jmw4
jmw4 Contributing Member • Posts: 826
The Evansville Skyline (my hometown)

-- hide signature --

Long Distance Hiker: AT, PCT, CTx2, TMB, TRT
Galleries: www.jaredweberphotography.com
Instagram: Jared.M.Weber

Lan Senior Member • Posts: 2,153
Re: The Evansville Skyline (my hometown)

Cracking shot Jared; you must be very pleased to get a capture of your hometown that good!

One minor thing, at 100% it doesn't look quite as sharp as it could? Topaz Sharpen AI does a great job of fixing it though - happy to post a version if you wish? Let me know?

cjf2 Senior Member • Posts: 1,087

I agree, great sky and composition. I’d leave the reflection as it is. A perfect mirror is good but this is too.

jmw4
OP jmw4 Contributing Member • Posts: 826

Lan wrote:

Cracking shot Jared; you must be very pleased to get a capture of your hometown that good!

One minor thing, at 100% it doesn't look quite as sharp as it could? Topaz Sharpen AI does a great job of fixing it though - happy to post a version if you wish? Let me know?

Thanks LAN! I actually have a much sharper version I use for printing, this was just my quickie edited for viewing on small devices version! I use topaz products too, they are the bomb! Gigapixel does especially incredible on cityscapes that have no noise!

-- hide signature --

Long Distance Hiker: AT, PCT, CTx2, TMB, TRT
Galleries: www.jaredweberphotography.com
Instagram: Jared.M.Weber

1Dx4me Veteran Member • Posts: 9,906

a very well composed and nicely captured!

-- hide signature --

if you look at God real close and for very long, you'll find defects!!!

grcolts Veteran Member • Posts: 3,341

You nailed it for sure! A beautiful image of Evansville. I used to live there years ago and still have friends in the area. Cheers.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads