Some curtsied tennis pictures with the GFX 100s

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
Laci55
Laci55 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,517
Some curtsied tennis pictures with the GFX 100s

I was taking pictures on a tournament with my usual setup... (Canon R5) I had the 100s with me for taking portraits about the winners. Of course I could not let it be to try to take some action shots too... All in continuous focus mode with single frame taking... (Serial taking is useless with the very low fps...) Wide open 110 for the action shots...I was surprised that the my hit rate of in focus pictures was much higher then I anticipated it... The files are full of details as "usual" with this camera...

More pictures are here both with 100s and R5...https://imaginestudio.smugmug.com/Sports/Tennis/Sommar-tour/

-- hide signature --

'If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs...' Kipling
www.imaginestudio.se

Laci55's gear list:Laci55's gear list
Canon EOS R Hasselblad X1D II 50C Canon EOS R5 Nikon Z7 II Fujifilm GFX 100S +20 more
Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
pylorus21 Regular Member • Posts: 110
Re: Some curtsied tennis pictures with the GFX 100s

Lovely shots...You have mastered this art very well. Top notch skin tone...Any particular film simulation ?

Rich42 Senior Member • Posts: 2,401

Nice shots.

And the two girls have great tennis mechanics. Getting everything into a swing or serve so that both feet are off the ground is top level effort. Looks like they intend to be pros.

Rich

Laci55
OP Laci55 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,517

Thank You so much for Your kind comment! It was Velvia simulation...

-- hide signature --

www.imaginestudio.se

Canon EOS R Hasselblad X1D II 50C Canon EOS R5 Nikon Z7 II Fujifilm GFX 100S +20 more
Laci55
OP Laci55 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,517

Thank You so much for Your kind comment! Yes, they are taking the tennis very seriously!

-- hide signature --

www.imaginestudio.se

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads