Sold my forgotten-about 650D to KEH

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
seri_art
seri_art Veteran Member • Posts: 3,018
Sold my forgotten-about 650D to KEH

I bought a 650D, used, from eBay in 2014 for $412. I happily used it for four years and then bought a new T7i in 2018. The 650D just sat in a drawer, with me not expending the time or energy to sell it on eBay; I didn't even think about that camera. Last night somehow I was reminded that KEH bought cameras, so I went to their site and quickly got a $149 quote for it. I printed the shipping label (for free shipping) and will send it off today. No muss, no fuss, and now someone will have the chance to get a like-new 650D from KEH. Of course it needs to pass KEH's inspection, but I don't foresee a problem with that.

seri_art's gear list:seri_art's gear list
Sony RX100 III Canon EOS Rebel T7i Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM +5 more
Canon EOS Rebel T4i (EOS 650D / EOS Kiss X6i) Canon EOS Rebel T7i / EOS 800D / Kiss X9i
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
milliemann Junior Member • Posts: 34
Re: Sold my forgotten-about 650D to KEH

Thanks for the info. I also have a 650D that has gone unused in a drawer since purchasing the 77D. Lately I have been thinking about selling it along with a few older p&s cameras but wasn't sure how to go about it. I will look into them.

milliemann's gear list:milliemann's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS Rebel T4i Canon EOS 77D Canon EOS M50 Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM +10 more
seri_art
OP seri_art Veteran Member • Posts: 3,018
Re: Sold my forgotten-about 650D to KEH

Their $149 quote turned into a $128 final offer, with no explanation for the lower price. But I don't want to spend any more time on this so I accepted their offer. A quick Google search shows that they're known for that. But also not for everyone. Who knows why?

seri_art's gear list:seri_art's gear list
Sony RX100 III Canon EOS Rebel T7i Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads