R5 RAW - can't see it from Cinema Raw Development

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
Rui Guerra New Member • Posts: 3
R5 RAW - can't see it from Cinema Raw Development

Hi All,

I have a problem and maybe you can help me. I just can't see the R5 clips from inside Cinema RAW Development. What I'm i doing wrong?

I'm using Mac OSX High Sierra and R5 firmware 1.3.1

In Finder I can see the files, no problem. But once I open Canon's Cinema RAW Development the folder looks empty (but it's not).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
PMUK
PMUK Senior Member • Posts: 1,673
Re: R5 RAW - can't see it from Cinema Raw Development

Rui Guerra wrote:

Hi All,

I have a problem and maybe you can help me. I just can't see the R5 clips from inside Cinema RAW Development. What I'm i doing wrong?

I'm using Mac OSX High Sierra and R5 firmware 1.3.1

In Finder I can see the files, no problem. But once I open Canon's Cinema RAW Development the folder looks empty (but it's not).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Hi Rui,

Unfortunately I can't help you, but my suggestion is to also post this on the Digital Video Talk forum as there are a number of R5 posters on there who may be able to help you.

Phil

PMUK's gear list:PMUK's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Sony RX100 VI Canon EOS 7D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EOS R5 +9 more
OP Rui Guerra New Member • Posts: 3

PMUK wrote:

Hi Rui,

Unfortunately I can't help you, but my suggestion is to also post this on the Digital Video Talk forum as there are a number of R5 posters on there who may be able to help you.

Phil

Thanks Phil, I'll do that.

RodrigoPolo
RodrigoPolo New Member • Posts: 11

Indeed, Canon hasn't updated the software to read those files, only the plug-ins for AVID and Final Cut, but Resolve can understand the format.

Markr041 Veteran Member • Posts: 8,782

RodrigoPolo wrote:

Indeed, Canon hasn't updated the software to read those files, only the plug-ins for AVID and Final Cut, but Resolve can understand the format.

How about the new RAW light in Resolve? Does it recognize that?

Markr041's gear list:Markr041's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic LX100 Sony RX100 IV Panasonic ZS100 Olympus TG-5 +14 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads