Postcards from New Zealand

Started 4 months ago | Discussions
Chandrahadi Junarto
Chandrahadi Junarto Regular Member • Posts: 445
Re: Postcards from New Zealand

Lovely place, amazing pictures

I'll go back to NZ again someday, truly heaven on earth

-- hide signature --

'See with your eyes - Shoot with your heart..'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/c_junarto/

 Chandrahadi Junarto's gear list:Chandrahadi Junarto's gear list
Nikon Df Fujifilm X-T10 Fujifilm X-T4 Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D Nikon AF Nikkor 180mm f/2.8D ED-IF +17 more
Sufstreet
Sufstreet Regular Member • Posts: 139
Re: Some more Postcards from New Zealand

Nahh I live in Sweden but just spend 6 months in NZ. My 7th long trip to Aotearoa. Most of the time in the Naki and Tutukaka coast.

@sufstreet

-- hide signature --

Everywhere is home

 Sufstreet's gear list:Sufstreet's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Sony RX100 III Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +2 more
OP deednets Forum Pro • Posts: 11,030
Re: Some more Postcards from New Zealand

givepixachance wrote:

Nahh I live in Sweden but just spend 6 months in NZ. My 7th long trip to Aotearoa. Most of the time in the Naki and Tutukaka coast.

@sufstreet

Naki?? An insider area?? You don't mean Taranaki?

The reason I asked was that we don't have tourism here and your pictures had May 2020 as EXIF - or did I mis-read that?

Deed

 deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +7 more
olynik969 Senior Member • Posts: 1,889
Last one is incredible!!!
-- hide signature --

Bob (formerly bobmax)

 olynik969's gear list:olynik969's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus OM-D E-M10 III Nikon Z6 Fujifilm X-T3 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.8G +7 more
Jerry-astro
MOD Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 16,229
Re: Postcards from New Zealand

These are wonderful, Deed... excellent set. Love the iconic tree in the lake in particular as well as your other excellent images. Yet another reminder that if/when we ever get to travel again, we really have to put New Zealand high on our list for a return visit.

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

 Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
OP deednets Forum Pro • Posts: 11,030
Re: Postcards from New Zealand

Jerry-astro wrote:

These are wonderful, Deed... excellent set. Love the iconic tree in the lake in particular as well as your other excellent images. Yet another reminder that if/when we ever get to travel again, we really have to put New Zealand high on our list for a return visit.

Thanks for that Jerry The Wanaka Tree ... well I went there more for a look as it was a dullish day:

What's not to like about an overcast day in a puffer-jacket aye?

Make sure - should you come again - to give me a ring ok?

Deed

Note: the gear those female photographers used were high end SONY plus LEE filters. The first tripod (the unmanned one) was my one ...

 deednets's gear list:deednets's gear list
Sony RX1R II Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm X-Pro3 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +7 more
Jerry-astro
MOD Jerry-astro Forum Pro • Posts: 16,229
Re: Postcards from New Zealand

deednets wrote:

Jerry-astro wrote:

These are wonderful, Deed... excellent set. Love the iconic tree in the lake in particular as well as your other excellent images. Yet another reminder that if/when we ever get to travel again, we really have to put New Zealand high on our list for a return visit.

Thanks for that Jerry The Wanaka Tree ... well I went there more for a look as it was a dullish day:

What's not to like about an overcast day in a puffer-jacket aye?

Make sure - should you come again - to give me a ring ok?

Deed

Note: the gear those female photographers used were high end SONY plus LEE filters. The first tripod (the unmanned one) was my one ...

Very nice to see the wider context of that location (and thanks for the reminder of the name of that Iconic tree... have seen it in pictures many times before).  And, yes, we’d love to return.  Our first visit a few years back was epic, and I recall getting some excellent advice from you on that trip as well.  Just have to start by waiting for a time when it’s again safe to travel [sigh].

-- hide signature --

Jerry-Astro
Fujifilm X Forum Co-Mod

 Jerry-astro's gear list:Jerry-astro's gear list
Fujifilm X-H1 Carl Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm 16-55mm F2.8R LM WR Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 OIS WR +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads