I need som help with RT

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
ole kekkonen
ole kekkonen Regular Member • Posts: 125
I need som help with RT

Hi! somewhere around here (see image) under resize there was a button that said resize sharpening, I cannot find it again:(

xpatUSA
xpatUSA Forum Pro • Posts: 19,101
Re: I need som help with RT
1

ole kekkonen wrote:

Hi! somewhere around here (see image) under resize there was a button that said resize sharpening, I cannot find it again:(

Click on "Resize" - a menu opens between it and "Lens/Geometry".  In there you will see in bold "Post Resize Sharpening".

Hope this helps ..

-- hide signature --

Pedantry is hard work, but someone has to do it ...

 xpatUSA's gear list:xpatUSA's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Sigma SD9 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +13 more
ole kekkonen
OP ole kekkonen Regular Member • Posts: 125
Re: I need som help with RT

xpatUSA wrote:

ole kekkonen wrote:

Hi! somewhere around here (see image) under resize there was a button that said resize sharpening, I cannot find it again:(

Click on "Resize" - a menu opens between it and "Lens/Geometry". In there you will see in bold "Post Resize Sharpening".

Hope this helps ..

nope, as you can see the Resize button is clicked on

xpatUSA
xpatUSA Forum Pro • Posts: 19,101
Re: I need som help with RT
1

ole kekkonen wrote:

xpatUSA wrote:

ole kekkonen wrote:

Hi! somewhere around here (see image) under resize there was a button that said resize sharpening, I cannot find it again:(

Click on "Resize" - a menu opens between it and "Lens/Geometry". In there you will see in bold "Post Resize Sharpening".

Hope this helps ..

nope, as you can see the Resize button is clicked on

double nope, I did not say click on the button. You must click on the text "Resize" ..

-- hide signature --

Pedantry is hard work, but someone has to do it ...

 xpatUSA's gear list:xpatUSA's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Sigma SD9 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +13 more
ole kekkonen
OP ole kekkonen Regular Member • Posts: 125
Re: I need som help with RT

xpatUSA wrote:

ole kekkonen wrote:

xpatUSA wrote:

ole kekkonen wrote:

Hi! somewhere around here (see image) under resize there was a button that said resize sharpening, I cannot find it again:(

Click on "Resize" - a menu opens between it and "Lens/Geometry". In there you will see in bold "Post Resize Sharpening".

Hope this helps ..

nope, as you can see the Resize button is clicked on

double nope, I did not say click on the button. You must click on the text "Resize" ..

OMG! yes!! 'I get it know,BIG HUG!!

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads