Cross Country with the RX10iv

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
tbcass
tbcass Forum Pro • Posts: 51,740
Cross Country with the RX10iv

2 of my Grandsons run HS Cross Country. These are from Saturday.

-- hide signature --

Tom

tbcass's gear list:tbcass's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony RX10 IV Sony a99 II Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +8 more
Mina J
Mina J Veteran Member • Posts: 5,493
Re: Cross Country with the RX10iv

tbcass wrote:

Wonderful shots and thanks for sharing them!  It's nice they are running together.  I'm so glad the kids can get out and enjoy what they love doing.

Mina

-- hide signature --

"A photograph is a mirror that remembers"
By Blind Tom 1849-1908

Mina J's gear list:Mina J's gear list
Sony RX100 III Sony RX10 IV Sony RX100 VII Nikon D300 Nikon D750
tbcass
OP tbcass Forum Pro • Posts: 51,740

Mina J wrote:

tbcass wrote:

Wonderful shots and thanks for sharing them! It's nice they are running together. I'm so glad the kids can get out and enjoy what they love doing.

Mina

Thank You.

-- hide signature --

Tom

Sony RX100 Sony RX10 IV Sony a99 II Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +8 more
snappyden
snappyden Veteran Member • Posts: 5,871

Tom,

Wonderful images.  The boys sure look fit.  Cross country never suited my 5'-5" frame and short legs;-). Your nephews look like they have more appropriate physiques for that sport.

Have you ever run a marathon?  I once ran a half marathon and thought training for it was one of the worst tortures I've ever endured.  Just think of all the hours I spent running when I could have been drinking beer!

Best,

Den

snappyden's gear list:snappyden's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS15 Sony RX100
tbcass
OP tbcass Forum Pro • Posts: 51,740

snappyden wrote:

Tom,

Wonderful images. The boys sure look fit. Cross country never suited my 5'-5" frame and short legs;-). Your nephews look like they have more appropriate physiques for that sport.

Actually, the younger one is your size and he finished 60 out of 161. His older brother is much taller and finished 6 out of 161.

Have you ever run a marathon? I once ran a half marathon and thought training for it was one of the worst tortures I've ever endured. Just think of all the hours I spent running when I could have been drinking beer!

I always hated running. You couldn't pay me a million dollars to run a marathon.

-
Tom

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads