Mobile Photo Thread

Started 7 months ago | Discussions
Drzewoid Regular Member • Posts: 449
Re: Mobile Photo Thread

dule wrote:

You are right, but it's night and i don't use any tripod. II'm watchin this photos on 32" WQHD monitor and 5x zoom looks very good without zooming. IMO photos looks great for this conditions, if You really need full quality You can use tripod and PRO mode with longer shutter time.

I need advice, I'm thinking of buying a P40 PRO Plus, is it worth 3x and 10x cameras 150E a higher price compared to P40 PRO?

Yes, Yes and Yes. My brother have plus version - 3x zoom is way more universal for everyday use and street photography and much better in low light. I'm not biggest fan of 10x - i would see 6x or even 5x instead, but in good conditions photos looks fantastic. Check my threads on forum - i posted some photos from this phone.

dule
dule Regular Member • Posts: 181

Drzewoid wrote:

Yes, Yes and Yes. My brother have plus version - 3x zoom is way more universal for everyday use and street photography and much better in low light. I'm not biggest fan of 10x - i would see 6x or even 5x instead, but in good conditions photos looks fantastic. Check my threads on forum - i posted some photos from this phone.

Thanks

dule's gear list:dule's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Nokia Lumia 1020 +1 more
jacwashere
jacwashere Senior Member • Posts: 1,676
albero Regular Member • Posts: 335

Drzewoid wrote:

EdoOwned wrote:

I like this thread. Also new owner of Note 20 ultra . So this is my share.....

Great shots

Dexter75 wrote:

Got to use my new 12 Pro Max in studio for the first time yesterday and Im quite pleased with the results. Even the 11 Pro Max really couldn't cut it in a studio setting, but the larger sensor and faster f/1.6 lens on the 12 Pro Max can pull it off quite nicely IMO. Most all my professional work goes on websites and social media these days, the 12 Pro Max is more than capable of delivering suitable photos for my needs. I actually preferred this one to the same shots from my EOS R with RF 85 f/2.

It's definitely better when your pics defend themselves. Impress - definitely iphone 12 is great choice for portraits.

And here's my shot of the day

Uauuu, great composition and lighting!

albero's gear list:albero's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z 24-70mm F4

Truncia wrote:

Autumn trail.

Nice!

Truncia wrote:

/

Remains of autumn.

Great natural colour tones!

Drzewoid wrote:

5x zoom handheld

Nice composition and atmosphere!

Huawei p40 pro 5x zoom no retouch

Interesting thread! To me smartphone photography is going to redefine rules in photography because of the opportunity to capture every moment in your life. I really enjoy all the beautiful pictures of this thread and what comes out is really the capture of so many great moments otherway missing, if smartphones weren't available!

danijel973
danijel973 Contributing Member • Posts: 866
Between seasons

danijel973's gear list:danijel973's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Olympus PEN E-PL1 Sony a7 II Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM +12 more
dule
dule Regular Member • Posts: 181
Re: Between seasons

danijel973 wrote:

Pozz zemljak...beautiful pics, I like atmosphere on second one.

dule's gear list:dule's gear list
Panasonic LX100 Nokia Lumia 1020 +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads