Nigel Danson on Z6ii/Z7ii

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
MikeyG Regular Member • Posts: 125
Nigel Danson on Z6ii/Z7ii

Don't think this was posted in any other thread that I searched in, so here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIg9-SM1Mnk

Generally, he is very happy with the improvements, which his promising.

MikeyG's gear list:MikeyG's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G +1 more
dacrema Senior Member • Posts: 1,056
Thanks, first Z7II in the field video

interesting video. I got a Z7 a while ago, in part due to one of his early videos.  I don’t see me updating my Z7.

dacrema's gear list:dacrema's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon Z7 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR Nikon AP-F 70-300mm F4.5-5.6E +3 more
Flowchart
Flowchart Senior Member • Posts: 1,510
Re: Nigel Danson on Z6ii/Z7ii

Thanks for posting this, Nigel is such a pleasant guy to listen to (and a great photographer to boot), I have the Z6ii and I am very happy with it.

MikeyG wrote:

Don't think this was posted in any other thread that I searched in, so here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIg9-SM1Mnk

Generally, he is very happy with the improvements, which his promising.

-- hide signature --

Knew very little about photography when I decided to buy the awesome Nikon D70; learned quickly that this expensive camera didn't make me a good photographer.
Http://KristerP.wordpress.com

Rolf_52 Contributing Member • Posts: 715

Thanks for sharing the link. Always nice and inspiring to see reviews by real photographers and Nigel is an excellent one.

Rolf_52's gear list:Rolf_52's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Nikon Z6
thomas2279f
thomas2279f Veteran Member • Posts: 3,510

A great photographer who has tested and used the camera in the wild - a great and honest review of the newer G2 Z's.

Would trust his reviews and insights of the Nikon's over the various biased you tube yappers like Angry, Messup's and F'...ared... who produce content for click n'bait for ££/$$

-- hide signature --

David Thomas

thomas2279f's gear list:thomas2279f's gear list
Nikon D800 Sony a5000 Sony a6400 Nikon Z50 Nikon Z6 II +23 more
gremlin17 Regular Member • Posts: 145

It's just another paid advert. I didn't think he was particularly inspiring either. Clumsy and repetitious.

To balance this, I do like his regular videos and its nice to see a fellow Z user.

dacrema Senior Member • Posts: 1,056

Another person using the Z7II in the wild. This is not a review but more just a wildlife photographer using the camera the first time after receiving it. He has some favorable initial impressions and posts photos at the end. He also shoots with D850, Z7 and a Z6II.
A little more chatty than I would like but that is his style and at least he comes off as friendly, unlike many you tubers.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ty9r6oXOV4

dacrema's gear list:dacrema's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon Z7 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR Nikon AP-F 70-300mm F4.5-5.6E +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads