Paul Buff Link 800 Broncolor speedring?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions
tomanatura
tomanatura Regular Member • Posts: 121
Paul Buff Link 800 Broncolor speedring?

Hi,

Is there way to attach Broncolor softboxes onto Paul Buff lights (specially Link800)?

I can't find any info, speedring etc.

Thanks you

 tomanatura's gear list:tomanatura's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G
Don89 Senior Member • Posts: 1,973
Re: Paul Buff Link 800 Broncolor speedring?

tomanatura wrote:

Hi,

Is there way to attach Broncolor softboxes onto Paul Buff lights (specially Link800)?

I can't find any info, speedring etc.

Thanks you

B & H had some generic speedrings   Unsure of your mount though.   Think it was called an Angler Speedring.

-- hide signature --

Nikons, Rolleiflexes, Elinchroms

 Don89's gear list:Don89's gear list
Nikon D850 Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art Nikon AF-S 70-200mm F2.8E FL ED VR +1 more
Ellis Vener
MOD Ellis Vener Forum Pro • Posts: 15,611
Re: Paul Buff Link 800 Broncolor speedring?

Don89 wrote:

tomanatura wrote:

Hi,

Is there way to attach Broncolor softboxes onto Paul Buff lights (specially Link800)?

I can't find any info, speedring etc.

Thanks you

B & H had some generic speedrings Unsure of your mount though. Think it was called an Angler Speedring.

Measure the length of the side of a Broncolor speedring. If it is 5.5 inches your softbox will most likely fit a Chimera Lighting speedring with a Paul C Buff / Balcar insert.

-- hide signature --

Ellis Vener
Professional photographer since 1984.
To see my work, please visit http://www.ellisvener.com
Or on Instagram @EllisVenerStudio

 Ellis Vener's gear list:Ellis Vener's gear list
Sony RX100 VII Nikon D850 Nikon Z7 Nikon Z6 Nikon Z7 II +1 more
tomanatura
OP tomanatura Regular Member • Posts: 121
Re: Paul Buff Link 800 Broncolor speedring?

Thanks you .-) , I'll check it, unfortunatelly I forget mention, that Im in Europe.

 tomanatura's gear list:tomanatura's gear list
Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G
Ellis Vener
MOD Ellis Vener Forum Pro • Posts: 15,611
Re: Paul Buff Link 800 Broncolor speedring?

tomanatura wrote:

Thanks you .-) , I'll check it, unfortunatelly I forget mention, that Im in Europe.

Just convert inches to cm.

-- hide signature --

Ellis Vener
Professional photographer since 1984.
To see my work, please visit http://www.ellisvener.com
Or on Instagram @EllisVenerStudio

 Ellis Vener's gear list:Ellis Vener's gear list
Sony RX100 VII Nikon D850 Nikon Z7 Nikon Z6 Nikon Z7 II +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads