External Slowmotion Device (Canon DSLRs)

Started 4 months ago | Questions
Isabella B
Isabella B Forum Member • Posts: 50
External Slowmotion Device (Canon DSLRs)

Hi,

Are there any external devices for frame rate increasing available for slowmotion like devices which are available for time-lapses for DSLRs?

Regards

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
1Dx4me
1Dx4me Forum Pro • Posts: 11,160
Re: External Slowmotion Device (Canon DSLRs)

Isabella B wrote:

Hi,

Are there any external devices for frame rate increasing available for slowmotion like devices which are available for time-lapses for DSLRs?

Regards

i don't think so, as far as i know! your camera either has it or not. now if you are asking for slow motion playback on a monitor, i am sure there are software that can do that. hope i understood your question

syd

-- hide signature --

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!

MitchAlsup Veteran Member • Posts: 5,365

Isabella B wrote:

Hi,

Regards

It would not be "that hard" to set up a 455 timer circuit that would trip the shutter at regular intervals and do this through the remote shutter plug on the side of the camera.

-- hide signature --

Mitch

Isabella B
OP Isabella B Forum Member • Posts: 50

It would not be "that hard" to set up a 455 timer circuit that would trip the shutter at regular intervals and do this through the remote shutter plug on the side of the camera.

Ok thanks. Kindly share any such device link.

mdmarqphoto Senior Member • Posts: 1,086

MitchAlsup wrote:

Isabella B wrote:

Hi,

Regards

The OP is asking how to increase the frame rate in video (beyond what the camera is designed to do) to create slow motion videos.  Your type of device will not do this.

mdmarqphoto's gear list:mdmarqphoto's gear list
Casio Exilim EX-ZR800 Canon EOS M Canon EOS 90D Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads