Power adapter for Canon EOS M6 Mark II

Started 5 months ago | Questions
Larry Cunningham
Larry Cunningham Senior Member • Posts: 1,096
Power adapter for Canon EOS M6 Mark II

I have a Canon Compact Power Adapter CA-PS700 and Canon DC Coupler DR-E17 that I've used many times on my EOS M3 and EOS M5.

I recently purchased an EOS M6 Mark II. Anyone know whether the CA-PS700/DR-E17 combo will also work with the M6Mark II?

Larry

Larry Cunningham's gear list:Larry Cunningham's gear list
Canon EOS M5 Canon EOS M3 Canon EOS M6 II Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM +18 more
ANSWER:
Canon EOS M3 Canon EOS M6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
palombian Regular Member • Posts: 471
Re: Power adapter for Canon EOS M6 Mark II

I have a Chinese one and it works on the M6 Mark II.

palombian's gear list:palombian's gear list
Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS M6 Canon EOS M100 Canon EOS M6 II Canon EOS R5 +26 more
Jack Calypso Contributing Member • Posts: 711

Larry Cunningham wrote:

I have a Canon Compact Power Adapter CA-PS700 and Canon DC Coupler DR-E17 that I've used many times on my EOS M3 and EOS M5.

I recently purchased an EOS M6 Mark II. Anyone know whether the CA-PS700/DR-E17 combo will also work with the M6Mark II?

Larry

It works fine. I was rather disappointed that it doesn't work with the RP, even though they use the same batteries.

selected answer This post was selected as the answer by the original poster.
Larry Cunningham
OP Larry Cunningham Senior Member • Posts: 1,096

Jack Calypso wrote:

Larry Cunningham wrote:

Larry

It works fine. I was rather disappointed that it doesn't work with the RP, even though they use the same batteries.

Thanks! It's very strange that it doesn't work with a camera that uses the same batteries. Now I'm glad I asked.

Larry

Larry Cunningham's gear list:Larry Cunningham's gear list
Canon EOS M5 Canon EOS M3 Canon EOS M6 II Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM +18 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads