ZAZA

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
clouseau
clouseau Senior Member • Posts: 1,643
ZAZA

-- hide signature --

"Life is pain....AU CHOCOLAT!"
Oh! Great Spirit! Grant me not to criticize my neighbor till I have walked a mile in his moccasins.

Phonzie
Phonzie Senior Member • Posts: 1,060
Re: ZAZA

These are just great, Pierre. They have their own style, guided by a masterful eye.

I must ask. Was this a professional shoot? Just having fun with an acquaintance? I hope you don't mind me asking. For some reason I feel curious about the relationship between the model and the photographer. A sign,  I think, that these really work.

Phonzie's gear list:Phonzie's gear list
Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 40mm F2.8 Nikon Z 14-30mm F4
clouseau
OP clouseau Senior Member • Posts: 1,643

Phonzie wrote:

These are just great, Pierre. They have their own style, guided by a masterful eye.

I must ask. Was this a professional shoot? Just having fun with an acquaintance? I hope you don't mind me asking. For some reason I feel curious about the relationship between the model and the photographer. A sign, I think, that these really work.

OOhh!! Phonzie! please measure yourself, not in public!

Well, finally, I'm going to give up a bit... She is my psychiatrist, so I confess only to her...

Glad you enjoy the pictures !

pierre

-- hide signature --

Oh! Great Spirit! Grant me not to criticize my neighbor till I have walked a mile in his moccasins.

hurtsme
MOD hurtsme Veteran Member • Posts: 3,450

Love the series.  They exhibit plenty of attitude!

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Kevin
--
My stomach is flat...the "l" is just silent.

hurtsme's gear list:hurtsme's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II +3 more
clouseau

hurtsme wrote:

Love the series. They exhibit plenty of attitude!

Thank you very much hurtsme.

pierre.

-- hide signature --

clouseau

Phonzie wrote:

I must ask. Was this a professional shoot? Just having fun with an acquaintance? I hope you don't mind me asking. For some reason I feel curious about the relationship between the model and the photographer. A sign, I think, that these really work.

I think this crop is interesting , gives more tension to the picture.

-- hide signature --

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads