***Weekly Show, Tell, and Critique April 4th -April 11th 2021 ***

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
Birddogman
Birddogman Veteran Member • Posts: 7,452
Re: Youngest step-granddaughter

Dick Barbour wrote:

Birddogman wrote:

I guess I can call Magnolia a step-granddaughter, even though Nancy and I aren't married. We have a total of ten grandchildren if that is a valid statement. The oldest grandchild is Emma, my oldest daughter's child, who is a Marine and was just promoted to Lance Corporal (2nd from right):

Greg

Congrats to Emma! We didn't have women when I was in the Corps a long time ago. Nice to see the progress. Those Lance Corporals are always tough on the Privates.

Times have indeed changed in the military, from what I can see. As with all changes, it seems like a double-edged sword (both good and bad), based on my experiences as a grunt sergeant in the late 1960's.

-- hide signature --
 Birddogman's gear list:Birddogman's gear list
Sony RX1R II Sony RX100 VII Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +5 more
Birddogman
Re: Youngest step-granddaughter

Bill Borne wrote:

Birddogman wrote:

I guess I can call Magnolia a step-granddaughter, even though Nancy and I aren't married. We have a total of ten grandchildren if that is a valid statement. The oldest grandchild is Emma, my oldest daughter's child, who is a Marine and was just promoted to Lance Corporal (2nd from right):

The youngest grandchild is Magnolia, Nancy's son's youngest child, who had her 3rd birthday over the weekend. She had said that she wanted a "gun to shoot a bear" for her birthday. So (her parents - NOT me!) outfitted her with a pink shooting vest, pink shooting glasses and a "gun to shoot a bear". Note all the "bullets".

She got a sparkly princess dress outfit from us.

Greg

How cute she is! Hope she doesn't meet up with a Bear

Well, that is the truth (unless it's a nerf bear)!!

-- hide signature --
Sony RX1R II Sony RX100 VII Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +5 more
Birddogman
Re: Getting ready to go to the "islands"...

hwvlover wrote:

Birddogman wrote:

Well, island. Also, it's not the Caribbean - just the Outer Banks. Nonetheless, Ocracoke is a way cool place - the southern-most inhabited island in the Outer Banks chain and reachable only by ferry boat - not by road. Only two more weeks and we will be heading down there to camp on the island for a couple months. We couldn't go last year - the whole island was closed due to COVID to everyone other than the handful of permanent residents. So, after skipping a year, Nancy and I are both very excited about going again this year.

We like making day camps on the vast, deserted beaches:

Running the dogs for miles on the beach:

Making a trek to a different place each evening to enjoy the sunset:

And just camping and hanging out in the tiny, very old town at the southern end of the Island - lots of sailor's dive bars - and island cats that belong to more or less everyone.

Sailing is the major activity, however. For the first time, we are going to take our own sailboat - previously we just rented boats down there - expensive and not nearly as much fun. Nancy will drive the pick-up towing Maggie Too and I will drive the big motorhome.

The boat has been parked, covered on our lane since we left for a couple months of hunting in Montana in the third week of August last year. Pretty much everything, including the engine, was removed for storage.

I figured we should do some serious driveway sailing before we take Maggie Too all the way down to Ocracoke to discover major problems. There are lots and lots and lots of things that can go wrong with a sailboat, so I was expecting the worst when I dragged her into the parking area by the house and uncovered her for the first time in eight months.

I was amazed to find that, other than some woods dirt and a badly wrinkled sail, everything was (may I say it?) perfectly shipshape. The engine even started on the second attempt and ran like a top (very important when ocean sailing in such famously treacherous waters!).

Today, we'll spend the day re-equipping her with all the stuff we took out for storage - everything from the toilet to the radios and making sure all of that works properly. Maggie Too will then ready to go.

Now, all I need to do is bolster the bravery of the crew for some overnight, island to island, voyages. There are a number of very cool uninhabited small islands with abandoned little towns within a day's sail. Sailing is still very new in Nancy's life and "brisk" days can cause some anxiety (check out her expression here on a calm day ).

Greg

It must be wonderful to have such a break to look forward to. Roll on the lifting of the travel bans here and then I can get on with sorting out some trips to exotic places to photograph hummers.
Regards,
David
Growing old is inevitable; growing up, however, is optional.
And I have opted out.
My intention is to die young as late as possible.

Maybe I am missing something (always possible!), but after Nancy and I each had a truly terrible case of COVID, plus are both fully vaccinated, I don't see COVID as any kind of realistic risk for either us or people we may be around for the rest of this year anyway.  Besides, we will be living in our motorhome, not a hotel and all of our activities will be outdoors, except maybe a few dive bars in the evenings.

I sure hope this current increase in COVID cases soon dissipates as vaccines become more widely available and that you get your freedom of movement back!

What I don't understand at all is how so many people around here can see this as some sort of a political/personal freedom issue and refuse to be vaccinated.  To me, they are nothing but despicable cowards - afraid to do something unpleasant that will save the lives of people they don't even know.

Moving on to more pleasant thoughts, I used rubbing compound and wax on the entire dark blue hull of Maggie Too yesterday.  Big job, but she looks good now!

One of today's projects is to replace the submersible tail lights and wiring on the trailer, which died over the winter; pack the bearings with grease, etc.

Greg

-- hide signature --
Birddogman
Re: Finally able to walk across Roosevelt Island bridge

I'm glad you were able to do that, KB.  It's hard for me to follow your path on the images - you have to underground to cross the bridge?

Reading your posts, I know that I could NOT live in a city!

-- hide signature --
KBTinto Senior Member • Posts: 2,420

hwvlover wrote:

KBTinto wrote:

After months of thinking about walking across the bridge to Roosevelt I finally did it this past week (twice). I cancelled it once before while already on the street weeks earlier as I started to become quite uncomfortable about the neighborhoods I was passing through (and taking the long way, as I found out later). That was on a spur of the moment and lucky I didn't get into trouble that day. On the second and first successful try I waited for the Q102 bus after exiting the 7 subway at Queensboro Plaza. It was spur of the moment but worth it ..

First time crossing the bus stopped right at the corner all I had to do was cross and start walking

View of Edward I Koch Queensboro Bridge from Roosevelt Island Bridge

Pedestrians can't go down the street to reach ground level, they have to enter through the parking garage and walk down or take the escalator or elevator down ..

It was getting dark so I took a few more pics and headed to the F subway station for the ride home.

Next time I come I might take it to this station and take a free ride to the south of the island.

Commuters hurrying to catch the bus near the F subway

A really nice series of images KB, whether colour or black and white. It saddens me that your journeys involve neighbourhoods which make you feel uncomfortable, I guess that is the downside of living in or near some areas of some cities.
Regards,
David
And I have opted out.

Thank you.

Yes living in a big city like New York has its ups and downs.  I've learned not to go to neighborhoods where I feel uncomfortable  .. or at least not show it when I'm there.  I've lived close to neighborhoods like those in the late 70's through the 90's and I've had to learn to adapt as much as possible.  Not always successful, but  .....

KB

KBTinto's gear list:KBTinto's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S6000 Sony RX100 II Sony a6000 Sony a6300 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +4 more
Bill Borne
Bill Borne Forum Pro • Posts: 45,325

KBTinto wrote:

hwvlover wrote:

KBTinto wrote:

After months of thinking about walking across the bridge to Roosevelt I finally did it this past week (twice). I cancelled it once before while already on the street weeks earlier as I started to become quite uncomfortable about the neighborhoods I was passing through (and taking the long way, as I found out later). That was on a spur of the moment and lucky I didn't get into trouble that day. On the second and first successful try I waited for the Q102 bus after exiting the 7 subway at Queensboro Plaza. It was spur of the moment but worth it ..

First time crossing the bus stopped right at the corner all I had to do was cross and start walking

View of Edward I Koch Queensboro Bridge from Roosevelt Island Bridge

Pedestrians can't go down the street to reach ground level, they have to enter through the parking garage and walk down or take the escalator or elevator down ..

It was getting dark so I took a few more pics and headed to the F subway station for the ride home.

Next time I come I might take it to this station and take a free ride to the south of the island.

Commuters hurrying to catch the bus near the F subway

A really nice series of images KB, whether colour or black and white. It saddens me that your journeys involve neighbourhoods which make you feel uncomfortable, I guess that is the downside of living in or near some areas of some cities.
Regards,
David
And I have opted out.

Thank you.

Yes living in a big city like New York has its ups and downs. I've learned not to go to neighborhoods where I feel uncomfortable .. or at least not show it when I'm there. I've lived close to neighborhoods like those in the late 70's through the 90's and I've had to learn to adapt as much as possible. Not always successful, but .....

KB

If it doesn't feel right then it probably isn't! Always listen to your inner self!!!! You will be better off....

-- hide signature --

Bill
"Life's Too Short to Worry about the BS!"
So I Choose my Battles
Click for Wild Man's Photos
Using Rx10 IV at Present

Bill Borne's gear list:Bill Borne's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony RX100 III Nikon Coolpix P900 +3 more

Birddogman wrote:

I'm glad you were able to do that, KB. It's hard for me to follow your path on the images - you have to underground to cross the bridge?

Reading your posts, I know that I could NOT live in a city!

It was hard for me to figure out how to get there even with the info in front of me!  If one wanted to just get to the island one could just take the tramway, subway (F line), car or the bus.

I wanted to actually walk across that bridge so I had to figure out which bus line would drop me off nearby without my having to walk through the neighborhoods.  Found out Q102  did that and it also crossed the bridge  into Roosevelt Island. To connect to that bus line I could either take another bus line, Q32 or the subway  no. 7 line.  On that first successful day I took the 7 and exited into the street to catch the Q102 bus.

Once the bus came (after 20 minutes' wait) it was a quick, smooth ride to the bridge. The route went along the street closest to the river and before turning to cross the bridge. I got off the bus before the turn and walked across.  Took some pics in the parking garage, it was getting dark. I thought I could wait for another Q102 to ride to the little light house, but after 30 minutes of waiting I gave up and just slowly walked across the island and southward to the F subway station and took the train home.

KB

Nikon Coolpix S6000 Sony RX100 II Sony a6000 Sony a6300 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +4 more
Birddogman

You lost me on that trek, my friend.  I imagine that someone like me attempting that would be lost forever between the buses and the subways.

What is on Roosevelt Island?  A prison?

-- hide signature --
Dak on cam
Dak on cam Senior Member • Posts: 6,021
Re: Still life

Bill Borne wrote:

Dak on cam wrote:

Bill Borne wrote:

Dak on cam wrote:

I swear that this is an entirely natural composition here where I did not even rotate the bucket of Nutella into better position. Or try to render the cat on the front chair visible.

There was gaming in the morning (not involving myself), a "you must see those" playback of two DVDs in the evening (right laptop). At some point in the afternoon I tried getting a shot of some bird outside (the FZ200 next to the left laptop which I am currently writing on). I'll need to remove my own contributions (and the cats) before venturing to bed later on.

I'm surprised you still have a vcr

VCR? Nope. But I'll admit that a stack of two DVD boxes has a similar form factor. At least with the packages commonly used in Germany.

I'm curious what is that yellow can? Don't know German although I was there in 1971 for a month. Didn't know any German so ate a spagetti dinner as only thing I could read on the menu

It isn't German, actually, but artificial gobbledegook.  "Dobble", a game.  It has (round) cards with 8 symbols on them, and any two cards have exactly one symbol in common.  Typical games with that card stack first divide it into two stacks apart from a start card in the middle, and then two people try finding the matching symbol of the top card on their own stack and the top card of the starting stack, and when they find such a match, they call out the common symbol and put their top card on the stack in the middle.  Who gets rids of his card stack first, wins.

There are a few other games using that card stack, but the principal challenge is spotting the one matching symbol between a pair of cards faster than someone else does.

The card game is sort of an offspring of a mathematical tool called "block design" used in finite geometries.  To illustrate:

You see 5 cards open here which means there are 15 possible pairs of cards.  And each of those pairs has exactly one symbol in common.

The frayed look of the cards shows that it tends to be a hectic game...

-- hide signature --

Dak

Dak on cam's gear list:Dak on cam's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P52 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H5 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Bill Borne
Bill Borne Forum Pro • Posts: 45,325

Dak on cam wrote:

Bill Borne wrote:

Dak on cam wrote:

Bill Borne wrote:

Dak on cam wrote:

I swear that this is an entirely natural composition here where I did not even rotate the bucket of Nutella into better position. Or try to render the cat on the front chair visible.

There was gaming in the morning (not involving myself), a "you must see those" playback of two DVDs in the evening (right laptop). At some point in the afternoon I tried getting a shot of some bird outside (the FZ200 next to the left laptop which I am currently writing on). I'll need to remove my own contributions (and the cats) before venturing to bed later on.

I'm surprised you still have a vcr

VCR? Nope. But I'll admit that a stack of two DVD boxes has a similar form factor. At least with the packages commonly used in Germany.

I'm curious what is that yellow can? Don't know German although I was there in 1971 for a month. Didn't know any German so ate a spagetti dinner as only thing I could read on the menu

It isn't German, actually, but artificial gobbledegook. "Dobble", a game. It has (round) cards with 8 symbols on them, and any two cards have exactly one symbol in common. Typical games with that card stack first divide it into two stacks apart from a start card in the middle, and then two people try finding the matching symbol of the top card on their own stack and the top card of the starting stack, and when they find such a match, they call out the common symbol and put their top card on the stack in the middle. Who gets rids of his card stack first, wins.

There are a few other games using that card stack, but the principal challenge is spotting the one matching symbol between a pair of cards faster than someone else does.

The card game is sort of an offspring of a mathematical tool called "block design" used in finite geometries. To illustrate:

You see 5 cards open here which means there are 15 possible pairs of cards. And each of those pairs has exactly one symbol in common.

Oh, Now I know!!!

-- hide signature --

Bill
"Life's Too Short to Worry about the BS!"
So I Choose my Battles
Click for Wild Man's Photos
Using Rx10 IV at Present

Bill Borne's gear list:Bill Borne's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX400V Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony RX100 III Nikon Coolpix P900 +3 more
Dak on cam

hwvlover wrote:

Dak on cam wrote:

This reminds me of student days, the busyness of the table..

Well, the two ladies responsible for most of the gaming residues here happened to be study pals.

-- hide signature --

Dak

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P52 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H2 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H5 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
66GTO Veteran Member • Posts: 4,308
Re: Cathy

Nice photos Bill!

I had never heard of an Icelandic Stallion until this post!

-- hide signature --

Crazy old man! Slow down. You are way too old to be
hunting hemi's in that 66GTO.

66GTO's gear list:66GTO's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Canon PowerShot G1 X Sony RX100 Nikon Df +1 more
zackiedawg
zackiedawg Forum Pro • Posts: 34,070
Photo taken 21 years ago, first digital...640x480 original!

I was playing around with a trial of Topaz Gigapixel AI, mostly just to see how it performed on various older photos taken with 5MP, 7MP, etc cameras to get better quality enlargements, or using the uprez combined with resizing back to original to reduce noise and increase sharpness.  Not bad - still not sure I want to pay for the software, but it does pretty good when it has a decent photo to start with.

But then just to really see how far I could push things (not far, honestly)...I had some very very old JPG only photos taken with my very first digital camera back in 2000...the Sony Mavica FD91 floppy disk camera.  I was fairly new to computers, and had a tiny CRT monitor set to 800 pixel resolution, and the camera was capable of an amazing 1024x768 pixels!  Far more than I needed to display on my monitor, so I set the camera down to 640x480 because I could fit a lot more photos onto one floppy disk.  Smart, huh?!

I was still shooting film cameras then, and digital was a strange experiment that I knew very little about, so of course by the time in 2003 I decided digital photography had real potential, and wanted to buy a more serious camera, I had learned a lot more about resolution and display sizes - realizing that all of the digital photos I took between 1997 and 2002 were mostly worthless at 640x480.  I still kept them - just for memories...and I didn't really 'lose' much as I also took film photos at all the same places back then with an SLR.

What then could Gigapixel do with a 640x480 JPG shot through a bulky video camera lens on a floppy disk at ridiculous compression?  As it happens, there are no miracles...but still, it made the photo more usable - not GOOD, but definitely much better than just resizing that original in Photoshop:

Consider too that this original at 640x480 was taken at dusk, in very low light - extremely challenging for a digital camera of that day with a 1/3" CCD sensor!

I also played around with some photos with better cameras, but that still had limitations of the day - sensors that couldn't handle noise very well, and limited to 5MP, so there wasn't much room for cropping...I found that I could take some photos that were fairly noisy and use Gigapixel to enlarge them 2x, then resize them back to original resolution - definitely reducing noise and increasing details.  Then if I uploaded at 1800 pixels for example, I could get better results than I got from the original.  Another dramatic sky, this time taken with the F717 in 2004:

Anyway, just fun playing around with really old photos from the earliest Sony cameras!

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony a6600 Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 Sony FE 200-600 F5.6-6.3 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +21 more
theironmadchen
theironmadchen Regular Member • Posts: 157

Dak on cam wrote:

Bill Borne wrote:

It isn't German, actually, but artificial gobbledegook. "Dobble", a game. It has (round) cards with 8 symbols on them, and any two cards have exactly one symbol in common. Typical games with that card stack first divide it into two stacks apart from a start card in the middle, and then two people try finding the matching symbol of the top card on their own stack and the top card of the starting stack, and when they find such a match, they call out the common symbol and put their top card on the stack in the middle. Who gets rids of his card stack first, wins.

The card game is sort of an offspring of a mathematical tool called "block design" used in finite geometries. To illustrate:

You see 5 cards open here which means there are 15 possible pairs of cards. And each of those pairs has exactly one symbol in common.

Aha - the same game is sold as "Spot It!" in the US. I have a version that's coated in plastic so you can play it poolside, to go along with the "splash" theme apparently ...

Cathy

theironmadchen's gear list:theironmadchen's gear list
Sony RX100 VI
hwvlover
OP hwvlover Veteran Member • Posts: 6,399
Re: Photo taken 21 years ago, first digital...640x480 original!

zackiedawg wrote:

I was playing around with a trial of Topaz Gigapixel AI, mostly just to see how it performed on various older photos taken with 5MP, 7MP, etc cameras to get better quality enlargements, or using the uprez combined with resizing back to original to reduce noise and increase sharpness. Not bad - still not sure I want to pay for the software, but it does pretty good when it has a decent photo to start with.

But then just to really see how far I could push things (not far, honestly)...I had some very very old JPG only photos taken with my very first digital camera back in 2000...the Sony Mavica FD91 floppy disk camera. I was fairly new to computers, and had a tiny CRT monitor set to 800 pixel resolution, and the camera was capable of an amazing 1024x768 pixels! Far more than I needed to display on my monitor, so I set the camera down to 640x480 because I could fit a lot more photos onto one floppy disk. Smart, huh?!

I was still shooting film cameras then, and digital was a strange experiment that I knew very little about, so of course by the time in 2003 I decided digital photography had real potential, and wanted to buy a more serious camera, I had learned a lot more about resolution and display sizes - realizing that all of the digital photos I took between 1997 and 2002 were mostly worthless at 640x480. I still kept them - just for memories...and I didn't really 'lose' much as I also took film photos at all the same places back then with an SLR.

What then could Gigapixel do with a 640x480 JPG shot through a bulky video camera lens on a floppy disk at ridiculous compression? As it happens, there are no miracles...but still, it made the photo more usable - not GOOD, but definitely much better than just resizing that original in Photoshop:

Consider too that this original at 640x480 was taken at dusk, in very low light - extremely challenging for a digital camera of that day with a 1/3" CCD sensor!

I also played around with some photos with better cameras, but that still had limitations of the day - sensors that couldn't handle noise very well, and limited to 5MP, so there wasn't much room for cropping...I found that I could take some photos that were fairly noisy and use Gigapixel to enlarge them 2x, then resize them back to original resolution - definitely reducing noise and increasing details. Then if I uploaded at 1800 pixels for example, I could get better results than I got from the original. Another dramatic sky, this time taken with the F717 in 2004:

Anyway, just fun playing around with really old photos from the earliest Sony cameras!

Thank you Justin and I think that the cruise ship has come out rather well.  I have Gigapixel and might well try using it as you do, enlarging and resizing,  to see the difference.  I haven't made much use of Gigapixel and certainly not enough to justify paying for further updates to the version I already have.   
I am however a big fan of another Topaz product, DeNoise AI, which I use a lot.

Regards,
David
And I have opted out.

hwvlover's gear list:hwvlover's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Sony RX10 IV
Dak on cam

theironmadchen wrote:

Dak on cam wrote:

Bill Borne wrote:

Aha - the same game is sold as "Spot It!" in the US. I have a version that's coated in plastic so you can play it poolside, to go along with the "splash" theme apparently ...

Cathy

Given how grimy the cards have become here, that might be worth a consideration...  Also a variant where you don't try to lose but gain cards has already led to one card being torn in two.  The coating would probably also help in this situation...  I was looking for the matches in your card display but there is nothing beyond the pail...

-- hide signature --

Dak

Birddogman
Re: 18th Century miller's house

hwvlover wrote:

Birddogman wrote:

The creek that runs around the base of "my" mountain pours into the river a mile or so from here. In the 1700's there was a gristmill located there, owned and operated by the Conrad Beidler family (Google: Beidler House). There are thousands of daffodils planted there and they bloom each spring. Here is this year's effort to photograph the place.

View of the house from the ruins of the mill:

Daffys:

I worked a while on that image, but am not all that happy with it.

The same place in winter:

Greg

What an attractive looking house, the original bit..

Regards,
David
And I have opted out.

Thank you, David!

-- hide signature --
zackiedawg
zackiedawg Forum Pro • Posts: 34,070
Thanks hwvlover,

hwvlover wrote:

Thank you Justin and I think that the cruise ship has come out rather well. I have Gigapixel and might well try using it as you do, enlarging and resizing, to see the difference. I haven't made much use of Gigapixel and certainly not enough to justify paying for further updates to the version I already have.

It was surprising for something so poor to begin with - very very tiny, very high compression, and lots of noise.  That you can even tell what everything is was good enough for me on that one!  Much better luck playing with 2-5MP photos and uprezzing them to 2x, so they're 4-10MP...stays within reason for making larger prints with nicer looking details and better sharpness than old-fashioned bicubic/lanzcos/etc resizing.

I just need to play a few more times and decide if it's worth the purchase.

I do and have used Denoise and Sharpen for many years, and have the current AI versions of both (I started with Denoise back when it first came around) - they both get good use - and I still have some older versions of other Topaz programs I don't really use much.  Gigapixel would probably be used mostly for going through archives to try to improve on older lower-res photos, but occasionally could come in handy for a heavily cropped photo that I want to try to restore some sharpness or printing size ability on.

The Mavica photos are not really ever going to come out very good - that's just too little to start with - but I may see if there are any more that can at least be recovered to the level of the cruise ship above - it's much much better than the original was, and though not up to today's standards for resolution and sharpness, it makes those old tiny postage-stamp photos at least viewable on a modern monitor again.

-- hide signature --

Justin
galleries: www.pbase.com/zackiedawg

zackiedawg's gear list:zackiedawg's gear list
Sony a6600 Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 Sony FE 200-600 F5.6-6.3 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake +21 more
Congrats to Greg on winning the sheep challenge!

Birddogman wrote:

You lost me on that trek, my friend. I imagine that someone like me attempting that would be lost forever between the buses and the subways.

What is on Roosevelt Island? A prison?

Congrats first ... I'll answer laterĀ 

Dak on cam
Re: Congrats to Greg on winning the sheep challenge!

KBTinto wrote:

Birddogman wrote:

You lost me on that trek, my friend. I imagine that someone like me attempting that would be lost forever between the buses and the subways.

What is on Roosevelt Island? A prison?

Congrats first ... I'll answer later

Ah, my faith in humanity is restored.

-- hide signature --

Dak

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads