FUJI XT20 MET CANON FD LENZEN Locked

Started 6 months ago | Questions
This thread is locked.
GILBEREKE New Member • Posts: 1
FUJI XT20 MET CANON FD LENZEN

Hallo mij even voorstellen ben een vlaming van 70 jaar en nieuw op jullie forum mijn naam is Gilbert.

Heb een vraagje ,ben nog in bezit van Canon FD lenzen weet iemand of die te gebruiken zijn op Fuji XT20 Een met welke koppeling?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Bielefeld06
Bielefeld06 Junior Member • Posts: 38
Re: FUJI XT20 MET CANON FD LENZEN

Yes but you have to buy an adapter for that.

Ja, aber du musst einen Adapter dafür kaufen. Fuji > Canon, for example:

Novoflex Adapter Canon FD-Objektive an Fuji X-Kameras

Jerry-astro
Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 16,605
Re: FUJI XT20 MET CANON FD LENZEN

GILBEREKE wrote:

Hallo mij even voorstellen ben een vlaming van 70 jaar en nieuw op jullie forum mijn naam is Gilbert.

Heb een vraagje ,ben nog in bezit van Canon FD lenzen weet iemand of die te gebruiken zijn op Fuji XT20 Een met welke koppeling?

Per my PM to you, please use a translation utility before posting here since English is the standard language used to communicate in this forum.

Thank you in advance.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

 Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
David Lal Forum Pro • Posts: 12,418
Nee hoor ...

Jerry-astro wrote:

GILBEREKE wrote:

Hallo mij even voorstellen ben een vlaming van 70 jaar en nieuw op jullie forum mijn naam is Gilbert.

Heb een vraagje ,ben nog in bezit van Canon FD lenzen weet iemand of die te gebruiken zijn op Fuji XT20 Een met welke koppeling?

Per my PM to you, please use a translation utility before posting here since English is the standard language used to communicate in this forum.

Thank you in advance.

[Oh no!]

Jerry, waar staat dat in de forum regels geschreven? Je hebt recentelijk gezegd dat dit een internationaal forum is.

Ik begrijp Gilbert heel goed.

[Jerry, where is that written in the forum rules? You have yourself recently stated that this is an international forum.

I understand Gilbert perfectly.]

Jerry-astro
Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 16,605
Re: Nee hoor ...

David Lal wrote:

Jerry-astro wrote:

GILBEREKE wrote:

Hallo mij even voorstellen ben een vlaming van 70 jaar en nieuw op jullie forum mijn naam is Gilbert.

Heb een vraagje ,ben nog in bezit van Canon FD lenzen weet iemand of die te gebruiken zijn op Fuji XT20 Een met welke koppeling?

Per my PM to you, please use a translation utility before posting here since English is the standard language used to communicate in this forum.

Thank you in advance.

[Oh no!]

Jerry, waar staat dat in de forum regels geschreven? Je hebt recentelijk gezegd dat dit een internationaal forum is.

Ik begrijp Gilbert heel goed.

[Jerry, where is that written in the forum rules? You have yourself recently stated that this is an international forum.

I understand Gilbert perfectly.]

David, it is an international forum because we have participants from all over the world.  You only need to scan the posts in the forum for any length of time to realize that English is the standard language used to communicate here.  At the very least, it would be helpful to translate non private messages written in a different language for the benefit of what I suspect is the majority of forum members who might not be multilingual.  it's a matter of courtesy, nothing more.

I'm glad you understood him perfectly.  Now, let's see what percentage of people who are participants here would necessarily share that ability.  Again, the idea of the forum is to communicate to a broader audience.  For better or worse (as is clear from simply scanning the forum), English is the de facto language used when posting here.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

 Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
David Lal Forum Pro • Posts: 12,418
Bonsoir Jerry

Jerry-astro wrote:

David, it is an international forum

<snip>

For better or worse (as is clear from simply scanning the forum), English is the de facto language used when posting here.

[Good evening Jerry]

Vous avez vous peutêtre qu'il y a des annonces maintenant des dans DPR en Français? Oui, c'est vrai je viens d'avoir vu cela dans un des forums Nikon. Comment l'expliquez vous?

Le lien Internet était vers un produit comme celui ci:

https://www.amazon.fr/USB-Ethernet-Adapter/s?k=USB+Ethernet+Adapter

[You have seen perhaps that in DPR there are now advertisements in French. Yes, it's true I have just seen that in one of the Nikon forums. How do you explain that?

The link was for a product like this:

https://www.amazon.fr/USB-Ethernet-Adapter/s?k=USB+Ethernet+Adapter

]

Maybe, after all, English is not the de facto forum language?

RuudJB Junior Member • Posts: 27
Re: FUJI XT20 MET CANON FD LENZEN

GILBEREKE wrote:

Hallo mij even voorstellen ben een vlaming van 70 jaar en nieuw op jullie forum mijn naam is Gilbert.

Heb een vraagje ,ben nog in bezit van Canon FD lenzen weet iemand of die te gebruiken zijn op Fuji XT20 Een met welke koppeling?

Beste Gilbereke,

U kan uw FD lenzen op de X-T20 gebruiken door middel van een FD naar FX adapter, zoals deze: https://www.bol.com/nl/p/adapter-fd-fuji-fx-canon-fd-lens-fujifilm-x-camera/9200000063527624/

David Lal Forum Pro • Posts: 12,418
Prima!

RuudJB wrote:

GILBEREKE wrote:

Hallo mij even voorstellen ben een vlaming van 70 jaar en nieuw op jullie forum mijn naam is Gilbert.

Heb een vraagje ,ben nog in bezit van Canon FD lenzen weet iemand of die te gebruiken zijn op Fuji XT20 Een met welke koppeling?

Beste Gilbereke,

U kan uw FD lenzen op de X-T20 gebruiken door middel van een FD naar FX adapter, zoals deze: https://www.bol.com/nl/p/adapter-fd-fuji-fx-canon-fd-lens-fujifilm-x-camera/9200000063527624/

[First class, Première classe, Hervorragend]

Prima! Nu wordt DPR echt werkelijk internationaal. Première classe, maintenant DPR devient vraiement international ...

[Spot on! Now DPR is becoming truly international]

Jerry-astro
Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 16,605
Re: Bonsoir Jerry

David Lal wrote:

Jerry-astro wrote:

David, it is an international forum

<snip>

For better or worse (as is clear from simply scanning the forum), English is the de facto language used when posting here.

[Good evening Jerry]

Vous avez vous peutêtre qu'il y a des annonces maintenant des dans DPR en Français? Oui, c'est vrai je viens d'avoir vu cela dans un des forums Nikon. Comment l'expliquez vous?

Le lien Internet était vers un produit comme celui ci:

https://www.amazon.fr/USB-Ethernet-Adapter/s?k=USB+Ethernet+Adapter

[You have seen perhaps that in DPR there are now advertisements in French. Yes, it's true I have just seen that in one of the Nikon forums. How do you explain that?

The link was for a product like this:

https://www.amazon.fr/USB-Ethernet-Adapter/s?k=USB+Ethernet+Adapter

]

Maybe, after all, English is not the de facto forum language?

Bonjour mon ami.  There is a big difference between advertising in French or other language and holding dialogs in a forum written in that or other non-English language.  Many posters choose to include quotes in a variety of languages, almost always accompanied by a translation.  That's great and it then covers a much broader base of readers.  You only need to parse a few forums to see that 98% or so of the posts (my estimate) are in English (or at least translated).  Given the predominance of English speaking forum members, it would seem to be as much a matter of promoting clear communications as anything else.

I understand your concerns, however I might suggest that debating this is likely to get us nowhere since clearly we see this differently.  Feel free to directly contact DPR staff if you have further issues.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

 Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
inti4444 Senior Member • Posts: 1,171
Re: FUJI XT20 MET CANON FD LENZEN

JERRY I KNOW ,but its international and people can google translate.

Mczar2u Forum Member • Posts: 95
Re: FUJI XT20 MET CANON FD LENZEN

inti4444 wrote:

JERRY I KNOW ,but its international and people can google translate.

Yes, you are right, but that would ask for many readers to translate each post, rather then the OP taking an extra step to translate it

Ja, Sie haben Recht, aber das würde viele Leser bitten, jeden Beitrag zu übersetzen, anstatt dass das O/)P einen zusätzlichen Sc/hritt unternimmt, um ihn zu übersetzen ( From Google Translate, guessing is German)

Mario

jiminpdx New Member • Posts: 17
Re: Prima!

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome.... (welkom, ook!). While English may be the lingua franca of DPR, As someone who moved from Canon to Sony, and very recently from Sony to Fujifilm, I'm just happy be in the company of Fuji fans around the world. Let's live and let live!

 jiminpdx's gear list:jiminpdx's gear list
Sony RX100 VI Sony a7R II Fujifilm X-T4
Jerry-astro
Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 16,605
Re: FUJI XT20 MET CANON FD LENZEN

Mczar2u wrote:

inti4444 wrote:

JERRY I KNOW ,but its international and people can google translate.

Yes, you are right, but that would ask for many readers to translate each post, rather then the OP taking an extra step to translate it

Ja, Sie haben Recht, aber das würde viele Leser bitten, jeden Beitrag zu übersetzen, anstatt dass das O/)P einen zusätzlichen Sc/hritt unternimmt, um ihn zu übersetzen ( From Google Translate, guessing is German)

Mario

Look... the vast majority of the people on this forum are conversant in English... far fewer in other languages. That’s as a good reason as any as to why virtually all of the articles and posts here are written in that language. As the OP, you are equally able to use Google Translate to convert your post to English if necessary. Again, I have no issue with including phrases in other languages, and have been known to do that myself at times. However, forcing the majority of forum members to have to translate a string of posts to one or more languages doesn’t make a lot of sense to me either.

This is why most websites (with or without discussion) tend to gravitate to one language. Just reading this site and multiple forums should make it pretty obvious that English is by far the predominant language for posting on DPR. I’d really rather not spend a lot of time debating this point, as this has been the standard on this forum since I started posting here many years ago. If you wish to post in a different language, by all means do so. However, my request would be to at least include an English translation as part of the post. It doesn’t really matter which version comes first, for better or worse, it should be pretty obvious from reading posts in virtually all forums and articles here that English remains the predominant language for DPR Forums.

Let’s move on as this discussion is way OT for this thread.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

 Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
Sjak
Sjak Senior Member • Posts: 5,804
Re: FUJI XT20 MET CANON FD LENZEN

GILBEREKE wrote:

Hallo mij even voorstellen ben een vlaming van 70 jaar en nieuw op jullie forum mijn naam is Gilbert.

Heb een vraagje ,ben nog in bezit van Canon FD lenzen weet iemand of die te gebruiken zijn op Fuji XT20 Een met welke koppeling?

Dag Gilbert, ik heb nog wel een adapter liggen om Canon FD lenzen op een Fuji-camera te monteren. Deze gebruik ik niet meer, en kan ik zonder kosten naar u opsturen.

Stuur mij gerust een prive-berichtje zodat we dit verder afhandelen.

 Sjak's gear list:Sjak's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Pentax K100D Pentax K10D Leica M-Monochrom Fujifilm X-T1 +1 more
Bielefeld06
Bielefeld06 Junior Member • Posts: 38
Re: FUJI XT20 MET CANON FD LENZEN

Sjak wrote:

GILBEREKE wrote:

Hallo mij even voorstellen ben een vlaming van 70 jaar en nieuw op jullie forum mijn naam is Gilbert.

Heb een vraagje ,ben nog in bezit van Canon FD lenzen weet iemand of die te gebruiken zijn op Fuji XT20 Een met welke koppeling?

Dag Gilbert, ik heb nog wel een adapter liggen om Canon FD lenzen op een Fuji-camera te monteren. Deze gebruik ik niet meer, en kan ik zonder kosten naar u opsturen.

Stuur mij gerust een prive-berichtje zodat we dit verder afhandelen.

Na, das ist doch mal ein konstruktiver Vorschlag!

David Lal Forum Pro • Posts: 12,418
Bestimmt!

Bielefeld06 wrote:

Sjak wrote:

GILBEREKE wrote:

Hallo mij even voorstellen ben een vlaming van 70 jaar en nieuw op jullie forum mijn naam is Gilbert.

Heb een vraagje ,ben nog in bezit van Canon FD lenzen weet iemand of die te gebruiken zijn op Fuji XT20 Een met welke koppeling?

Dag Gilbert, ik heb nog wel een adapter liggen om Canon FD lenzen op een Fuji-camera te monteren. Deze gebruik ik niet meer, en kan ik zonder kosten naar u opsturen.

Stuur mij gerust een prive-berichtje zodat we dit verder afhandelen.

Na, das ist doch mal ein konstruktiver Vorschlag!

[Absolutely!, Zeker!, Certainement!]

Das habe ich auch gedacht. Was für ein freundlicher Mann ist Sjak um diesen Adapter anzubieten, ohne Geld zu bitten.

[That's what I thought too. What a kind person Sjak is to offer this adaptor without asking for any money.]

Now this is slowly becoming a proper international forum!

[Jetzt wird dies langsam zu einem richtigen internationalen Forum!]

Jerry-astro
Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 16,605
Re: FUJI XT20 MET CANON FD LENZEN

Sjak wrote:

GILBEREKE wrote:

Hallo mij even voorstellen ben een vlaming van 70 jaar en nieuw op jullie forum mijn naam is Gilbert.

Heb een vraagje ,ben nog in bezit van Canon FD lenzen weet iemand of die te gebruiken zijn op Fuji XT20 Een met welke koppeling?

Dag Gilbert, ik heb nog wel een adapter liggen om Canon FD lenzen op een Fuji-camera te monteren. Deze gebruik ik niet meer, en kan ik zonder kosten naar u opsturen.

Stuur mij gerust een prive-berichtje zodat we dit verder afhandelen.

OK, glad you're having fun and ignoring the advice given here.  As such, this thread is now locked.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

 Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads