How can I correct this distortion?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
JohnD1234 New Member • Posts: 6
How can I correct this distortion?

I shot this Pano in poor form and merged in LR pano. I tried boundary warp and transform in LR, and adaptive wide angle in PS but to no avail.

Do you know any simple tools where I can straighten the twilight wedge (without manually transforming in PS)?

gordonpritchard Veteran Member • Posts: 4,755
Re: How can I correct this distortion?

JohnD1234 wrote:

I shot this Pano in poor form and merged in LR pano. I tried boundary warp and transform in LR, and adaptive wide angle in PS but to no avail.

Do you know any simple tools where I can straighten the twilight wedge (without manually transforming in PS)?

Use the Warp tool in Photoshop.

-- hide signature --

———————————————————————------
"View their gallery before accepting their comments."
———————————————————————------
My photos: http://www.gordonpritchard.blogspot.com/

gordonpritchard's gear list:gordonpritchard's gear list
Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sony SLT-A57 Sony a77 II Sony 500mm F8 Reflex Tamron 16-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro
OP JohnD1234 New Member • Posts: 6

gordonpritchard wrote:

JohnD1234 wrote:

Use the Warp tool in Photoshop.

The problem with manually transforming it is that the line doesn't become straight. No matter how much I try, it always looks wavy at some point.

JeffKo
JeffKo Regular Member • Posts: 110

JohnD1234 wrote:

Here's a try with Filter - Adaptive Wide Angle and a bit of warp with some content aware fill...

You can fine tune it a bit more - the Adaptive Wide Angle Filter did most of the work.

- Jeff

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads