WTB - Sony RX1 RX1R RX1R II in good condition NYC

Started 3 months ago | Wanted
shiftyonthemic
shiftyonthemic Forum Member • Posts: 57
WTB - Sony RX1 RX1R RX1R II in good condition NYC

WTB - Sony RX1 or RX1R in good condition NYC, would also consider a clean RX1R II as well.

Would ask for photos at a blank wall or sky at f16 and f22 to check for any dust on the sensor.

Let me know...

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: NY, United States

Sony RX1 Sony RX1R Sony RX1R II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ElGhuraify Junior Member • Posts: 43
Re: WTB - Sony RX1 RX1R RX1R II in good condition NYC

I'll post instead of Andy

"No Auctions. All items offered for sale must list a listing price. You are welcome to post links to your own eBay auctions."

ElGhuraify's gear list:ElGhuraify's gear list
Sony a7 III Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 Sony FE 24-105mm F4
MOD AndyH44 Senior Member • Posts: 2,649
You need to re-read his post .....

(Hint) .... it's a WTB; not an Auction or For Sale. 

ElGhuraify Junior Member • Posts: 43
Re: You need to re-read his post .....

AndyH44 wrote:

(Hint) .... it's a WTB; not an Auction or For Sale.

My bad I didn't notice 

ElGhuraify's gear list:ElGhuraify's gear list
Sony a7 III Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 Sony FE 24-105mm F4
Ed B
Ed B Forum Pro • Posts: 11,479

There's an RX1 for sale at KEH but it's rated as a bargain so it might be scratched up. 
Just the same KEH is very conservative with their ratings and gives a 6-month (180 day) warranty so you wouldn't have to worry about dust.

Bejersey
Bejersey Forum Pro • Posts: 14,509

Ed B wrote:

There's an RX1 for sale at KEH but it's rated as a bargain so it might be scratched up.
Just the same KEH is very conservative with their ratings and gives a 6-month (180 day) warranty so you wouldn't have to worry about dust.

But good look getting them to check for dust on the sensor. Seriously

Geekapoo
Geekapoo Senior Member • Posts: 2,673

Bejersey wrote:

Ed B wrote:

Is that an issue? You buy, test the sensor (close down the lens, photograph white background) and return if the sensor is dirty.

From KEH:

Returns and exchanges are subject to the following conditions:

• Merchandise may be returned within 21 days of delivery for a full money-back refund, excluding any shipping charges. Items that qualified for free shipping will have our standard shipping rates deducted from the refund or credit.
  • NEW items must be in perfect, brand new condition and returned in manufacturer's original, undamaged box. All manufacturer's original packing materials, accessories and original unused warranty cards (and rebate forms if applicable) must also be included.
  • USED (Like New, Like New-, Excellent+, Excellent, Bargain, Ugly) items must be returned in the same condition as originally shipped.
  • Items that do not meet the above conditions may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
  • The following products cannot be returned:
    • As-Is items
    • Drones
    • Film and other photo-sensitized products
  • The return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer and is non-refundable.
 Geekapoo's gear list:Geekapoo's gear list
Sony RX100 Fujifilm XF 16mm F1.4 R WR Sony RX10 IV Fujifilm X-E3 Sony a7R IV +11 more
Ed B
Ed B Forum Pro • Posts: 11,479

Bejersey wrote:

Ed B wrote:

Yes, I doubt that's checked but like one other per person said, there is that 180-day warranty and that's something we can't get when buying from an individual.

I have an RX1 that I bought in EX plus condition from KEH that appears new, with no dust.

The warranty was a big factor in making the buying decision especially because I'm sure I could have bought from an individual for quite a bit less money.

Price aside, I do really like the camera and have never regretted buying it.

Bejersey
Bejersey Forum Pro • Posts: 14,509

Glad you had a good experience. I have the RX1 and love it

Rick

Ed B wrote:

Bejersey wrote:

Ed B wrote:

Yes, I doubt that's checked but like one other per person said, there is that 180-day warranty and that's something we can't get when buying from an individual.

I have an RX1 that I bought in EX plus condition from KEH that appears new, with no dust.

The warranty was a big factor in making the buying decision especially because I'm sure I could have bought from an individual for quite a bit less money.

Price aside, I do really like the camera and have never regretted buying it.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads