For Australian readers

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
rb dwn Senior Member • Posts: 1,000
For Australian readers

I’m (hesitantly) offloading some sa mount stuff via ebay. It can easily be found by searching sa mount. For now: 100-300 f4; 1.4 teleconverter; and 18-300. All in good condition. Possibly to come: 85 and 20 art.

(Not getting out of foveon altogether, but am finding that my trio of dp Merrills are my main go to when I get bored with my A7rii.)

-- hide signature --
Sony a7 Sony a7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
atom14
atom14 Senior Member • Posts: 2,618
Re: For Australian readers

rb dwn wrote:

I’m (hesitantly) offloading some sa mount stuff via ebay. It can easily be found by searching sa mount. For now: 100-300 f4; 1.4 teleconverter; and 18-300. All in good condition. Possibly to come: 85 and 20 art.

(Not getting out of foveon altogether, but am finding that my trio of dp Merrills are my main go to when I get bored with my A7rii.)

Easy...? Well, I finally found it by searching "100-300f4 for sigma", after searching on combos of the bold-test terms.

https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/rbrux?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

I even checked the for sale forum here.

All nice, but I'm looking for an SA mount macro of any length/age. Would there be any such in the mix at some stage?

Ta.

atom14.

OP rb dwn Senior Member • Posts: 1,000

atom14 wrote:

rb dwn wrote:

Easy...? Well, I finally found it by searching "100-300f4 for sigma", after searching on combos of the bold-test terms.

https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/rbrux?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

I even checked the for sale forum here.

All nice, but I'm looking for an SA mount macro of any length/age. Would there be any such in the mix at some stage?

Ta.

atom14.

I was wary of dpr policy about linking to eBay, but the link you’ve posted does the job nicely, thanks.

Nope, no macro on the horizon. I’ve got the 70 (non art) but it goes very nicely adapted on the a7rii.

-- hide signature --
atom14
atom14 Senior Member • Posts: 2,618

rb dwn wrote:

Nope, no macro on the horizon. I’ve got the 70 (non art) but it goes very nicely adapted on the a7rii.

Ta for that.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads