My video review of a nice wide-angle lens for the ZV-1

Started 10 months ago | Discussions
ixo Senior Member • Posts: 1,791
My video review of a nice wide-angle lens for the ZV-1

This really makes it perfect now for vlogging!

Markr041 Veteran Member • Posts: 9,140
Examples of Use

This "video" review has no examples of using the wide-angle adapter. It is just talk.

If you want to see examples of it actually being used to shoot video, see

RX100's and ZV-1: Tests of the Ulanzi Wide-Angle/Closeup Lens Adapter for 4K Video: Sony Cyber-shot Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review (dpreview.com)

Markr041's gear list:Markr041's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic LX100 Sony RX100 IV Panasonic ZS100 Olympus TG-5 +14 more
OP ixo Senior Member • Posts: 1,791
Re: Examples of Use

Markr041 wrote:

This "video" review has no examples of using the wide-angle adapter. It is just talk.

If you want to see examples of it actually being used to shoot video, see

LOL. I guess you didn't actually watch the video... It was shot with the adapter on and off.

sybersitizen Forum Pro • Posts: 21,374
Re: My video review of a nice wide-angle lens for the ZV-1

I Googled the WL-1, and it seems to always be marketed for the ZV-1 when it should in fact work with similar cameras using the supplied adapter, or with numerous other cameras or lenses with other adapters as needed, or using its own native filter threads. Seems odd.

OP ixo Senior Member • Posts: 1,791

sybersitizen wrote:

I Googled the WL-1, and it seems to always be marketed for the ZV-1 when it should in fact work with similar cameras using the supplied adapter, or with numerous other cameras or lenses with other adapters as needed, or using its own native filter threads. Seems odd.

This is true. I believe it should work with any of the Sony RX100 series cameras.

Markr041 Veteran Member • Posts: 9,140

ixo wrote:

sybersitizen wrote:

This is true. I believe it should work with any of the Sony RX100 series cameras.

Yes. I have used it on the ZV-1, RX100 VII and V.

Markr041's gear list:Markr041's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic LX100 Sony RX100 IV Panasonic ZS100 Olympus TG-5 +14 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads