I get no contextmenu when using a drawing tablet in Capture One

Started 1 month ago | Questions
Pimpifax New Member • Posts: 2
I get no contextmenu when using a drawing tablet in Capture One

I am tried using Capture One with a drawing tablet. But as soon as the pen reaches the range of the tablet, so that the tablet is active i can´t access no contextmenue anymore!?

I already tried asigning the right mouse click to buttons on the drawing tablet, to the buttons on the stylus and also to buttons on my Countour Shuttle Pro 2. But non of these workes. Also the right mousebutton itself is out of function as long th tablet is active.

As soon the pen is out of reach and the tablet is inactive everything works fine again. In every other applications as Gimp, Firefox, Win-Explorer,... There is no problem with the contextmenu at all. Only in Capture One!

I have tried it with a Huion H640P, H950P and a XP-Pen G640. Always the same Problem. Certainly before i tried the XP-Pen i properly uninstalled the Huion driver. Also the problem was already there before i installed the Shuttle Pro driver.

Windows 10 [Build 19041.450] / Capture One 20 [Version 13.1.2.35]

Does anyone has a clue what/where the problem could be?!

Is there maybe something wrong with my settings, or is it a bug of Capture One?

Thanks for help and greets from Austria.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
OP Pimpifax New Member • Posts: 2
Re: I get no contextmenu when using a drawing tablet in Capture One

I found out that if i turn Windows Ink in the driver off  then right click works fine. But logically the pressure sensitivity is gone. :-/

IanYorke Veteran Member • Posts: 4,122
Re: I get no contextmenu when using a drawing tablet in Capture One

Pimpifax wrote:

I found out that if i turn Windows Ink in the driver off then right click works fine. But logically the pressure sensitivity is gone. :-/

Just turn off "show visual effects" in the windows ink dialogue in Windows settings.

Pressure sensitivity is taken care of by the tablet driver, or should be.

Ian

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads