Pentax Black Friday sale at B&H

Started 4 months ago | Discussions
vietnam74 Regular Member • Posts: 299
Pentax Black Friday sale at B&H

Credit Pentax Rumors

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/pentax/ci/48942

Saving in term of B&H e-gift card back.

Great price for Pentax K1 II body, DFA* 50mm, and $200 off for DFA* 85mm.

I’ve checked Adorama but they bumped up the price and then giving the same discount 🤣

vietnam74's gear list:vietnam74's gear list
Pentax K-7 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-3 II Pentax K-1 II Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited +20 more
Pentax K-1 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
5r82 Contributing Member • Posts: 545
Re: Pentax Black Friday sale at B&H

So there is no real discount, just some trickery.

5r82's gear list:5r82's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Pentax K-5 II Pentax K-1 Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM +3 more
JeremieB Regular Member • Posts: 363

5r82 wrote:

As far as I understand, no, you get the instant saving + a gift card on some items.

Would you only get the gift card, I wouldn't call that trickery either.

JeremieB's gear list:JeremieB's gear list
Pentax K100D Pentax smc FA 50mm F1.4 Pentax smc DA 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 AL Pentax smc D-FA 100mm F2.8 Macro WR Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro +5 more
OP vietnam74 Regular Member • Posts: 299

5r82 wrote:

B&H deals are great. Especially you can get Pentax latest FF camera K1 II for cheap compare to the up coming APS-C K3 III. Those DFA* 50mm and 85mm are Pentax premium quality lens.

If you’re in the transition between ASP-C to FF setup, I would recommend buying the DFA* 50mm and the K1 II. The great thing about Pentax FF camera is that you can still able to use your ASP-C lens by just switching to that mode if needed with the drop of resolution. There is no need to post processing for lens vignette.

vietnam74's gear list:vietnam74's gear list
Pentax K-7 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-3 II Pentax K-1 II Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited +20 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads