EVF for shoot and LCD for config

Started 2 months ago | Questions
zorgtool Regular Member • Posts: 125
EVF for shoot and LCD for config

Hi Everyone,

Stupid question about the configuration. I would have the EVF with eyes detected on/of for shoot (I doesn't use the LCD screen), but I like to have the LCD for config.

Currently after 1h searching in all the menu, I was unable to do that. If I put camera on EVF only + Sensor, I've no idea how to turn on the LCD, if I press the “Menu” button the config appear...in the EVF.

Z

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
AutoEverything Regular Member • Posts: 101
Re: EVF for shoot and LCD for config

It would probably help to mention the camera, you are talking about...

if you talk about the GFX100s, that is currently the one about which the most question are asked, then just press the view mode button on the right side of the EVF, until you are in the desired mode.

AutoEverything's gear list:AutoEverything's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital III Epson R-D1 Leica M10 Fujifilm GFX 100 Fujifilm X-T4 +1 more
OP zorgtool Regular Member • Posts: 125

Oh s.... Sorry. Didn't notice.

Yes I'm talking about de GFX100S. Ok..Thanks for the answer. But I find that very annoying to have to change the mode. Because after that I need to change it back.

But anyway thanks for the help

AutoEverything Regular Member • Posts: 101

I think, what you want exactly is not supported: switching on the LCD by the menu-button and leaving it off otherwise. AFAIK, the ViewMode Button is the only way.

AutoEverything's gear list:AutoEverything's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital III Epson R-D1 Leica M10 Fujifilm GFX 100 Fujifilm X-T4 +1 more
Greg7579
Greg7579 Forum Pro • Posts: 13,239

Play with the camera by trying all of the view modes (button on the EVF).  I usually have it on eye detect where the LCD on the back switches off and the EVF lights up when your eye approaches it.  But I'm using the LCD back way less these days because that EVF on the GFX 100 is so awesome.

I used the back LCD panel yesterday.  I set the camera 7 feet up on top of a metal construction fence and flipped the LCD down and lit it up.  I touch focused (rare for me) where I wanted to focus with the camera up above my head and shot this constriction scene on a canal in Florida.

-- hide signature --
 Greg7579's gear list:Greg7579's gear list
Leica Q2 Fujifilm GFX 50R Fujifilm GFX 100 Fujifilm GF 32-64mm F4 Fujifilm 120mm F4 Macro +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads