Need some M4/3 advice

Started 1 month ago | Discussions
Oldguysrule New Member • Posts: 17
Need some M4/3 advice

The other day I posted in the Camera, Len and System Buying forum some questions- I’m not going to rehash the whole letter (Are the older 4/3s cameras worth picking up) but one of the respondents said it might be a good idea to post here as well.

Bottom line: Wife and I are going to Africa in November and I need a good camera for wildlife. A little background. I’m no stranger to photography.  First camera was a 1964 Nikon F I picked up in high school. No Photomic top, just the pentaprism. Manual everything. Learned everything from that camera. My  current digital camera is a Panasonic Leica LC1. Great piece of glass, old school camera body- have taken nice photos over the years.

Was looking at the older 4/3 bodies (Panny L1, Oly E-1/3/5) and was told not to bother- the differences of 10-15 years of tech advances has pretty much relegated them to the display shelf.  Got it.

I tend to buy used equipment and I really don’t do a lot of post exposure modification/editing. I do spend time composing- a holdover from my Nikon days.

I’m now looking at the M4/3 (Olympus, Panasonic) systems. it seems there are plenty of lenses and camera bodies around, but I need some direction.  Are the Oly Pens a good option or should I look for an OM-D M5 (or M10)? The M1 was recommended, but right now out of my budget range. I don’t need to be overwhelmed with features and the news and best, but I like good, solid reliable equipment- I grew up on Nikkor and Nikon. Lens choice in M4/3 looks like the longest I’d bring would be probably the 100-300 Panasonic unless I can convince the Mrs that the 100-400 would be better.  Would like to have at least one fast lens with me.  Has anyone rented lenses from the commercial outfits that do so?  In the used market my budget is probably $500-600- I know that’s limiting, but most of the travel money is going to the actual trip.

Should I buy a body and get lenses, buy a package deal of used from someone selling off their gear, or pick up a lens and wait for the right body to come along?  What models should be avoided and what would be desirable?

I still have my Nikkor lenses- has anyone used the Nikon F to M4/3s adapter to shoot with? I do plan on bringing the LC1 for all the small stuff but I will need another for reaching out.

Way too many choices nowadays.  I have time to narrow down my choices- just need some solid advice.  Thanks in advance.

Oldguysrule's gear list:Oldguysrule's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R
Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Skeeterbytes Forum Pro • Posts: 18,975
Re: Need some M4/3 advice

Oldguysrule wrote:

The other day I posted in the Camera, Len and System Buying forum some questions- I’m not going to rehash the whole letter (Are the older 4/3s cameras worth picking up) but one of the respondents said it might be a good idea to post here as well.

Bottom line: Wife and I are going to Africa in November and I need a good camera for wildlife. A little background. I’m no stranger to photography. First camera was a 1964 Nikon F I picked up in high school. No Photomic top, just the pentaprism. Manual everything. Learned everything from that camera. My current digital camera is a Panasonic Leica LC1. Great piece of glass, old school camera body- have taken nice photos over the years.

Was looking at the older 4/3 bodies (Panny L1, Oly E-1/3/5) and was told not to bother- the differences of 10-15 years of tech advances has pretty much relegated them to the display shelf. Got it.

I tend to buy used equipment and I really don’t do a lot of post exposure modification/editing. I do spend time composing- a holdover from my Nikon days.

I’m now looking at the M4/3 (Olympus, Panasonic) systems. it seems there are plenty of lenses and camera bodies around, but I need some direction. Are the Oly Pens a good option or should I look for an OM-D M5 (or M10)? The M1 was recommended, but right now out of my budget range. I don’t need to be overwhelmed with features and the news and best, but I like good, solid reliable equipment- I grew up on Nikkor and Nikon. Lens choice in M4/3 looks like the longest I’d bring would be probably the 100-300 Panasonic unless I can convince the Mrs that the 100-400 would be better. Would like to have at least one fast lens with me. Has anyone rented lenses from the commercial outfits that do so? In the used market my budget is probably $500-600- I know that’s limiting, but most of the travel money is going to the actual trip.

Should I buy a body and get lenses, buy a package deal of used from someone selling off their gear, or pick up a lens and wait for the right body to come along? What models should be avoided and what would be desirable?

I still have my Nikkor lenses- has anyone used the Nikon F to M4/3s adapter to shoot with? I do plan on bringing the LC1 for all the small stuff but I will need another for reaching out.

Way too many choices nowadays. I have time to narrow down my choices- just need some solid advice. Thanks in advance.

Howdy, sounds like a fantastic trip you've planned.

A hard budget number would help, since it's easy to bust a budget putting together a safari kit. Very easy.

4/3 cameras are passe, even the E-5, which is the last high-end body. but some of the lenses are still relevant, such as the 50-200/2.8-3.5s, especially since you can combine them with an EC14 for 70-283mm. If you do this (or adapt any other lens), you must have an E-M1 series or E-M5iii.

The m4/3 300mm zooms seem okay for bright conditions but not so good for shade or dawn/dusk. The two 100-400 zooms would fit the bill, but aren't cheap. The Panny is available used.

Myself, I'd get a used E-M1ii or G9 and possibly a used PL 100-400. You'll also want a standard 12-something zoom for landscapes, portraits and the like. With just two lenses you can do most things with few worries about swapping on the go and the bodies and lenses will be sealed against dust and rain.

Good luck!

Rick

-- hide signature --

Equivalence and diffraction-free since 2009.
You can be too; ask about our 12-step program.

dap35 New Member • Posts: 22

I switched to M4/3 a few years ago with a Panasonic G85 before some trips to Europe.  Its a great travel camera and I think the form factor takes great photos.  Take a look at Cameralabs.com .  I found very helpful reviews and his G9 review was done on an African safari - Great Video taken from a moving vehicle.

Enjoy your trip!

-- hide signature --

Doug

dap35's gear list:dap35's gear list
Panasonic G85 Panasonic 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Panasonic 45-200mm F4-5.6 II
larsbc Forum Pro • Posts: 17,159

Oldguysrule wrote:

Bottom line: Wife and I are going to Africa in November and I need a good camera for wildlife. A little background. I’m no stranger to photography. First camera was a 1964 Nikon F I picked up in high school. No Photomic top, just the pentaprism. Manual everything. Learned everything from that camera. My current digital camera is a Panasonic Leica LC1. Great piece of glass, old school camera body- have taken nice photos over the years.

Was looking at the older 4/3 bodies (Panny L1, Oly E-1/3/5) and was told not to bother- the differences of 10-15 years of tech advances has pretty much relegated them to the display shelf. Got it.

I’m now looking at the M4/3 (Olympus, Panasonic) systems. it seems there are plenty of lenses and camera bodies around, but I need some direction. Are the Oly Pens a good option or should I look for an OM-D M5 (or M10)? The M1 was recommended, but right now out of my budget range. I don’t need to be overwhelmed with features and the news and best, but I like good, solid reliable equipment- I grew up on Nikkor and Nikon. Lens choice in M4/3 looks like the longest I’d bring would be probably the 100-300 Panasonic unless I can convince the Mrs that the 100-400 would be better. Would like to have at least one fast lens with me. Has anyone rented lenses from the commercial outfits that do so? In the used market my budget is probably $500-600- I know that’s limiting, but most of the travel money is going to the actual trip.

With a $500-600 budget and the desire for long reach, I'm inclined to suggest that you look at a used bridge camera with a 1" sensor.  Something like an FZ2500, FZ1000, or a Sony RX10 of some kind.

OP Oldguysrule New Member • Posts: 17

i understand the budget problem and how easy it would be to bust over- hence used equipment.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1 Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R
LightCameraAction Contributing Member • Posts: 689

For wildlife, I would take a look at a used Olympus EM1 mkii. You can probably find one for ~$600.

Jvlahakis
Jvlahakis Senior Member • Posts: 1,019

Stay away from the Pen F.  Just too slow for wildlife.  Great street camera, but the focusing for wildlife is lacking.  A EM1 MK II would be a great camera for wildlife.  The suggestion for the Penny 100-400 is good, but it is a slow lens and soft at 400.  The Oly 40-150 plus 1.4 or 2x teleconverters could be a good alternative.

Jvlahakis's gear list:Jvlahakis's gear list
Fujifilm GFX 50R Olympus OM-D E-M1X Fujifilm GFX 100 Olympus E-M1 III Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro +12 more
alcelc
alcelc Forum Pro • Posts: 14,623

I am also a Nikon shooter for my earliest 35+ years film shooting starting with EM and FE2 etc manual models... Had a few ais Nikkor lenses which gather dust after AF was invented...

To keep up with technology, moved onto digital camera 17 years ago. My age asked me to ditch the heavy dslrs, no more Nikon dslrs. Panny LC5 had lured me entering the Panny camp. Got G1 11 years ago while this first mirrorless ILC been rolled out...

By a US$10 no brand name dummy adapter, all Nikkor ais MF lenses come to lifes again. Focus point magnification makes MF easy and fun. Very happy with the 28 f/2.8 and 50 f/1.8 to fill up the only 2 native M43 lenses (14~45 f/3.5-5.6 and 45-200 f/4-5.6) at that time. The focus peaking on later models just make MF easier.

I will never look back on the older models (I mean >5/6 years old). Mirrorless is basicaslly a computer. The sensor technology, the processing power (determine the AF capability and speed and feature as well), the real time response (= Live View, backbone of mirrorless operation), to viewfinder quality, software (jpg engine, in-camera feature) etc...

Therefore IMHO forget the 43 format. It is a long discontinued system.

Since I am growing up on the Panny system, over the years I tried (but gave up) to look at Olympus alternative ( specially the period of panny having no IBIS) but the deep learning curve on Oly Menu and difference on operation logic making me stay with Panny. YMMV.

On budget-wise, for smaller size camera I shall look at GX85 (US$500 twin lens set most of the time in 2020), usually with 12-32 and 45-150 as kit lenses. If for a ergonomically better model, the G85, which is also under deep discount recently. In gray market it could be below US$500 (body only) new.

Although they are not current models, their improved m-shutter, IBIS & DUAL IS, DFD, 4K video and photos etc are not much weaker than their successors. IMHO the best cost/performance of Panny.

If you can be more flexible on the budget, the current 20Mp generation model: GX9 (smaller) and G95 (larger size) could be the best. G9 is the flagship class for still shooting at the present moment and Gh5 is the flagship of hybrid shooting.

You might also wish to know that the Panny low cost consumer grade lenses (those f/3.5~XX) are having IQ close to the expensive premium class lenses (e.g. Leica lenses of Panny is eq to pro class lens of Olympus). So, you are not necessary entering a high cost system.

-- hide signature --

Albert
** Please feel free to download the original image I posted here and edit it as you like **

alcelc's gear list:alcelc's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic G85 +10 more
JakeJY Senior Member • Posts: 5,009

Oldguysrule wrote:

Lens choice in M4/3 looks like the longest I’d bring would be probably the 100-300 Panasonic unless I can convince the Mrs that the 100-400 would be better. Would like to have at least one fast lens with me. Has anyone rented lenses from the commercial outfits that do so? In the used market my budget is probably $500-600- I know that’s limiting, but most of the travel money is going to the actual trip.

Should I buy a body and get lenses, buy a package deal of used from someone selling off their gear, or pick up a lens and wait for the right body to come along? What models should be avoided and what would be desirable?

Way too many choices nowadays. I have time to narrow down my choices- just need some solid advice. Thanks in advance.

If you are on a $500-600 budget, and want a set of basic MFT lenses to start with, the GX85 and G7 two lens kits are frequently available for $500 (although right now the prices went up to $600 and they are back ordered).

GX85 is range finder style (like your LC1) and has a tilt screen and IBIS.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1444716-REG/panasonic_lumix_dmc_gx85_mirrorless_micro.html

G7 is more of a SLR style and has a FAS but no IBIS.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1516255-REG/panasonic_lumix_dmc_g7_mirrorless_digital.html

You can probably find these models for cheaper used also as a result, probably around $300 for the body (then you can spend around $300 for the 100-300mm). A G85 (kind of like a weathersealed G7 with IBIS) will cost about $400 used instead.

Both the GX85 and G85 support support Dual IS with the newer version 100-300mm II (which would be more like $400 used) for additional stability.

I'll let others chime in on the Olympus options as I'm less familiar with those.

As for using the Nikon lenses, there are people that have done that, but then you would have to manually adjust aperture and focus, which may not be worth the bother on a trip. Only recently did a $190 Viltrox Nikon NF-M1 autofocus adapter came out, but anyone using that would be somewhat of a guinea pig (the EF adapters are far more established in general for all formats).

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4495330

JakeJY's gear list:JakeJY's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S9300 Nikon D5000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +6 more
OP Oldguysrule New Member • Posts: 17

Thank you for letting me know that all is not lost with the Nikkor lenses.  Ive got a Nikkor 200mm  that might do well for wildlife.

JakeJY Senior Member • Posts: 5,009

Oldguysrule wrote:

Thank you for letting me know that all is not lost with the Nikkor lenses. Ive got a Nikkor 200mm that might do well for wildlife.

Note if you have "G" lenses that don't have an aperture dial, and want to get a manual adapter (not the autofocus adapter I linked), make sure you get an adapter that has an aperture dial on it (usually they call them "Nikon G" adapters). Otherwise there is no way to adjust the aperture.

An article that explains it.

https://fotodiox.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/17000001669-nikon-f-vs-g-adapters-which-one-do-i-need-

Here's an example from Metabones (you can see there is a dial on the adapter itself). Note there are many options that are much less expensive, this is just an example.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1002612-REG/metabones_mb_nfg_m43_bm1_nikon_g_mount_lens.html

JakeJY's gear list:JakeJY's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S9300 Nikon D5000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +6 more
joeletx Veteran Member • Posts: 3,379

Oldguysrule wrote:

Thank you for letting me know that all is not lost with the Nikkor lenses. Ive got a Nikkor 200mm that might do well for wildlife.

If you look at the majority of animals/birds shots posted in this forum, then look for the cameras used. That right there will tell you what might work for you on your safari trip. You will find majority of the cameras used are the E-M1 series and some of the G9. $500-$600 is a very hard to meet budget for long reach in my opinion.

joeletx's gear list:joeletx's gear list
Olympus E-500 Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus E-M1 III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 +10 more
janeenadamsmartin
janeenadamsmartin Contributing Member • Posts: 806

I have to echo this comment.  My FZ200/300 cameras have been the most FUN cameras I have had!   That said, I bought the MKIII body to go with my Oly lenses as I wanted to finally learn the technical aspect of photography.
I sent you a private message too.  (In case you have to look for it..)

janeenadamsmartin's gear list:janeenadamsmartin's gear list
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 +16 more
Jacques Cornell
Jacques Cornell Forum Pro • Posts: 13,117
Outside the box

For $600, you might be able to pick up a used Panasonic LX100 and FZ1000. I did. The LX100 serves pretty well in low light, with its MFT sensor and sharp 24-75/1.7-2.8 lens. The FZ1000 brings a relatively long 400mm EFL reach at a reasonably bright f4.

I can't think of an MFT ILC combo of body, tele zoom and bright prime that'll squeeze into your budget. In terms of sensor IQ, the oldest body I'd consider is a GX7. The 45-200 zoom is available cheap, and while it's a tad soft beyond 150mm, I've still been able to make crisp 16"x24" prints. Add, say, a 20/1.7 as your fast prime, and you've got a usable set for probably a bit over your budget. Another cheap lens to consider is the 12-32, which is tiny and pretty sharp.

-- hide signature --

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
http://jacquescornell.photography
http://happening.photos

Jacques Cornell's gear list:Jacques Cornell's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LF1 Panasonic FZ1000 Panasonic LX100 Sony a7R II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 +49 more
Tim Reidy Productions
Tim Reidy Productions Veteran Member • Posts: 4,332

You can still use old bodies in the daytime

you would want to get a lens that was at least 300mm Oly and Panasonic make that,

used will be cheaper, and you never know what deals are out there.

you can buy lenses or rent lenses, find what will work for you,

getting a robust body for it, smaller bodies do not carry heavy lenses as easy.

Tim Reidy Productions's gear list:Tim Reidy Productions's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Pentax K-7 Pentax K-3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Panasonic G85 +3 more
Eric Nepean
Eric Nepean Veteran Member • Posts: 5,655

$600 is pretty challenging

About the cheapest good combo I can think of is a used E-M1 (original version) plus a 100-300 lens. Thats about $675 at KEH.

Slightly cheaper than the Oly 100-300, you night also think of a 4/3  50-200SWD. This will force the E-M1 to use phase detect autofocus, and its also a reasonably fast lens. You will need a 43-M43 adapter, even a third party adapter should serve. This is the combo I used for some years.

If you can afford it, throw in a 43 EC-20 2X teleconverter.

-- hide signature --

Cheers
Eric
(Feel free to edit and repost any image that I have posted in a DPR, as long as you identify me as the original poster)

Eric Nepean's gear list:Eric Nepean's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +58 more
Humansvillian
Humansvillian Senior Member • Posts: 2,283
I was bitten by the Oly bug

I’ve owned several PL1s, the P3 and P5, PM1 and PM2, and an M10 and M5II.

For duplication of what your old Nikon film camera could do, it’s impossible to beat the photographs of a PL1 in sunlit conditions, and in JPEG. Look at my gallery.

That said, the newer the Olympus the better IBIS it has and better high ISO performance.

A used OMD M5 would be great and a used OMD M5II even better.

An OMD M10 has three axis IBIS and the M10 II and M10III have five axis IBIS. But they live their lives almost an OMD M5 and never quite being one.

The P5 has the same five axis IBIS as the M5 and yet the M5 II IBIS is other worldly. Look at my gallery for a six second exposure. And the camera is waterproof, and so recent it has all the goodies and gizmos you don’t need but are nice to have,,,,,AND IS CURRENTLY UPDATED EVERY TIME OLY ISSUES AN UPDATE.

All in all, buy a pair of M5 II cameras and have fun.

-- hide signature --

Humansville is a town in the Missouri Ozarks

Humansvillian's gear list:Humansvillian's gear list
Olympus TG-5 Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Pro +8 more
DrHook59
DrHook59 Contributing Member • Posts: 538
Re: I was bitten by the Oly bug

I'm not sure, like others, that your budget will stretch to the safari outfit you would like to have in m4/3 terms. The suggestion of a FZ1000 is a good one if you are solely looking to take photographs for your own use - social media, small prints in an album and so on. If this is your use scenario then there may be some room for further suggestions. But if you are thinking of putting 30x40 prints on your wall then your budget will not quite be enough. None of the glass that will help you in this respect will be within your budget - the O300, the P200, the P50-200, the O40-150 and all their associated TC's.

But if you are simply going to photograph biggish animals and groups at a distance, then a visit to eBay or other second-hand outlets will work, too. A 100-300mm lens (200-600mm in FF terms) is well within your reach, of either the Olympus or Panasonic flavour. You should be able to find one at about the £300-350 mark. You could then couple this with either a Panasonic GX80 or an Olympus EM10ii for another £250 or so. This will serve you well as a long lens outfit, with decent stabilisation for that lens. You can put a Panasonic lens on an Olympus body quite happily if needs be, by the way (an Olympus lens on the Panasonic body will perhaps not be quite so effective for stabilisation). You could also try MPB or WexPhoto for second-hand gear, too. Their bodies and lenses come with a warranty in most cases.

For your shorter focal lengths, you have two choices that will not break the bank. The first choice is to use your phone, if it is a recent one with good photographic ability. The second is to buy a P12-32 for about £80 or so. If your phone is capable, then it is well worth while buying a battery pack to charge it during the day when you are away from electricity. If you are taking lots of photos on the phone then you will also need to determine how and where you will put your photos at the end of the day. Your phone may well fill up quite quickly otherwise

If your budget can be stretched, then the addition of the Olympus 17mm 1.8 would be a fine move. Theoretically, the 17mm could just be your second lens and you could forgo the P12-32. This lens will pay for itself during lowlight hours, especially for scenic images.

Should you buy a battery pack (and I can highly recommend the Anker series), then for £30 or so you will be able to find a USB charger plus a couple of batteries for the camera body you choose. This could also be of some value during the day.

One last suggestion - take an old sock and a zip-tie with you. When you get to the camp, ask the cooks there for some rice to fill your sock with, to make a 'bean bag'. Close it with the zip-tie, obviously. Great for the sides of vehicles, table-tops, rocks, branches, posts and so on, and it will improve your long shots immensely, especially in low light. You can give the rice back when you leave and find a one-legged ostrich to give the sock to.

Have fun whatever you choose to do. None of us are jealous, honestly.....

-- hide signature --

DrHook59's gear list:DrHook59's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Panasonic Lumix G X Vario PZ 45-175mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH OIS Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN Art Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +2 more
Jon Schick Veteran Member • Posts: 4,705

Well the LC1 has one of the nicest fast zoom lenses ever fitted to a non ILC and looks like you are planning on taking that so you have 28-90mm covered, at least until the daylight disappears when the camera becomes a noise box. That is unless you plan on making large prints beyond the capability of its sensor.

I have an E-1, but agree that it wouldn’t be an obvious purchase for safari use nowadays. A good 1” sensor super zoom as suggested by others would be a sensible option but ultimately the image quality will be better with m43. I like the 100-300 lens and its newer iteration has some seals, which isn’t a bad thing in Africa (dust more than rain).

With the larger lens I’d suggest finding a body with a decent grip which would rule out some of the smaller bodies for me, and I’d also aim for (1) the newest sensor you can afford and (2) the best battery life.

With the LC1 and 100-300 I’d consider adding a fast prime (secondhand) possibly at a moderately wide to standard focal length for landscape and twilight shots - eg LUMIX 20mm or one of the various 25mm lenses. I don’t think super wide is particularly necessary in Africa.

Jon Schick's gear list:Jon Schick's gear list
Olympus E-1 Leica M Typ 240 Olympus PEN-F Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital 25mm 1:2.8 Pancake +18 more
Chris R-UK Forum Pro • Posts: 21,040
Where are you going to in Africa?

Where are you going to in Africa? Not just the country, but the area/national park.

Is this a birding trip, a safari or both? West Africa would probably be mostly birds.

For a safari, your photographic requirements will be somewhat different if you are going to East Africa, e.g. Kenya or Tanzania, or South Africa. Some locations will be daylight only and longer distances, others can be a lot in low light at much shorter distances.

-- hide signature --

Chris R

Chris R-UK's gear list:Chris R-UK's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 +4 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads