Getting the Best out of My Older EasyShare

Started 6 months ago | Questions
SheilaVG New Member • Posts: 2
Getting the Best out of My Older EasyShare

I have an EZ Share that is about 6 years old and seems to be working just great for the most part. I'm gearing up to finish off a book I'm writing which will include pix. I'm probably going to use my EZ Share for those- as opposed to my K1000.  My question is: To get the best shots do I need a fast SD card? I think the one that is in there now is a 28.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sactojim Veteran Member • Posts: 8,369
Re: Getting the Best out of My Older EasyShare

SheilaVG wrote:

I have an EZ Share that is about 6 years old and seems to be working just great for the most part. I'm gearing up to finish off a book I'm writing which will include pix. I'm probably going to use my EZ Share for those- as opposed to my K1000. My question is: To get the best shots do I need a fast SD card? I think the one that is in there now is a 28.

Sheila, "best shots" have nothing to do with a fast sd card. Any sd card should work fine, but on these older cameras, they are limited by memory size so a search should tell you. Do you need to use this camera? Is it possible you could use a smartphone? Most allow for easy editing. While the C300 was launched in 2005, it will be easier to use than your K1000 film camera (of which is a excellent film camera) for sure. That said, a smartphone will make getting good images easy or maybe treat yourself to a new or newer camera. Good luck to you.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads