Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330 focal length bar

Started 2 months ago | Questions
luciano909 New Member • Posts: 2
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330 focal length bar

I have an Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330. When I press the zoom lever on the side of the lens, the focal length bar appears on the camera display.

Firstly, is there any way to either keep this bar displayed or show an indicator showing the current focal length?

Secondly, is there any way to use custom increments? For example can I set just 3 focal lengths of 28mm, 300mm and 600mm and use the zoom side lever to jump between these 3 focal lengths?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
jlina
jlina Senior Member • Posts: 1,793
Re: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330 focal length bar

Hi! I'm bumping this so some of the much more knowledgeable fz300 people might chime in. I'm not sure about the first part of your question but I am fairly certain there is a way to set it to zoom out at intervals.... Do you have the advanced manual?

-- hide signature --

jlina

AshleyMC Senior Member • Posts: 1,322
Re: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330 focal length bar

luciano909 wrote:

I have an Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ330. When I press the zoom lever on the side of the lens, the focal length bar appears on the camera display.

Firstly, is there any way to either keep this bar displayed or show an indicator showing the current focal length?

No - unfortunately.

There is no “custom” menu option to add or remove certain information elements on the DISP panels - except the histogram.

Secondly, is there any way to use custom increments? For example can I set just 3 focal lengths of 28mm, 300mm and 600mm and use the zoom side lever to jump between these 3 focal lengths?

No - unfortunately.

The focal lengths for “step zooming” are preset in the firmware. There is no “custom” menu option for re-defining them.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads