Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
AchilleasEmm Regular Member • Posts: 243
Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

I plan on going a week long trip on an island in Greece. It will include a lot of hiking and walking around but we will also travel by car. I am considering buying a new camera bag to carry my newly acquired camera and lenses (a Canon EOS R5, RF 28-70 f2, 70-200 f2.8). That bag will also double as my travel camera bag for when we can travel again. I hope to visit New York and other cities and several european countries (more will follow but first those). What would you recommend for such use, a backpack or a messenger bag?

P.S.: I need to point out as well that during my travels i want to bring along my 11 inch ipad (i dont want to bring my laptop).

Canon EOS R5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Mark Sloe Regular Member • Posts: 407
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

AchilleasEmm wrote:

I plan on going a week long trip on an island in Greece. It will include a lot of hiking and walking around but we will also travel by car. I am considering buying a new camera bag to carry my newly acquired camera and lenses (a Canon EOS R5, RF 28-70 f2, 70-200 f2.8). That bag will also double as my travel camera bag for when we can travel again. I hope to visit New York and other cities and several european countries (more will follow but first those). What would you recommend for such use, a backpack or a messenger bag?

P.S.: I need to point out as well that during my travels i want to bring along my 11 inch ipad (i dont want to bring my laptop).

given the weight (and size) of the setup, i'd opt for a backpack, preferably a larger one which can carry both my photography gear including a tripod and everything else i need on a hike (fluids, food, change of clothes, rain jacket, trekking poles,...). something like lowepro photo sport 300 or powder 500.

sling/messenger bags are ok for smaller, lighter setups and shorter walks or urban exploration. my 5l sling carries an a7riii, fe 24-105mm f4 and samyang 18mm f2.8 with a couple of filters and cleaning utensils - altogether ~1.8kg and i would not want anything heavier with the weight toward one side of the body.

-- hide signature --
 Mark Sloe's gear list:Mark Sloe's gear list
Sony a7R III Sony FE 24-105mm F4
OP AchilleasEmm Regular Member • Posts: 243
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

Mark Sloe wrote:

AchilleasEmm wrote:

I plan on going a week long trip on an island in Greece. It will include a lot of hiking and walking around but we will also travel by car. I am considering buying a new camera bag to carry my newly acquired camera and lenses (a Canon EOS R5, RF 28-70 f2, 70-200 f2.8). That bag will also double as my travel camera bag for when we can travel again. I hope to visit New York and other cities and several european countries (more will follow but first those). What would you recommend for such use, a backpack or a messenger bag?

P.S.: I need to point out as well that during my travels i want to bring along my 11 inch ipad (i dont want to bring my laptop).

given the weight (and size) of the setup, i'd opt for a backpack, preferably a larger one which can carry both my photography gear including a tripod and everything else i need on a hike (fluids, food, change of clothes, rain jacket, trekking poles,...).

sling/messenger bags are ok for smaller, lighter setups and shorter walks or urban exploration. my 5l sling carries an a7riii, fe 24-105mm f4 and samyang 18mm f2.8 with a couple of filters and cleaning utensils - altogether ~1.8kg and i would not want anything heavier with the weight toward one side of the body.

Could you recommend one or two backpacks you have tried?? A friend suggested 2 manfrotto backpacks of the advanced2 line. The travel and the hybrid. The latter is a rather cool one as it can double as a messenger bag. So you get the best of both worlds. Maybe its not at its best at any of the two but it provides the choice

Mark Sloe Regular Member • Posts: 407
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

AchilleasEmm wrote:

Mark Sloe wrote:

AchilleasEmm wrote:

I plan on going a week long trip on an island in Greece. It will include a lot of hiking and walking around but we will also travel by car. I am considering buying a new camera bag to carry my newly acquired camera and lenses (a Canon EOS R5, RF 28-70 f2, 70-200 f2.8). That bag will also double as my travel camera bag for when we can travel again. I hope to visit New York and other cities and several european countries (more will follow but first those). What would you recommend for such use, a backpack or a messenger bag?

P.S.: I need to point out as well that during my travels i want to bring along my 11 inch ipad (i dont want to bring my laptop).

given the weight (and size) of the setup, i'd opt for a backpack, preferably a larger one which can carry both my photography gear including a tripod and everything else i need on a hike (fluids, food, change of clothes, rain jacket, trekking poles,...).

sling/messenger bags are ok for smaller, lighter setups and shorter walks or urban exploration. my 5l sling carries an a7riii, fe 24-105mm f4 and samyang 18mm f2.8 with a couple of filters and cleaning utensils - altogether ~1.8kg and i would not want anything heavier with the weight toward one side of the body.

Could you recommend one or two backpacks you have tried?? A friend suggested 2 manfrotto backpacks of the advanced2 line. The travel and the hybrid. The latter is a rather cool one as it can double as a messenger bag. So you get the best of both worlds. Maybe its not at its best at any of the two but it provides the choice

i don't have a large camera backpack, for now i just throw my peak design sling into my 30l vaude climbing backpack or baby carrier.

i am on a lookout for an all in one backpack but the manfrotto advanced2 backpacks look very small. i have something like lowepro powder 500 in mind, maybe lowepro photo sport 300 if you want something smaller.

-- hide signature --
 Mark Sloe's gear list:Mark Sloe's gear list
Sony a7R III Sony FE 24-105mm F4
lewiedude2
lewiedude2 Senior Member • Posts: 2,109
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

For travel and hiking trips, I purchased a very large LL Bean backpack here in the US. I then purchased several smaller cube-like and hard case storage solutions. Camera gear and lenses went in lens pouches and then larger nylon cubes or bags. Tripod went in a larger duffel surrounded by clothes and the like. ButC would have easily fit in my large backpack. All batteries, charging equipment and other accessories went into either hard shell storage with zippers or more nylon bags. Everything had its place and it worries perfectly fir several weeks of travel.

Now, I also brought along a few smaller camera bags from Lowe Pro and Manfrotto to store a body with lens attached, battery grip and a couple of filters. Manfrotto shoulder bag did the trick for 50% of the time. Lowe Pro smallish shoulder bag was used the balance of the time as it was twice the size of the Manfrotto bag. I could carry a mini tripod, air blower and other accessories plus the camera with lens mounted all in the Lowe Pro. The Lowe Pro had a major plus to it - it had a strap that was thick and wide enough to use the Peak Design Capture Clip v3 to have the camera high and near my shoulder. It wouldn’t knock into anything and was great in tight situations when I want to use my camera but didn’t want it stolen out of my bag as I walked in crowded streets and markets. I hike with it that was as well. The camera is always ready to capture an image with the press of the clip and voila....shoot away.

There isn’t a simple solution to anything as it relates to taking equipment with you for periods of time. Think about it as a home base backpack and then day trip bag(s) to do what you want when away from the hotel, tent, car, etc.

 lewiedude2's gear list:lewiedude2's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR
OP AchilleasEmm Regular Member • Posts: 243
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape
1

I dont want a huge hiking or mountaineer backpack as i want to take my bag as a carry on on the airplane along with a carry on suitcase. A huge camera bag as this would have to be checked along with luggage. I only carry with me my two lenses and camera, a couple of extra batteries, a water bottle, my tablet, chargers (which will be left at the hotel as soon as i arrive) and maybe a light jacket. Tripods and such i hate carrying them for the 5% chance i will use them (plus someone in the group always has one)

lewiedude2
lewiedude2 Senior Member • Posts: 2,109
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

Mine specifically is designed to be a carry on. Think home base and away from base. That’s it from me. Good luck and I envy you as you are actually able to go somewhere!!

 lewiedude2's gear list:lewiedude2's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR
OP AchilleasEmm Regular Member • Posts: 243
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

lewiedude2 wrote:

Mine specifically is designed to be a carry on. Think home base and away from base. That’s it from me. Good luck and I envy you as you are actually able to go somewhere!!

Dont! Hahaha i am from Greece and i live on the island of Evia so i have access to several areas. My travel is mostly for work and i will take advantage of it to visit a few areas during off hours

bmike
bmike Senior Member • Posts: 2,378
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

Mindshift Gear. I have one of the older ones that the hip compartment flips around and you can extract the camera on the go. iPad would fit in the top, but the 70-200 won’t fit mounted to my 6dMk2 in the hip compartment - so if I were to buy now I’d probably get one of the ones you can access the internals without taking off so I could use the 70-200 without fuss. Used plenty hiking, tripod carrying, and train  traveling here in Switzerland

gavin
gavin Veteran Member • Posts: 8,005
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

For hiking and moving around a lot the backpack is much better. (Peak Design) In particular if you have a heavy bag of gear the weight is one sided. The only issue is it takes time to chane lens etc but I am going to guess that you won't change lenses that much when you are hiking or you will have time to stop and change if needed. I do use messenger bag when I travel for work. (Thinktank Urban Disguise)

-- hide signature --
 gavin's gear list:gavin's gear list
Sony RX100 III Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM +5 more
OP AchilleasEmm Regular Member • Posts: 243
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

After a little search online i have found 3 backpacks that i find really good. One is the Mantona Luis Retro. It has killer looks, enough space for snacks and a jacket, bottle holder on the side and very good levels of comfort. The only problem is that it is front loading with side access as well.

Another is a Cervino 100(in my country i find the bramd as a swiss+go in others as swiss pro). It has loads of space in the top comprtment for everything. It is rear loading with side access it has a water bottle pocket and has good looks. I cant find anything wrong with it.

The last one is from Pacsafe. This is where i cheat and i chose the x17l and the x25l. I know for sure that the x25l can hold my jacket and snacks and all of my equipment. I dont know about the x17. Safety is great! But the x25 is one of those angular front loading. I dont know if it is actually that good. But that blue colour is sick!!!!

Cervino 100

Cervino 100 side

Cervino 100 back

Mantona Luis

Mantona luis front pocket

Pacsafe x25

What would you suggest??

OP AchilleasEmm Regular Member • Posts: 243
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

When i travel i spend a lot of time exploring the city. Going away from the city and into the woods or mountains it will mostly include a drive there and maybe a 2 hour hike. I think that for that a backpack would be better as it would allow me to carry easily a small jacket during summer if it gets cold. Mostly for that i would choose a backpack. I could put it in the messenger bag but that would stop me from accessing my gear quickly...i think.

I have found 3 backpacks that would suit me but i am a bit unsure.

One is this Cullmann: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Cullmann-Bristol-Daypack-Backpack-Compartment/dp/B07L3D9XQW/ref=sr_1_8?crid=1OJDESDHXST7D&dchild=1&keywords=inateck+kamerarucksack&qid=1615116473&sprefix=Inateck+c%2Caps%2C220&sr=8-8

I like it a lot in terms of look but i cant find anything regarding durability and quality.

Another is that Thule: https://www.amazon.com/Thule-Covert-DSLR-Rolltop-Backpack/dp/B00JXECZSE/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I like it a lot in terms of the space it provides and it has great reviews in terms of durability and comfort. But that price...i dont know if its worth it.

ANd lastly i found this Pacsafe: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Pacsafe-Camsafe-Anti-Theft-Camera-Backpack/dp/B079Y9W9J7/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=pacsafe+camsafe+x25&qid=1615131996&sr=8-1

I like that it is anti theft and i really like the blue colour. However it worries me that it is front loading.

Does anyone have any insight regarding those?

mfinley
mfinley Senior Member • Posts: 5,097
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

AchilleasEmm wrote:

It will include a lot of hiking and walking around but we will also travel by car.

(a Canon EOS R5, RF 28-70 f2, 70-200 f2.8).

a backpack or a messenger bag?

P.S.: I need to point out as well that during my travels i want to bring along my 11 inch ipad (i dont want to bring my laptop).

I would not let the Ipad dictate the size of the camera bag, that's 2 different things. When hiking you aren't going to be carrying the Ipad so I would not let it enter into the equation.

Most flights allow 2 items, 1 back pack and a personal item.

I'd get a waist pack for hiking for your camera body and 2 lenses and a travel back pack for your travel items and your ipad. When hiking I'd only bring the waist pack along, plenty of room for hydration, a camera and 2 lenses and a few other odd items, nice and light.

This has been my set up for traveling all over the world. As you get older no matter what style of back pack now matter what size, your shoulders get sore and ache from a back pack sooner or later, a waist pack will never do that to you, it keeps you fresh the entire time.

-- hide signature --
 mfinley's gear list:mfinley's gear list
Olympus 7-14mm F2.8 Pro Olympus M.Zuiko 300mm F4 IS Pro Olympus 12-100mm F4.0
OP AchilleasEmm Regular Member • Posts: 243
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

mfinley wrote:

AchilleasEmm wrote:

It will include a lot of hiking and walking around but we will also travel by car.

(a Canon EOS R5, RF 28-70 f2, 70-200 f2.8).

a backpack or a messenger bag?

P.S.: I need to point out as well that during my travels i want to bring along my 11 inch ipad (i dont want to bring my laptop).

I would not let the Ipad dictate the size of the camera bag, that's 2 different things. When hiking you aren't going to be carrying the Ipad so I would not let it enter into the equation.

Most flights allow 2 items, 1 back pack and a personal item.

I'd get a waist pack for hiking for your camera body and 2 lenses and a travel back pack for your travel items and your ipad. When hiking I'd only bring the waist pack along, plenty of room for hydration, a camera and 2 lenses and a few other odd items, nice and light.

This has been my set up for traveling all over the world. As you get older no matter what style of back pack now matter what size, your shoulders get sore and ache from a back pack sooner or later, a waist pack will never do that to you, it keeps you fresh the entire time.

Now i see why you are saying that. You use MFT. Well in my case the size of your camera and probably all of your lenses combined is the size of mine with the lens attached. I use the Canon R5 with the RF28-70 and the RF 70-200. They are pretty big lenses for a waist pack. Moreover when i hike i carry all of the stuff i mentioned (water bottle, jacket etc). That is the only time that my ipad doesnt come along. But when i am in the city strolling taking pictures, when i am in a coffee shop i like to use my ipad for reading some ebooks...answering to emails. What i am looking for is more of a everyday backpack. I need it to be flexible. In fact i have found three that much all of my criteria. But i have some questions about them. Are you familiar with the brands Cullmann and Pacsafe? I cant find enough reviews for them and i cant judge whether they worth the money or if i should go with the Thule Covert DSLR Rolltop

mfinley
mfinley Senior Member • Posts: 5,097
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

AchilleasEmm wrote:

But when i am in the city strolling taking pictures, when i am in a coffee shop i like to use my ipad for reading some ebooks...answering to emails.

Wish I could help you, but personally, I would use my cell phone for that.

Puff jackets pack down to the size of a water bottle and can easily fit on top of a waist pack in the webbing, and waist packs by mountain hardware may be larger than you think in regard to holding your Canon.

2 hour hikes -- 1 hour each way -- you either know you need a jacket and wear it or you know you won't need it and it stays in the car.

You either commit to traveling light and you jettison all the what if's when you can or you carry too much stuff, trying to have one thing that works in every situation you can throw at it, when you do that you're compromising 95% of the time just to allow for that 5% what if, like carrying an Ipad around to read a book over a cup of coffee. You're dictating everything else for a 30-minute experience 3 or 4 times on a trip.

-- hide signature --
 mfinley's gear list:mfinley's gear list
Olympus 7-14mm F2.8 Pro Olympus M.Zuiko 300mm F4 IS Pro Olympus 12-100mm F4.0
geopapa Contributing Member • Posts: 704
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

On your "messanger vs backpack" question if it's only wandering in the city or brief hikes I'd choose messenger (looks nicer and easier access to your gear), but if it includes hiking for an extended time and rough terrains then definitely backpack. I liked those amazon you posted they're retro and seem well spaced, but I don't know how comfortable and waterproof they are. Maybe rain is not an issue especially in Greece in the summer but I guess you'll want something covering more seasons.

I have the lowepro aw200 and it's OK for my needs as I have a smaller system and don't do multi-day hikes. Maybe the bigger of the line (aw300?) would suit you. Those sport backpacks are weather sealed (have an intergrated rain cover) and probably more comfortable (mine has a straightened back with metal inserts and it makes a difference for comfort). Also the side access makes it possible to access your gear without having to stop to open the back. Just take a look.

Γιώργος

 geopapa's gear list:geopapa's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Sigma 30mm F1.4 (E/EF-M mounts) +1 more
OP AchilleasEmm Regular Member • Posts: 243
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

geopapa wrote:

On your "messanger vs backpack" question if it's only wandering in the city or brief hikes I'd choose messenger (looks nicer and easier access to your gear), but if it includes hiking for an extended time and rough terrains then definitely backpack. I liked those amazon you posted they're retro and seem well spaced, but I don't know how comfortable and waterproof they are. Maybe rain is not an issue especially in Greece in the summer but I guess you'll want something covering more seasons.

I have the lowepro aw200 and it's OK for my needs as I have a smaller system and don't do multi-day hikes. Maybe the bigger of the line (aw300?) would suit you. Those sport backpacks are weather sealed (have an intergrated rain cover) and probably more comfortable (mine has a straightened back with metal inserts and it makes a difference for comfort). Also the side access makes it possible to access your gear without having to stop to open the back. Just take a look.

Γιώργος

I feel like a "που σαι ρε πατριδα" is appropriate. Thank you for your response. However my search is over. I have decided to go with a backpack when travelling and i was lucky enough because a friend of mine bought me the Peak Design everyday backpack 30L with the tech pouch as a gift for my upcoming birthday. I cant say no to that!!!

geopapa Contributing Member • Posts: 704
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

AchilleasEmm wrote:

geopapa wrote:

On your "messanger vs backpack" question if it's only wandering in the city or brief hikes I'd choose messenger (looks nicer and easier access to your gear), but if it includes hiking for an extended time and rough terrains then definitely backpack. I liked those amazon you posted they're retro and seem well spaced, but I don't know how comfortable and waterproof they are. Maybe rain is not an issue especially in Greece in the summer but I guess you'll want something covering more seasons.

I have the lowepro aw200 and it's OK for my needs as I have a smaller system and don't do multi-day hikes. Maybe the bigger of the line (aw300?) would suit you. Those sport backpacks are weather sealed (have an intergrated rain cover) and probably more comfortable (mine has a straightened back with metal inserts and it makes a difference for comfort). Also the side access makes it possible to access your gear without having to stop to open the back. Just take a look.

Γιώργος

I feel like a "που σαι ρε πατριδα" is appropriate. Thank you for your response. However my search is over. I have decided to go with a backpack when travelling and i was lucky enough because a friend of mine bought me the Peak Design everyday backpack 30L with the tech pouch as a gift for my upcoming birthday. I cant say no to that!!!

You definately can't say no to that..  I recommend complementing it with the capture clip.

Καλά να περάσεις !

 geopapa's gear list:geopapa's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Samyang 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Sigma 30mm F1.4 (E/EF-M mounts) +1 more
OP AchilleasEmm Regular Member • Posts: 243
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

geopapa wrote:

AchilleasEmm wrote:

geopapa wrote:

On your "messanger vs backpack" question if it's only wandering in the city or brief hikes I'd choose messenger (looks nicer and easier access to your gear), but if it includes hiking for an extended time and rough terrains then definitely backpack. I liked those amazon you posted they're retro and seem well spaced, but I don't know how comfortable and waterproof they are. Maybe rain is not an issue especially in Greece in the summer but I guess you'll want something covering more seasons.

I have the lowepro aw200 and it's OK for my needs as I have a smaller system and don't do multi-day hikes. Maybe the bigger of the line (aw300?) would suit you. Those sport backpacks are weather sealed (have an intergrated rain cover) and probably more comfortable (mine has a straightened back with metal inserts and it makes a difference for comfort). Also the side access makes it possible to access your gear without having to stop to open the back. Just take a look.

Γιώργος

I feel like a "που σαι ρε πατριδα" is appropriate. Thank you for your response. However my search is over. I have decided to go with a backpack when travelling and i was lucky enough because a friend of mine bought me the Peak Design everyday backpack 30L with the tech pouch as a gift for my upcoming birthday. I cant say no to that!!!

You definately can't say no to that.. I recommend complementing it with the capture clip.

Καλά να περάσεις !

Thanks!

Nick5
Nick5 Senior Member • Posts: 1,416
Re: Backpack vs Messenger Bag for Travel, Hiking, Landscape

AchilleasEmm wrote:

I plan on going a week long trip on an island in Greece. It will include a lot of hiking and walking around but we will also travel by car. I am considering buying a new camera bag to carry my newly acquired camera and lenses (a Canon EOS R5, RF 28-70 f2, 70-200 f2.8). That bag will also double as my travel camera bag for when we can travel again. I hope to visit New York and other cities and several european countries (more will follow but first those). What would you recommend for such use, a backpack or a messenger bag?

P.S.: I need to point out as well that during my travels i want to bring along my 11 inch ipad (i dont want to bring my laptop).

Achilleas. 
This is how this Greek travels to Greece and other countries in Europe from the other side of the pond. 
I travel heavy. A ThinkTank Airport International Rolling Bag with 2 Gripped 5D Mark III’s along with my “Greek Trilogy of the Kanon f/4 L IS”, The 16-35 f/4 L IS, the 24-70 f/4 L IS and the newly updated in the summer of ‘19 for our trip to Greece, the 70-200 f/4 L IS Mark II. Also the 24 TS-E Tilt Shift 2 Canon 600 EX-RT Speedlites, 2ST-E3 RT Transmitters, 4 LP-E6N Batteries, extra NiMH batteries, CF/ SD Cards and other stuff. This fits in the upper bin on the plane. Underneath my seat as a carry on, I use the unfortunately discontinued ThinkTank Retrospective 40, which hold my iPad, Bose Headphones, glasses and even room for the 100-400 if needed. 
I leave Airport International in the hotel room and breakdown to the Retrospective 40 from there. 2 Gripped 5D Mark III’ with 16-35 and 70-200 attached and the 24-70 slipped inside if needed or a Speedlite. 
Again  I travel heavy.   For your needs a Backpack that you chose will certainly work. My recommendation was going to be the  MindShift Backlight 26 L Backpack with rear access. This will not accommodate all of my gear. I had to buy the Backlight 36 L as it is deeper to allow the  Gripped Mark III’s and all gear listed above. 
The 26 L and 36 L have room for all of our stuff and room for a light jacket, iPad and laptop.  I do leave the 70-200 f/2.8 L IS Mark II State Side to “reduce” the weight......

if traveling by Train a lot through Europe I may substitute the Rolling International for the 36 L Backpack and just the roll the main suitcase instead. 
As you will find out we have many different carrying and transporting options when it comes to travel with our gear. 
Enjoy my friend.

 Nick5's gear list:Nick5's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM Canon EF 100mm F2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II +7 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads