Deer Park under the Snow

Started 3 months ago | Photos
Interceptor121 Senior Member • Posts: 2,860
Deer Park under the Snow

difficult but great conditions to enjoy this morning

social media at the bottom for who likes this type of stuff

-- hide signature --
 Interceptor121's gear list:Interceptor121's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic GH5 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM +13 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
stephent Veteran Member • Posts: 4,144
Re: Deer Park under the Snow

Hi mate, what a collection, all are nice, however the last one sings for me. I would love to have snow in my part of the world, transforms the landscape. Then again I do not have to live with all the problems it cam cause 

Stephen.

OP Interceptor121 Senior Member • Posts: 2,860

Thank you

It was probably a one off chance today as tomorrow will all melt so I was lucky

This was a sunrise after it gets too bright

Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic GH5 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM +13 more
Caseylou
Caseylou Regular Member • Posts: 400

Outstanding. What a fantastic job; the composition is optimal in each. I love the color the morning sun cast on the subjects. What a way to start the day.

Thank you. It was actually planned to be a video session however the opportunity was there for some photos and came back with some 550 shots using burst

I had to cut it short as my hands and feet were numb after few hours but in general the first hour after sunrise is the best time as well as last hour before sunset. At that time thought I get dog walkers and the deers may not be around

Most of those shots have no crop so the framing was pretty decent having space to go around

Felice62 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,578

Nice set. The light was perfect for the ambience and you did captured so well.

Thanks for this share.

F

-- hide signature --

If only closed minds came with closed mouths..

Felice62's gear list:Felice62's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1 Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 iHS Olympus Tough TG-3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M5 II +26 more

Thank you. It was hard work in restrospective I am wondering if I should have used a polariser however this was at sunset so there were no real reflections on the snow

Deadfisheye
Deadfisheye Regular Member • Posts: 235

I really like the tree, deer, house shot..

Deadfisheye's gear list:Deadfisheye's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Panasonic G95 Olympus E-M5 III Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro +6 more

Yes I find that the other shots are animals so not for everyone while the landscape are more for the general public sort of speak

acfo Senior Member • Posts: 1,034

If my gamekeeper catches you on my grounds again you're in for a proper telling off.

acfo's gear list:acfo's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 +7 more

There are no gamekeepers and no hunting this is a reserve that also provides artifical semen to export

Some deers do get culled to control the population with a controlled process and then the meat can be eaten

this is a drawback of extinction all the wolves that would be the natural predator

Originally I had gone there to do video with a monopod hence the lack of portrait shots in the stills. This is a short b roll video I compiled with footage on the day

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads