Canon R6 or 5D4 for prints or is the 6dmk2 adequate?

Started 4 months ago | Discussions
SMOKENMIRRORS Forum Member • Posts: 50
Canon R6 or 5D4 for prints or is the 6dmk2 adequate?

Been on the fence going back and forth between the R6 and 5D4 and already own the 6dmk2.

Wanting to make prints to sell, mainly food pictures, maybe flowers and or maybe do some portraits. Also shoot youtube videos now with the 6Dmk2, sure wish Canon made a camera that was just right for everything but they dont so will have to compromise. anyhow which of those two which is my price range would be best for prints to sell?

Edit to say I did look at the 5DSr too but I really prefer a more versatile camera and low light capabilities

TIA

SnM

Canon EOS 5DS R Ricoh Caplio R6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
beagle1 Forum Pro • Posts: 11,215
Re: Canon R6 or 5D4 for prints or is the 6dmk2 adequate?

SMOKENMIRRORS wrote:

Been on the fence going back and forth between the R6 and 5D4 and already own the 6dmk2.

Wanting to make prints to sell, mainly food pictures, maybe flowers and or maybe do some portraits. Also shoot youtube videos now with the 6Dmk2, sure wish Canon made a camera that was just right for everything but they dont so will have to compromise. anyhow which of those two which is my price range would be best for prints to sell?

Edit to say I did look at the 5DSr too but I really prefer a more versatile camera and low light capabilities

TIA

SnM

I'd pick the R6

www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

OP SMOKENMIRRORS Forum Member • Posts: 50

Thank you

KCook
KCook Forum Pro • Posts: 19,323

See if you can rent them first, make your own trials.

Kelly

KCook's gear list:KCook's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Olympus PEN E-P5 Panasonic G85
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads