Nikon Z6 II - Trigger

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
MagdaM New Member • Posts: 1
Nikon Z6 II - Trigger

Goodmorning everyone,
I just bought a Nikon Z6 II and I found that I can't use the Pocket Wizard as a trigger (Flex tt5 and Mini TT1).
There isn't any update or firmware and it seems that in the future there will be only for the Flex TT5.
I am therefore asking for suggestions about an alternative and compatible trigger system with the Z6 II.
Thanks!

Nikon Z6 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
amicx Regular Member • Posts: 148
Re: Nikon Z6 II - Trigger

Not sure on that, but what about PocketWizard's Basic Triggering mode?

• In Basic Trigger Mode, you get basic remote triggering on PocketWizard Standard Channels. This works with all PocketWizard radios including the Plus series, MultiMAX and MultiMAX II, and devices with PocketWizard radios built-in.

Misc Tab - PocketWizard Wiki

amicx's gear list:amicx's gear list
Nikon 1 V3 Nikon D850 Nikon Z7 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 20mm f/1.8G ED Nikkor AF-S 300mm f/4E PF ED VR +4 more
seochris
seochris Regular Member • Posts: 188
Re: Nikon Z6 II - Trigger

I use my yongnou  622 series of transmitters and triggers.  They work great and will control the flash power levels very well.

seochris's gear list:seochris's gear list
Nikon D750 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm F4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm F4G ED VR +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads