I went all in with the z system

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
Miamistan Forum Member • Posts: 85
I went all in with the z system
23

I have owned a z7 for a year and a half now having only the 24-70mm f 4.  At the same time I have 3 Fuji bodies and eight Fuji lenses.  I find the fuji is a better shooting experience more classic analog dials and I really loved some of the in camera film simulations.  Fuji is also easier to carry around and less obtrusive for street photography.  Although my Fuji has produced good images  I sold all of my Fuji gear because I now shoot mostly landscape and  their can be no denying the Nikon produces cleaner files detailed files.  So yesterday I bought a z5 with the 24-50 lens to replace the  Fuji as my walkaround camera.  I also picked up the 14-30 f4 and the 35mm 1.8g which I use for my low light photography.  For telephoto I ordered the 70-300 apf and the last two lenses I will use on the ftz.  I had an 85 1.8 g left over from my old Nikon system which was a d610 which I sold for the lighter weight Fuji.  I've kept my Panasonic lx100m2 for street photography because is really Small and makes great incamera BW.

I am having buyers regrets because I love the handling of the Fuji but the z system image quality is just superb.  I will start to post some pictures in this forum of work done  on the z series

Old Mill Smokey Mountains z7 24-70 f4

St Marys 12 Century Church England

 Miamistan's gear list:Miamistan's gear list
Panasonic LX100 II Nikon D7500 Nikon Z7 Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED Nikon 85mm F1.8G +3 more
Nikon D610
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
KR Photo Contributing Member • Posts: 978
Re: I went all in with the z system
3

I almost went to Fuji after the D610, but the announcement of the compact primes (28 and 40) swayed me to stick with Nikon, and the experience with the Z6 ever since has kept me here.

I do value IQ and have the 24-70 f/4 and the 35mm f/1.8 S and love them both, but I also value the option to go smaller and lighter and have thus preordered the 24-50. I do think the Z6 or the Z7 with that small zoom plus the compact primes will make a killer small setup that won't be a lot bigger than an Fuji rig, albeit without the retro look and dials, etc.

Having said that, I do plan to add the 85mm f/1.8 S and the AF-P 70-300 you mentioned one day.

 KR Photo's gear list:KR Photo's gear list
Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 35mm F1.8 Nikon Z 24-50mm F4-6.3 +1 more
OP Miamistan Forum Member • Posts: 85
Re: I went all in with the z system
1

I would  have loved to have the 85mm and the 35mm native z lenses but I already owned them in g and although heavier with ftz the ftz works great.

 Miamistan's gear list:Miamistan's gear list
Panasonic LX100 II Nikon D7500 Nikon Z7 Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED Nikon 85mm F1.8G +3 more
mu7z Junior Member • Posts: 39
Re: I went all in with the z system

Do you find the z5 too big for street photography?

OP Miamistan Forum Member • Posts: 85
Re: I went all in with the z system
3

I just got the z5 a couple of days ago so I can only give you my first impressions.  I think it will work reasonably well  in good light if you use the new 24-50mm lens.  This combo is light weight only slightly bigger than a fuji xt-4 although for street photography I think Fuji has the advantage in two points, their fixed lens like the 23mm and 35mm are tiny next to Nikon and their in camera Acros is terrific.  I sold the fuji s to raise the money to buy the additional Nikon equipment so I do think the Nikon will do but I kept my Panasonic LX100ii to do black and white street photography, look it up and I am posting a couple of shots showing the image quality bw right out of the camera no photoshop.

But since I will be doing more landscape photography the Nikon clearly has the advantage for large blow ups

Panasonic lx100ii natural light in camera bw  The Black Friar 13 century bar London

Panasonic lx100ii natural light in camera bw Outside of Black Friar

Pansonic lx100ii Highgate cemetery London

So yes I would use z5 for color but Panasonic, Fuji, or Ricoh would be a better choice for in camera not post processing black in white street photograhy

 Miamistan's gear list:Miamistan's gear list
Panasonic LX100 II Nikon D7500 Nikon Z7 Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED Nikon 85mm F1.8G +3 more
mu7z Junior Member • Posts: 39
Re: I went all in with the z system

Many thanks for the detailed review. Yes I am seriously considering the z5 with the 24-50, but I keep getting an itch that the z6 would be much better longer term. Unfortunately, the 24-50mm is not offered as a kit lens with the Z6. I teetered around the XT-4 and Nikon, but the Fuji lens line up for video work is simply not there. And the 16-55mm is so large you might as well just use the 24-70 from Nikon instead.

Atahualpa Regular Member • Posts: 346
Re: I went all in with the z system
7

Miamistan wrote:

I have owned a z7 for a year and a half now having only the 24-70mm f 4. At the same time I have 3 Fuji bodies and eight Fuji lenses. I find the fuji is a better shooting experience more classic analog dials and I really loved some of the in camera film simulations. Fuji is also easier to carry around and less obtrusive for street photography. Although my Fuji has produced good images I sold all of my Fuji gear because I now shoot mostly landscape and their can be no denying the Nikon produces cleaner files detailed files. So yesterday I bought a z5 with the 24-50 lens to replace the Fuji as my walkaround camera. I also picked up the 14-30 f4 and the 35mm 1.8g which I use for my low light photography. For telephoto I ordered the 70-300 apf and the last two lenses I will use on the ftz. I had an 85 1.8 g left over from my old Nikon system which was a d610 which I sold for the lighter weight Fuji. I've kept my Panasonic lx100m2 for street photography because is really Small and makes great incamera BW.

I am having buyers regrets because I love the handling of the Fuji but the z system image quality is just superb. I will start to post some pictures in this forum of work done on the z series

Old Mill Smokey Mountains z7 24-70 f4

St Marys 12 Century Church England

Feedback often comes when you least expect it, right? I want to say, I am not here to offend you. But to put it quite frankly, there's a certain quality in those images that I am missing. My advice is to learn more about some photographic techniques and theories than worry about gear and to develop a photographic eye. You have awesome gear, whether it was the Fuji, the Panasonic, or the Nikon. Going from Fujifilm to Nikon, I don't know what you expected, but you have to work on your technique and not on your gear.

Here's some recommendations:

1. Mark Denney: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCujr_HrX3ThMb34DV5YXHIg

He has a channel full of educational content for landscape photographers. He has both on-location tips and post-processing tips. He is very open, supportive and friendly and runs a business based on youtube being his public display. I watched him for a while, but I am not into landscape, so I dropped the channel. I think watching some of his videos you can profit quite a lot.

2. Advancing your photography: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYYY0OELyiUyMfYHn0ZL6vw

Marc Silber has a very supportive and friendly channel that helps people with growing in photography. They have some very good interviews. I particularly like the ones with Bob Homes, a former photographer for national geographic. He gives excellent advice. In addition they do C&C every once in a while for user submitted photos. These are VERY helpful!

3. The SnapChick: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hubjuU7U4zIc_UpG-hFqA

Another landscape and sometimes also wildlife photographer. I have the impression she hikes a lot and carries a ton of equipment around each time. She has less of a public display than Mark Denney, but she has a lot of educational content if you join her channel as a paying member (I do not, because again I am not into landscape).

4. Ricci Talks: https://www.youtube.com/c/RicciTalks/videos

Ricci is a Nikon employee in the UK and thus has a very gear-focused channel. But at the same time he is a landscape photographer that goes out and uses his Nikon equipment in landscape photography. He says he does a lot of long exposure landscapes. Don't so much look at his lens comparison videos, but those that relate the Z7 and landscape photography.

5. Matt Irwin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjQ120w-el6FqOU7qt1iRew

Another landscape photographer, he has a big heart for Nikon, but also has other brands that he uses. He is talking more about the industry and his equipment. But, he also has on-location shoots where you can watch him take pictures. He is a professional photographer and does landscapes mostly in the area of Melbourne, Australia. So more urban. He's a very polite and friendly mate.

Often we think the gear is so important and with the best gear we can make the best photos. However most often, the better location, the more knowledge on color theory, on composition, on post-processing skills, on a sense for moments, is worth more than the best camera that is available to date. Otherwise, how could any photographer produce any great photo in the last 100 years? The equipment they had back then was always much worse than what is offered today.

 Atahualpa's gear list:Atahualpa's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon Z6 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR +2 more
KR Photo Contributing Member • Posts: 978
Re: I went all in with the z system
22

I think your response might have made some sense had he posted these images in the landscape forum, but this is primarily about gear, and he had questions about gear.

But eve  so, your response just insults him and then just lazily lists some YouTube sites. If you’re going to offer unsolicited criticism, make it constructive criticism—otherwise known around here as CC.

 KR Photo's gear list:KR Photo's gear list
Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 35mm F1.8 Nikon Z 24-50mm F4-6.3 +1 more
BurnImage
BurnImage Senior Member • Posts: 1,086
Re: I went all in with the z system
2

I’m all in with the Z system too.

FF - Z6, 14-30mm f4 S, 24-70mm 2.8 S, 50mm 1.8S and 85mm 1.8S

DX - Z50 with both kit lenses.

Zero regrets here. I’m predominately a street, documentary and events photographer.....

-- hide signature --
 BurnImage's gear list:BurnImage's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 Nikon Z 14-30mm F4 Nikon Z 24-70mm F2.8 +3 more
msu79gt82 Senior Member • Posts: 1,236
Re: I went all in with a single (the z) system
1

BurnImage wrote:

I’m all in with the Z system too.

FF - Z6, 14-30mm f4 S, 24-70mm 2.8 S, 50mm 1.8S and 85mm 1.8S

DX - Z50 with both kit lenses.

Zero regrets here. I’m predominately a street, documentary and events photographer.....

Ditto. To me being all in with a single system would imply multiple bodies with the same lens mount.  I have absolutely no desire to have a FF body in one mount along with a compact crop body in a different mount.

The Z6 and Z50 make a great pair.

 msu79gt82's gear list:msu79gt82's gear list
Nikon Z6 Nikon Z50 Nikkor AF-S 300mm f/4E PF ED VR Nikon AP-F 70-300mm F4.5-5.6E Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 +6 more
Atahualpa Regular Member • Posts: 346
Re: I went all in with the z system
2

KR Photo wrote:

I think your response might have made some sense had he posted these images in the landscape forum, but this is primarily about gear, and he had questions about gear.

But eve so, your response just insults him and then just lazily lists some YouTube sites. If you’re going to offer unsolicited criticism, make it constructive criticism—otherwise known around here as CC.

Who are you to tell me what he thinks? If he likes cc he can ask for it in the appropriate forum. I gave feedback, because I strongly think gear should not be his primary concern. The resources I listed is carefully curated. I am offended you think it was a lazy listing...

 Atahualpa's gear list:Atahualpa's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon Z6 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR +2 more
StoneJack Contributing Member • Posts: 795
Re: I went all in with the z system
6

Miamistan wrote:

I have owned a z7 for a year and a half now having only the 24-70mm f 4. At the same time I have 3 Fuji bodies and eight Fuji lenses. I find the fuji is a better shooting experience more classic analog dials and I really loved some of the in camera film simulations. Fuji is also easier to carry around and less obtrusive for street photography. Although my Fuji has produced good images I sold all of my Fuji gear because I now shoot mostly landscape and their can be no denying the Nikon produces cleaner files detailed files. So yesterday I bought a z5 with the 24-50 lens to replace the Fuji as my walkaround camera. I also picked up the 14-30 f4 and the 35mm 1.8g which I use for my low light photography. For telephoto I ordered the 70-300 apf and the last two lenses I will use on the ftz. I had an 85 1.8 g left over from my old Nikon system which was a d610 which I sold for the lighter weight Fuji. I've kept my Panasonic lx100m2 for street photography because is really Small and makes great incamera BW.

I am having buyers regrets because I love the handling of the Fuji but the z system image quality is just superb. I will start to post some pictures in this forum of work done on the z series

Old Mill Smokey Mountains z7 24-70 f4

St Marys 12 Century Church England

I love the images and the spirit of these pictures. Great job!

 StoneJack's gear list:StoneJack's gear list
Nikon D7500 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G +5 more
KR Photo Contributing Member • Posts: 978
Re: I went all in with the z system
12

Atahualpa wrote:

KR Photo wrote:

I think your response might have made some sense had he posted these images in the landscape forum, but this is primarily about gear, and he had questions about gear.

But eve so, your response just insults him and then just lazily lists some YouTube sites. If you’re going to offer unsolicited criticism, make it constructive criticism—otherwise known around here as CC.

Who are you to tell me what he thinks? If he likes cc he can ask for it in the appropriate forum. I gave feedback, because I strongly think gear should not be his primary concern. The resources I listed is carefully curated. I am offended you think it was a lazy listing...

Who are you to tell him what you think of his pictures? He didn’t ask for it. And what you gave wasn’t constructive.

 KR Photo's gear list:KR Photo's gear list
Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 35mm F1.8 Nikon Z 24-50mm F4-6.3 +1 more
Atahualpa Regular Member • Posts: 346
Re: I went all in with the z system
2

KR Photo wrote:

Atahualpa wrote:

KR Photo wrote:

I think your response might have made some sense had he posted these images in the landscape forum, but this is primarily about gear, and he had questions about gear.

But eve so, your response just insults him and then just lazily lists some YouTube sites. If you’re going to offer unsolicited criticism, make it constructive criticism—otherwise known around here as CC.

Who are you to tell me what he thinks? If he likes cc he can ask for it in the appropriate forum. I gave feedback, because I strongly think gear should not be his primary concern. The resources I listed is carefully curated. I am offended you think it was a lazy listing...

Who are you to tell him what you think of his pictures? He didn’t ask for it. And what you gave wasn’t constructive.

Please show me where I critiqued one of his pictures. Presenting a list of helpful educational content is constructive feedback. You could stop picking on me, because ranting about how I take the liberty to give some general feedback is not any more constructive than what you criticize me of. I think or at least I hope that I used a friendly tone, and specifically and explicitly mention that no offense should be taken. I don't know who you think I am, but really I am not a mean spirited soul. Can we settle this peacefully?

 Atahualpa's gear list:Atahualpa's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon Z6 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR +2 more
KR Photo Contributing Member • Posts: 978
Re: I went all in with the z system
1

Atahualpa wrote:

KR Photo wrote:

Atahualpa wrote:

KR Photo wrote:

I think your response might have made some sense had he posted these images in the landscape forum, but this is primarily about gear, and he had questions about gear.

But eve so, your response just insults him and then just lazily lists some YouTube sites. If you’re going to offer unsolicited criticism, make it constructive criticism—otherwise known around here as CC.

Who are you to tell me what he thinks? If he likes cc he can ask for it in the appropriate forum. I gave feedback, because I strongly think gear should not be his primary concern. The resources I listed is carefully curated. I am offended you think it was a lazy listing...

Who are you to tell him what you think of his pictures? He didn’t ask for it. And what you gave wasn’t constructive.

Please show me where I critiqued one of his pictures. Presenting a list of helpful educational content is constructive feedback. You could stop picking on me, because ranting about how I take the liberty to give some general feedback is not any more constructive than what you criticize me of. I think or at least I hope that I used a friendly tone, and specifically and explicitly mention that no offense should be taken. I don't know who you think I am, but really I am not a mean spirited soul. Can we settle this peacefully?

Yes, that sounds good. I don't think you're a mean spirited soul, and I didn't mean to offend you. And I actually do intend to check out some of the links you posted.

 KR Photo's gear list:KR Photo's gear list
Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G Nikon Z 24-70mm F4 Nikon Z 35mm F1.8 Nikon Z 24-50mm F4-6.3 +1 more
OP Miamistan Forum Member • Posts: 85
Re: I went all in with the z system
5

I never meant to imply these are great pictures. I just meant to say these files are capable of holding up to big enlargements which I am doing now taking pictures to2x4 feet. I will not start an argument whether there is any worth to these pictures but the only thing I disagree with is that equipment does not matter, that depends on what your trying to do. If all you want is a clean 8x10 any camera will do that. But if you want super size enlargements then the z system is really good at this price point. If your thing is street photography you would be alot better off with a small fuji with a 23mm fixed lens using Acros BW. So its an old saying right tool for the job. So I  see you have a 200-500mm lens because you like to shoot birds , while I have no need for this lens.  In my case I had a complete fuji system which fell short for super enlargements and thats why I switched even though I enjoyed shooting with it more.

 Miamistan's gear list:Miamistan's gear list
Panasonic LX100 II Nikon D7500 Nikon Z7 Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED Nikon 85mm F1.8G +3 more
Atahualpa Regular Member • Posts: 346
Re: I went all in with the z system

Miamistan wrote:

I never meant to imply these are great pictures. I just meant to say these files are capable of holding up to big enlargements which I am doing now taking pictures to2x4 feet. I will not start an argument whether there is any worth to these pictures but the only thing I disagree with is that equipment does not matter, that depends on what your trying to do. If all you want is a clean 8x10 any camera will do that. But if you want super size enlargements then the z system is really good at this price point. If your thing is street photography you would be alot better off with a small fuji with a 23mm fixed lens using Acros BW. So its an old saying right tool for the job. So I see you have a 200-500mm lens because you like to shoot birds , while I have no need for this lens. In my case I had a complete fuji system which fell short for super enlargements and thats why I switched even though I enjoyed shooting with it more.

That's absolutely valid points and I think your arguments should give you enough confidence that you can overcome buyers remorse. Enjoy your Nikon gear. The Z 7 and Z 5 are both fantastic cameras!

 Atahualpa's gear list:Atahualpa's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon Z6 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR +2 more
kentak Junior Member • Posts: 44
Re: I went all in with the z system
11

I have to agree with KR Photo that your initial response had a negative tone. You said there was a certain quality in the sample photos that you were missing, but didn’t elaborate on what that was. You then went on to suggest he focus on getting education on technique rather than gear—the implication is that his technique is lacking based on two sample images posted to illustrate image quality. You said, “…but you have to work on your technique and not your gear.” With all due respect, who are you to make such a sweeping judgement about Miamistan’s technique based on just two sample images?

Atahualpa Regular Member • Posts: 346
Re: I went all in with the z system

kentak wrote:

I have to agree with KR Photo that your initial response had a negative tone. You said there was a certain quality in the sample photos that you were missing, but didn’t elaborate on what that was. You then went on to suggest he focus on getting education on technique rather than gear—the implication is that his technique is lacking based on two sample images posted to illustrate image quality. You said, “…but you have to work on your technique and not your gear.” With all due respect, who are you to make such a sweeping judgement about Miamistan’s technique based on just two sample images?

Glass half full, glass half empty, it's your choice. I think I was defensive with my statement initially. Also of course this is my opinion. If you don't like it or agree with it, that's okay. I don't know everything and as a human being of course I may be wrong too.

 Atahualpa's gear list:Atahualpa's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon Z6 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC Nikon 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR +2 more
BurnImage
BurnImage Senior Member • Posts: 1,086
Re: I went all in with the z system
3

Atahualpa wrote:

Miamistan wrote:

I have owned a z7 for a year and a half now having only the 24-70mm f 4. At the same time I have 3 Fuji bodies and eight Fuji lenses. I find the fuji is a better shooting experience more classic analog dials and I really loved some of the in camera film simulations. Fuji is also easier to carry around and less obtrusive for street photography. Although my Fuji has produced good images I sold all of my Fuji gear because I now shoot mostly landscape and their can be no denying the Nikon produces cleaner files detailed files. So yesterday I bought a z5 with the 24-50 lens to replace the Fuji as my walkaround camera. I also picked up the 14-30 f4 and the 35mm 1.8g which I use for my low light photography. For telephoto I ordered the 70-300 apf and the last two lenses I will use on the ftz. I had an 85 1.8 g left over from my old Nikon system which was a d610 which I sold for the lighter weight Fuji. I've kept my Panasonic lx100m2 for street photography because is really Small and makes great incamera BW.

I am having buyers regrets because I love the handling of the Fuji but the z system image quality is just superb. I will start to post some pictures in this forum of work done on the z series

Old Mill Smokey Mountains z7 24-70 f4

St Marys 12 Century Church England

Feedback often comes when you least expect it, right? I want to say, I am not here to offend you. But to put it quite frankly, there's a certain quality in those images that I am missing. My advice is to learn more about some photographic techniques and theories than worry about gear and to develop a photographic eye. You have awesome gear, whether it was the Fuji, the Panasonic, or the Nikon. Going from Fujifilm to Nikon, I don't know what you expected, but you have to work on your technique and not on your gear.

Here's some recommendations:

1. Mark Denney: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCujr_HrX3ThMb34DV5YXHIg

He has a channel full of educational content for landscape photographers. He has both on-location tips and post-processing tips. He is very open, supportive and friendly and runs a business based on youtube being his public display. I watched him for a while, but I am not into landscape, so I dropped the channel. I think watching some of his videos you can profit quite a lot.

2. Advancing your photography: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYYY0OELyiUyMfYHn0ZL6vw

Marc Silber has a very supportive and friendly channel that helps people with growing in photography. They have some very good interviews. I particularly like the ones with Bob Homes, a former photographer for national geographic. He gives excellent advice. In addition they do C&C every once in a while for user submitted photos. These are VERY helpful!

3. The SnapChick: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2hubjuU7U4zIc_UpG-hFqA

Another landscape and sometimes also wildlife photographer. I have the impression she hikes a lot and carries a ton of equipment around each time. She has less of a public display than Mark Denney, but she has a lot of educational content if you join her channel as a paying member (I do not, because again I am not into landscape).

4. Ricci Talks: https://www.youtube.com/c/RicciTalks/videos

Ricci is a Nikon employee in the UK and thus has a very gear-focused channel. But at the same time he is a landscape photographer that goes out and uses his Nikon equipment in landscape photography. He says he does a lot of long exposure landscapes. Don't so much look at his lens comparison videos, but those that relate the Z7 and landscape photography.

5. Matt Irwin: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjQ120w-el6FqOU7qt1iRew

Another landscape photographer, he has a big heart for Nikon, but also has other brands that he uses. He is talking more about the industry and his equipment. But, he also has on-location shoots where you can watch him take pictures. He is a professional photographer and does landscapes mostly in the area of Melbourne, Australia. So more urban. He's a very polite and friendly mate.

Often we think the gear is so important and with the best gear we can make the best photos. However most often, the better location, the more knowledge on color theory, on composition, on post-processing skills, on a sense for moments, is worth more than the best camera that is available to date. Otherwise, how could any photographer produce any great photo in the last 100 years? The equipment they had back then was always much worse than what is offered today.

Looking at your extensive galleries and portfolio I suggest maybe you should read some of the links you’ve posted too.......

-- hide signature --
 BurnImage's gear list:BurnImage's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z6 II Nikon Z 50mm F1.8 Nikon Z 14-30mm F4 Nikon Z 24-70mm F2.8 +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads