Martin.au Forum Pro • Posts: 14,119
Finally.

Been looking for these guys for months.

Then we found 6 on one day.

This one was pretty relaxed

Saturday

Sunday

Pretty serious coastline

I think there's potential here. It's a nice looking mountain.  Just need to work on it a bit (and go there on a dead calm day).

Martin.au's gear list:Martin.au's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm F3.5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ +7 more
linux99 Senior Member • Posts: 2,075
Re: Finally.

Awesome!

linux99's gear list:linux99's gear list
Sigma DP2x Canon PowerShot S100 Sigma DP3 Merrill Nikon Coolpix A Fujifilm X100T +19 more
Isabel Cutler
Isabel Cutler Forum Pro • Posts: 18,381
Re: Congrats!

i know how excited you must have been to have attained your goal of capturing the echidna.

Loved all the images.

Isabel

-- hide signature --

"If you're not prepared to be wrong you'll never come up with anything original" Sir Ken Robinson
http://www.pBase.com/isabel95
https://www.flickr.com/photos/isabel95/

Isabel Cutler's gear list:Isabel Cutler's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Canon EOS 7D Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II +2 more
stephent Veteran Member • Posts: 4,095

Hi mate, nice to capture a few on film, I come across some on my bike rides around Newcastle, great to see in the wild.

Tasmania right? its been on the bucket list for a few years now and hopefully when the travel restrictions lift we will get to come down and enjoy what looks like paradise.

Regards.

Stephen.

Frank Jones Regular Member • Posts: 185
Wineglass Bay

Marvellous shots of Wineglass Bay, on the east coast of Tasmania.

stephent wrote:

Hi mate, nice to capture a few on film, I come across some on my bike rides around Newcastle, great to see in the wild.

Tasmania right? its been on the bucket list for a few years now and hopefully when the travel restrictions lift we will get to come down and enjoy what looks like paradise.

Regards.

Stephen.

Bobby J Veteran Member • Posts: 5,058

I had to laugh out loud when I saw that 1st pic.  I thought it was some kind of hedgehog, but Isabel Cutler identified it.  A critter with which I am not familiar.  When I think of Tasmania, I think of the Tasmanian Devil.  However your critter is pretty interesting too.  Thanks for sharing.

-- hide signature --

BJM

Bobby J's gear list:Bobby J's gear list
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Panasonic Lumix G 25mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M1 II +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads