One from Big Cypress preserve.

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
dmanthree
dmanthree Veteran Member • Posts: 8,989
One from Big Cypress preserve.
9

Taken during a swamp walk.

Located in Florida.

-- hide signature --

---on the cutting edge---

 dmanthree's gear list:dmanthree's gear list
Sony Mavica FD-200 Apple iPhone 12 Pro
kaphinga
kaphinga Veteran Member • Posts: 3,194
Re: One from Big Cypress preserve.
1

Ah, I see now that it was in Florida.  Nice shot.

-- hide signature --

Marie

 kaphinga's gear list:kaphinga's gear list
Nikon D750 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus E-M5 III Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.4G Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 +17 more
John Photo Senior Member • Posts: 1,013
Re: One from Big Cypress preserve.

Interesting, but I wonder how it might have looked if you had been positioned more to the left and shot back under the arching branch with the main tree being "the right-most" part of the frame.

dmanthree
OP dmanthree Veteran Member • Posts: 8,989
Re: One from Big Cypress preserve.

John Photo wrote:

Interesting, but I wonder how it might have looked if you had been positioned more to the left and shot back under the arching branch with the main tree being "the right-most" part of the frame.

I'll never know. My shooting positions were extremely limited!

-- hide signature --

---on the cutting edge---

 dmanthree's gear list:dmanthree's gear list
Sony Mavica FD-200 Apple iPhone 12 Pro
John Photo Senior Member • Posts: 1,013
Re: One from Big Cypress preserve.

dmanthree wrote:

John Photo wrote:

Interesting, but I wonder how it might have looked if you had been positioned more to the left and shot back under the arching branch with the main tree being "the right-most" part of the frame.

I'll never know. My shooting positions were extremely limited!

That happens a lot and as you said, our positions are often dictated by circumstances we cannot control. It's a nice photo, regardless.

dmanthree
OP dmanthree Veteran Member • Posts: 8,989
Re: One from Big Cypress preserve.

John Photo wrote:

dmanthree wrote:

John Photo wrote:

Interesting, but I wonder how it might have looked if you had been positioned more to the left and shot back under the arching branch with the main tree being "the right-most" part of the frame.

I'll never know. My shooting positions were extremely limited!

That happens a lot and as you said, our positions are often dictated by circumstances we cannot control. It's a nice photo, regardless.

Thanks. In retrospect I would have taken a few more at different settings, so I guess I'll have to go back.

-- hide signature --

---on the cutting edge---

 dmanthree's gear list:dmanthree's gear list
Sony Mavica FD-200 Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads