still have faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is LOVE!!!

flbdig's gear list:flbdig's gear list
Panasonic S1 Panasonic Lumix DC-S1R Sigma fp Panasonic Lumix DC-S5 Panasonic S Pro 50mm F1.4 +9 more
Ellis Vener
MOD Ellis Vener Forum Pro • Posts: 15,996
Re: Litra Studio is Marked Down to $265

Both the Litra Pro and the Light and Motion CLX10 use LED elements to produce light and can be battery powered but beyond that the two lighting instruments are very, very different and produce very different quality of light.

The Litra Pro is a small, “brick” type light with a non focused wide illumination angle beam produced by an array of 60 LEDs. It is a bi-color light, and it’s maximum brightness (which is probably at around 4200K color temp) , is 1.200 lumens.

They are great little lights and certainly have a place in a lighting kit.

The Light and Motion CLX10 is a vCOB LED lighting instrument that can be used bare, with lenses to produce a focused beam, or used in a larger softbox, or with an umbrella. It’s maximum output is 10,000 lumens.

-- hide signature --

Ellis Vener
A working photographer since 1984.
To see my work, please visit http://www.ellisvener.com
Or on Instagram @EllisVenerStudio

Ellis Vener's gear list:Ellis Vener's gear list
Sony RX100 VII Nikon D850 Nikon Z7 Nikon Z6 Nikon Z7 II +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads