Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
BurnImage
BurnImage Senior Member • Posts: 1,314
Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!
11

Just noticed that Nikon UK have launched a sale today with good discounts on Z products.

Just bagged myself a 24-200mm for £669, discounted from the usual price of £849. Plus it’s actually in stock!

https://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/Nikon/Nikon-Z-System

-- hide signature --
 BurnImage's gear list:BurnImage's gear list
Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z7 II Nikon Z 85mm F1.8 Nikon Z 24-70mm F2.8 Nikon Z 70-200 F2.8 VR +2 more
Dosstramp Junior Member • Posts: 39
Re: Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!
1

Thanks,

was about to pull the trigger on one of these from Panamoz for £760.

Just ordered one from Wex for £669

gus_goose New Member • Posts: 13
Re: Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!
1

Same goes for Germany, Z-mount cameras are significantly cheaper now

 gus_goose's gear list:gus_goose's gear list
Nikon Z6 II Pentax smc DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6ED AL [IF] DC WR Pentax 55-300mm F4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM +3 more
AlanWatson Regular Member • Posts: 324
Re: Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!

Good catch. To be honest I wasn't expecting anything so soon, given that they are still selling the II models as fast as they can restock the shelves. But also perfect, as I was going to move into the Z system in the next few weeks anyway (and the sale is on until July 19th, so I don't need to rush my choices).

BurnImage
OP BurnImage Senior Member • Posts: 1,314
Re: Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!
1

AlanWatson wrote:

Good catch. To be honest I wasn't expecting anything so soon, given that they are still selling the II models as fast as they can restock the shelves. But also perfect, as I was going to move into the Z system in the next few weeks anyway (and the sale is on until July 19th, so I don't need to rush my choices).

Only thing to watch out for is stock selling out, especially at these prices!

-- hide signature --
 BurnImage's gear list:BurnImage's gear list
Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z7 II Nikon Z 85mm F1.8 Nikon Z 24-70mm F2.8 Nikon Z 70-200 F2.8 VR +2 more
BasilG Veteran Member • Posts: 8,680
Re: Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!

LOL. I just received my last order from the Xmas rebate sale. But some of these are very tempting, and the 14-24/2.8 surely is an attractive proposition with a £180 rebate.

PurpleVole New Member • Posts: 9
Re: Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!

The Z5 I ordered yesterday is now £90 cheaper!

I’ve emailed the retailer to see if they’ll honour the sale price for me seeing as I’ve not even got the camera yet!

Fingers crossed.....

PurpleVole New Member • Posts: 9
Re: Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!
6

PurpleVole wrote:

The Z5 I ordered yesterday is now £90 cheaper!

I’ve emailed the retailer to see if they’ll honour the sale price for me seeing as I’ve not even got the camera yet!

Fingers crossed.....

And happily they’ve agreed to refund the difference!

briantilley
briantilley Veteran Member • Posts: 5,885
Re: Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!

BurnImage wrote:

Just noticed that Nikon UK have launched a sale today with good discounts on Z products.

Just bagged myself a 24-200mm for £669, discounted from the usual price of £849. Plus it’s actually in stock!

Thanks for the alert.

I've gone for a Z 24mm f/1.8 S from Gray's of Westminster at a very nice price.  Don't get excited, though - it was their last one!

 briantilley's gear list:briantilley's gear list
Nikon Df Nikon Z6 Nikon Z7 Nikkor AF-S 300mm f/4E PF ED VR Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-20E III +18 more
Joop_S Regular Member • Posts: 496
Nikon Europe - Z Sale on Now!

What do you think is the reason that the Z6 isn't on sale and all other cameras are?  I think that  the Z6 is on his end and only the Z6II is in production.

 Joop_S's gear list:Joop_S's gear list
Nikon Z7 II Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 Nikon Z 24-70mm F2.8 Nikon Z 70-200 F2.8 VR Nikon Z 14-24mm F2.8
BenDM New Member • Posts: 6
Re: Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!

Thanks so much for sharing this - I just ordered a Z6II with the 24-70 f4 from John Lewis of all places, as it was the lowest price there! Cheaper than grey market, and with a two year warranty to boot.

I can’t wait to get started with the system. I’m coming from Fuji as their autofocus just can’t keep up with my kids. I know the Nikon isn’t at Sony levels but I’m hoping I’ll get a significantly higher keeper rate nonetheless. 
Anyway, thanks again!

Dosstramp Junior Member • Posts: 39
Re: Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!

Dosstramp wrote:

Thanks,

was about to pull the trigger on one of these from Panamoz for £760.

Just ordered one from Wex for £669

Ordered mine from Wex (UK) earlier today and had a message that it's been dispatched 

djwuk Regular Member • Posts: 272
Re: Nikon UK - Z Sale on Now!

Yes I see there is a oner off the Z24mm F1.8, which is tempting but I should save my money for the lenses to be launched on the road map that I want more. My sigmonster 150-500 appears to have a compatibility issue with the Z6 (AF & OS not working) which for me probably puts the Z200-600 at the front of the queue. The 100-400 and 105 macro also

 djwuk's gear list:djwuk's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-2 Nikon D7200 Nikon Z6 Nikon D200 Nikon AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED +11 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads