The sole tree

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
Ulrik Christiansen
Ulrik Christiansen Senior Member • Posts: 1,621
The sole tree
6

My bikecycle decided to eject all air from the rear tire on my way home from work. Luckily, I had my camera in the backpack

 Ulrik Christiansen's gear list:Ulrik Christiansen's gear list
Canon PowerShot G7 X Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +5 more
Peter A. Stavrakoglou Veteran Member • Posts: 8,293
Re: The sole tree
1

The dramatic sky in this photo adds areal "punch" to this photo, well done.

-- hide signature --

My humble photo gallery: http://www.pete-the-greek.com

 Peter A. Stavrakoglou's gear list:Peter A. Stavrakoglou's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1 Sigma SD1 Merrill Canon EOS R Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II +18 more
1Dx4me Forum Pro • Posts: 10,250
Re: The sole tree
1

outstanding shot and post processing, Ulrik!

-- hide signature --

if you look at God real close and for very long, you'll find defects!!!

Ulrik Christiansen
OP Ulrik Christiansen Senior Member • Posts: 1,621
Re: The sole tree

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:

The dramatic sky in this photo adds areal "punch" to this photo, well done.

Thank you Peter

ps: Your Alaska 2012 pictures are very nice indeed!

 Ulrik Christiansen's gear list:Ulrik Christiansen's gear list
Canon PowerShot G7 X Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +5 more
Ulrik Christiansen
OP Ulrik Christiansen Senior Member • Posts: 1,621
Re: The sole tree

1Dx4me wrote:

outstanding shot and post processing, Ulrik!

Thank you very much

 Ulrik Christiansen's gear list:Ulrik Christiansen's gear list
Canon PowerShot G7 X Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +5 more
Russar
Russar Senior Member • Posts: 1,141
Re: The sole tree
1

Ulrik Christiansen wrote:

My bikecycle decided to eject all air from the rear tire on my way home from work. Luckily, I had my camera in the backpack

If this nice shot was made due to the punctured bike tire, that event was the lucky one, Meneer Christiansen.  

-- hide signature --

Alex
Vincit qui se vincit
My works EXIF EXposed IF requested politely and reasonably

Peter A. Stavrakoglou Veteran Member • Posts: 8,293
Re: The sole tree
1

Ulrik Christiansen wrote:

Peter A. Stavrakoglou wrote:

The dramatic sky in this photo adds areal "punch" to this photo, well done.

Thank you Peter

ps: Your Alaska 2012 pictures are very nice indeed!

Thank you, that was very kind of you to say.

-- hide signature --

My humble photo gallery: http://www.pete-the-greek.com

 Peter A. Stavrakoglou's gear list:Peter A. Stavrakoglou's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1 Sigma SD1 Merrill Canon EOS R Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II +18 more
Ulrik Christiansen
OP Ulrik Christiansen Senior Member • Posts: 1,621
Re: The sole tree

Russar wrote:

Ulrik Christiansen wrote:

My bikecycle decided to eject all air from the rear tire on my way home from work. Luckily, I had my camera in the backpack

If this nice shot was made due to the punctured bike tire, that event was the lucky one, Meneer Christiansen.

Thank your Russar

 Ulrik Christiansen's gear list:Ulrik Christiansen's gear list
Canon PowerShot G7 X Fujifilm X-T20 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads