* The Weekly Image Thread 20 06 28 #446 *

Started 3 months ago | Photos
Palin0_0
Palin0_0 Senior Member • Posts: 1,429
Re: Missing Motorsports

Nice set of racing cars a motorcycles, I am a fan of f1 and moto go.........love them all

-- hide signature --

The Best Camera is the one that you have on your Hands.

Palin0_0's gear list:Palin0_0's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon D800E Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M1 II +18 more
EZGritz
EZGritz Senior Member • Posts: 2,408

Thanks, Andrew. Not technically perfect but fun.

EZGritz's gear list:EZGritz's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus E-M5 III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 2.0x Teleconverter EC-20 +8 more
EZGritz

I like F1 too, been to GP Monaco and Spanish GP. Wanted to go the USGP this summer but probably canceled because of Covid-19. It's in Texas, a state where they started to open for business and had a huge spike of infections. The governor is thinking of shutting the state back down. Houston hospitals are reaching capacity. Have to be nuts to fly there. I don't miss motorsports enough to risk death by Covid.

Olympus E-M1 II Olympus E-M5 III Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50mm 1:2.0 Macro Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 2.0x Teleconverter EC-20 +8 more
Palin0_0
Re: lunch

I understand about the languages, when I was a child 5 to 6 years old and living in the farm my father talk to me in German, in school I speak Spanish, but when we move to the city nobody speaks in German any more, so I understand just some words of German, but not enough to say i Speak it, it is sad how easy is to lost the abilities to do so if you don’t practice , so now I speak Spanish and I like to say English too.......but not German......

-- hide signature --

Palin0_0

I hate the auto corrector, I mena to write Moto Gp......it is amazing been in a race, I was in Mexico last year......it is a party week long......enjoy it very much, alway want to go to the classic ones, Imola, Monaco, Silverstone......well maybe one day......

-- hide signature --

dt27348
dt27348 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,584
Re: to the sea to the sea

Like the first image best out of a nice set. No problems with social distancing on that beach unlike some I could mention.

Dave

dt27348's gear list:dt27348's gear list
Samsung GX-10 Sony Alpha DSLR-A850 Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS +2 more
EZGritz

There are places in America that could take a lesson. That are getting a lesson.

Palin0_0

I live where the beaches are not that neat and clean, we need to learn a lot from another cultures, saying that love the first one......hope one day......

-- hide signature --

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads