Fujifilm X-T3 on sale save up tp $500

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
Gary B P1000 Regular Member • Posts: 175
Fujifilm X-T3 on sale save up tp $500

Fujifilm X-T3 on sale i seen for over $500 from amazon to bhphotovideo

and other places all so.

i got mine on amazon said>used like> new and saved a lot more.

i think it was backed from amazon warehouse which makes it even safer to buy from them then buying from 1 person.

had good luck buying used like new and when i say like new

i cant tell the different it looks brand new to me on stuff i buy.

my Fujifilm X-T3will be here soon

love the pic it puts out, this caught my eye

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4510078

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
nurseMarty Junior Member • Posts: 29
Re: Fujifilm X-T3 on sale save up tp $500

Dear Gary:

Cheaper is always better. For me at least.

Then I have it. Touch it. Play with it. The question becomes, will it give me pleasure? As time separates the purchase price and experience it comes down to using it.

I am tempted by the $500 discount. I would love the T3. I want the IBIS and the flippy screen. Didn’t purchase the T3 because it lacked those features. Like the discount but won’t pull the trigger.

Won’t buy the T4 now. It has what I want. It does what I want. I can see the improvements in FW that Fuji will make. I’m willing to pay full price now. I’m not going to make this purchase right now.

I’m a street shooter. Not walking the streets B/C of the virus. Don’t want to capture images with masked people. Don’t have the energy or motivation to walk the streets now. Have cams that will suit me when I do have the energy &desire to walk the streets. I have the money now. Will have the money then. Maybe there will be a discount offered when I make the purchase then. Maybe not. Who knows? It will happen when it happens. Until then, I will read about the T4. It seems like the anticipation is more juicy than the actual possession. I’m too weird.

Nurse Marty

OP Gary B P1000 Regular Member • Posts: 175

highest rated was the Fujifilm X-T30 on this forum

the Fujifilm X-T4 almost the same but better for video,

herd the t4 has 1 thing better like some kind of special stabilizer

not sure but i herd when you buy lens you can have it build in the lens with the stabilizer.

since the highest rated was the Fujifilm X-T30 on this forum

and seen the X-T3 was even better and $500 off discount i bought it.

the main sale on this was images coming straight out of the camera and looks real good,

seen other SOOC dont look good coming straight from camera.

i have good luck when i buy camera using this forum,

i dont chose the most popular i chose highest rated

https://www.dpreview.com/products/slrs/statistics/highestrated

Foskito
Foskito Regular Member • Posts: 408

The XT3 is an amazing camera, I love mine and yes, IBIS would be nice, but I prefer the tilt-screen than the fully-articulated one on the XT4 and I never shot video, so for me is great as is. Congrats!

Foskito's gear list:Foskito's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Leica M8 Leica M9-P Sony a7R II Fujifilm X-T3 +11 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads