Is this good news for Panasonic?

Started 5 days ago | Discussions
Astrotripper Veteran Member • Posts: 7,916
Is this good news for Panasonic?

Just wondering. Long term, is it not good news for Panasonic?

It seems reasonable to assume that at least some of Olympus users will end up in Panasonic's camp (I expect some to leave MFT entirely). Probably not short term, but with the next round of upgrades, people will face a dilemma "Do I switch to a completely different system, or do I stay in MFT with Panasonic?".

While I personally do not expect to upgrade anytime soon, I can easily see myself picking up Panasonic next time. Especially if they keep developing the system, which should be easier if they get more users.

Thoughts?

Astrotripper's gear list:Astrotripper's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Olympus PEN E-PL1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 +13 more
Funny Valentine Regular Member • Posts: 379
Re: Is this good news for Panasonic?

Nope, it's terrible news. It means from now on Panasonic must order new sensor development from sony ALONE. That's a huge investment that Panasonic won't take the risk. The proof is there is Sony has no new m43 sensor for consumer cameras, only for industrial application. Now the cost of new sensor developement is not shared between Olympus and Panasonic. And panasonic will realise it's not worth it anymore. Let's not forget Panasonic is bleeding money with the L mount alliance because of near to zero sales.

Funny Valentine's gear list:Funny Valentine's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Canon 6D Mark II Canon EOS Rebel SL3
Tech Head
Tech Head Regular Member • Posts: 188
Of course

Astrotripper wrote:

It seems reasonable to assume that at least some of Olympus users will end up in Panasonic's camp (I expect some to leave MFT entirely). Probably not short term, but with the next round of upgrades, people will face a dilemma "Do I switch to a completely different system, or do I stay in MFT with Panasonic?".

While I personally do not expect to upgrade anytime soon, I can easily see myself picking up Panasonic next time. Especially if they keep developing the system, which should be easier if they get more users.

Thoughts?

I think they're actually going to pick up a lot of Olympus customers, especially those that primarily buy Olympus (while occasionally throwing in a Panasonic lens or two). That probably describes most of this forum actually. Those people have the choice to either dump the system or move to Panasonic. And I think they'll do the latter.

Their MFT sales will probably pick up substantially. Also, I personally thought that, if one of Olympus or Panasonic was going to leave the system, it was much more likely to be Olympus. Panasonic has the financial resources to ride any low points in sales and wait for them to pick up. Being a much larger company with a much larger portfolio of products, they're far less likely to abandon a sector than a smaller company like Olympus. They still make 1080p consumer camcorders, a segment that very few people still buy. They just don't abandon products easily.

The people who say Panasonic is simply going to abandon ship just haven't really followed the company, their history, or their other offerings. I have, and they really don't readily let go of product lines.

I personally think that as long as they're making FF, they'll stick with MFT and share tech between the two.

-- hide signature --

Happiness is a warm puppy.

Skeeterbytes Forum Pro • Posts: 17,912

Two things we don't yet know are what will be the Olympus brand presence going forward, and what are Panasonic's plans for and commitment to m4/3, now that they're suddenly the lone carrier of the flag? (setting aside 3rd party lens makers)

I'm not sure anybody knows the answers yet and the pandemic+recession will directly impact their resolution. Olympus comprised most m4/3 camera sales (based on sales data accessible to us) and their departure leaves a huge hole I doubt Panny can backfill.

I'll be happy to be proven wrong but in the hands of the proposed new owner, the Olympus camera brand would seem to be at its end WRT new product development and further refinement of the existing line. Just getting parts and service will become a challenge.

Panny might keep existing m4/3 shooters going with the format but will they attract new users? Hard to envision.

Rick

-- hide signature --

Equivalence and diffraction-free since 2009.
You can be too; ask about our 12-step program.

jalywol
jalywol Forum Pro • Posts: 10,214
Short answer, No. Long answer in post.

Astrotripper wrote:

Thoughts?

My M43 gear of choice, after using both for a long time, is Panasonic.

I just decided to switch back to M43 for my long tele primarily, after almost a year using Canon M and adapted lenses for that purpose (I am keeping the RP for low light and DOF flexibility, though). Right before this kerfuffle, I dug deep and bought a couple of Panasonic's better lenses to make up for the ones I sold last year to get the other systems. I plan to use those and the GX8, and hopefully a successor to the GX8 if they ever make a real one, for a while, as for long tele use, it meets my needs better than a FF, and there is no other system on the market that has small, but high quality, long glass.

That being said, I think this is a disaster for M43 overall.

I really like Panasonic M43 products, but they have been all over the map in terms of looking for a profitable niche with the line. Just look at the products they have come out with.

1) The wonderful (but expensive) GM series...two bodies, two lenses, and done. Nope. Much loved by M43 devotees, but a total dud on the marketplace.

2) Follow the path of the (original) G series....good, basic traditional shaped cameras without all the whiz bang stuff of the top of the line, but decently made...They have been back and forth with this series, first making it small (G3), then vanishing it for a while, then releasing crippled versions with older sensors....not a recipe for building faith in the product long term. Then they did that renaming thing, and the lower priced G's became G(##), and they came out with the high end G9, which is completely in a different category....

And, now we have the G100 in the bullpen....Ok Panasonic, what does this mean, if anything, for the OTHER G series? Will we still have the traditional style, reasonably priced G bodies going forward now, too? Or are they gone, and the G100 is the new moderately priced video-centric option?

3) GH series. Yeah, they pretty much did this one right, as it is clearly aimed at videographers and it's marketed as such. Big, yeah, but it has heat sinks and a decent battery, so it fits its niche.

4) GX series: Holy cow, how schizophrenic can you get? GX1, nice idea, small but god-awful SS and odd color output; decent external EVF available, though. Next GX was the GX7, great intro to a rangefinder for the line, and with an EVF!..but, but....that EVF was dreadful, and.....shutter shock. At least the GX7 had eshutter capability....

The design department pulled out all the stops after that, and gave us the GX8. Fabulous EVF. Better IBIS (but it would take another generation to get the really good version into their bodies). Tons of controls. 20MP sensor, Aaaannnnd...wait for it...clunky shutter prone to SS (fortunately, the eshutter on it works extremely well). Add to that a really chunky body for a rangefinder, and you had a neither fish nor fowl product that did not appeal to a whole lot of people. It's actually a great camera, but man, it missed the mark for so many buyers...
So, they retreated, regrouped and came out with a solution in the GX85. Smaller body, lower price; they fixed the SS, put in good IBIS, but went back to the 16MP sensor AND back to that ghastly GX7 EVF, making it even worse with the coke bottle distorted lens they used in front of it on the GX85 and GX9.

5) GF series. Another series that spent a while seeking its identity.... GF1 was LEGENDARY. GF2, a total DUD, with a dim, resistive touch screen and murky output. GF3 was a dumbed down camera that actually worked really well, and had nice color output (but hard to see the rear LCD in bright light). Going forward, the GF3,5,and 6, were all iterations of the same body, with assorted improvements (display, video capabilities) but still the same sensor and approximately the same output.

Panasonic changed GF body styles after that, and went to a kind of clone of the GM series (more cheaply made and a little larger, though), with the GF7, and has had a few iterations of it (with a brief foray into their bizarre renaming/renumbering system for the GF9, otherwise known as the GX850 (!)) to the GF10k. This model is no longer sold in the US, though.

On the other hand, Panasonic has been making some really great glass options in the past few years, and it would be a total shame to not have bodies to mount them to anymore....

SO, to answer your question...NO. This is NOT good news for Panasonic. Anything that shakes confidence in a system is a BAD thing. And this Oly news isn't a little rattle, it's a damned earthquake.

Panasonic hedged their bets by getting their FF system up and running. IF they expand that out and release a body that's not the size of Chicago, then M43 will be relegated to to the afterthought category, with eventual discontinuation of the line if Panasonic can drive their customer traffic (video and otherwise) to their FF systems.

What I expect to take place in the near future is not much real innovation in M43 going forward, but with enough new bodies to keep the faithful from panic, for a while. I would hope there is a new sensor in there somewhere, but I am not optimistic...

-J

Richandhiscat Contributing Member • Posts: 648

Funny Valentine wrote:

Nope, it's terrible news. It means from now on Panasonic must order new sensor development from sony ALONE. That's a huge investment that Panasonic won't take the risk. The proof is there is Sony has no new m43 sensor for consumer cameras, only for industrial application.

But wasn't the GH5S sensor for industrial use? And, given the small market for that camera, it couldn't have cost Panasonic that much to have it adapted (if it needed adapting.

Now the cost of new sensor developement is not shared between Olympus and Panasonic. And panasonic will realise it's not worth it anymore. Let's not forget Panasonic is bleeding money with the L mount alliance because of near to zero sales.

MalvinF Forum Member • Posts: 75

Richandhiscat wrote:

Funny Valentine wrote:

Nope, it's terrible news. It means from now on Panasonic must order new sensor development from sony ALONE. That's a huge investment that Panasonic won't take the risk. The proof is there is Sony has no new m43 sensor for consumer cameras, only for industrial application.

But wasn't the GH5S sensor for industrial use? And, given the small market for that camera, it couldn't have cost Panasonic that much to have it adapted (if it needed adapting.

Now the cost of new sensor developement is not shared between Olympus and Panasonic. And panasonic will realise it's not worth it anymore. Let's not forget Panasonic is bleeding money with the L mount alliance because of near to zero sales.

....and Panasonic are developing their own organic sensors, so who knows what the future may hold?

amartir New Member • Posts: 1

Funny Valentine wrote:

Nope, it's terrible news. It means from now on Panasonic must order new sensor development from sony ALONE. That's a huge investment that Panasonic won't take the risk. The proof is there is Sony has no new m43 sensor for consumer cameras, only for industrial application. Now the cost of new sensor developement is not shared between Olympus and Panasonic. And panasonic will realise it's not worth it anymore. Let's not forget Panasonic is bleeding money with the L mount alliance because of near to zero sales.

I though Panasonic used  towerjazz sensors?

joeletx Veteran Member • Posts: 3,004
No but!

If new Panasonic has PDAF, the I might consider. Realistically, Panasonic sale figures are consistantly a fraction of Olympus's figures. This Olympus sale to JIP only makes it worse. If someone asks what camera to get, I simply can't recommend Olympus or an m43.

joeletx's gear list:joeletx's gear list
Olympus E-500 Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 18-180mm 1:3.5-6.3 +8 more
Gnine Senior Member • Posts: 1,404

It's great news for Panasonic. They engineered the whole situation to take advantage of it. They knew Olympus was on the ropes, so deeply discounted the G9 to kick the newly released EM1 III to the curb. The G9 is 99% of the EM1 III for a fraction of the price. Dpreview even says so right here on this site. It's all win for Panasonic. They never use the same sensor as Olympus -no phase detect sites, so no difference there for sensor cost. There's been no love lost between Oly and Panny ever since Panny sold out, and made a full frame cameras. This is just retribution, plain and simple. A blind man could see it. Long live Panasonic

Jeff4500
Jeff4500 Senior Member • Posts: 1,742
Re: No but!

Yes it is. They have as the base of their M43 the Gh series which is an affordable video camera. All the RD that goes into that camera is used to create The G and Gx series of cameras. Look at the last lens they introduced, an expensive but great video lens. They have both the PL lines of lenses, Panasonic lenses, and Sigma for buyers to choose from. The G9 is now back to the $1200 range which is the slot for the Prosumer stills camera (like the Gx8 was).

The R&D for development comes from the Gh series. Pany may have a small market share but it is a very specific one - people who want Still/video cameras that are small but very capable.

Even if Pany gets only half of the former Oly users it is a win for them.

Both Panasonic and Fuji have a good plan. Fuji has 2 systems that have widely different USP while Panasonic has three - still/video M43/Still - Video FF - Professional video cameras. The still/video world is quickly merging (look at the G9) and the Gh6 will continue that trend with the R&D trickling down to the G10 and then the Gx series all spreading the cost of R&D over the whole line.

This is a highly Olympus focused forum and most do not see the video / Stills merging. Oly never caught up on the video end, but with the G9, Panasonic was coming close in the stills world.

I think that Panasonic will find this a win, because their USP is video augmented by very good still image performance. Fuji the same I think. Both parent companies are large. Odd man out in this game (besides Pentax) is Nikon. Still having DSLR & emerging mirrorless sends mixed signals to the market I think.

M43 and Panasonic will never be the market leader, but I think they will have enough to stay in the game. Only time will tell.

-- hide signature --

Regards,
Jeff

Jeff4500's gear list:Jeff4500's gear list
Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 +6 more
Raist3d Forum Pro • Posts: 41,266
Re: Short answer, No. Long answer in post.

You see, you were talking about "Enough FUD" in a thread you started, but you and I agree far more than it seems

I agree with a lot fo what you said. Release a FF model not the size of Chicago had me laughing hard- both for the metaphor and because I also agree!

Apparently Olympus is about to come out with one more camera model this year. I am crossing my fingers it's not a dumbed down camera. I would love an EP6 as successor with tilt screen and 20 MP AA-less sensor. Yup, I would go for it.

I am afraid this will be an OMD EM10 Mark IV, but I hope they don't go that way.

A pleasant surprise would be an old style Pen, cheap still to make (say polycarbonate body also) butt with the controls and most importantly- simplicity of use. Re-work the menus and eliminate a lot of "quip" optitons- like which rotation the lens you want to focus, etc.

And no bigger than the EP5 was.

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

I doubt it but...

Gnine wrote:

It's great news for Panasonic. They engineered the whole situation to take advantage of it. They knew Olympus was on the ropes, so deeply discounted the G9 to kick the newly released EM1 III to the curb. The G9 is 99% of the EM1 III for a fraction of the price. Dpreview even says so right here on this site. It's all win for Panasonic. They never use the same sensor as Olympus -no phase detect sites, so no difference there for sensor cost. There's been no love lost between Oly and Panny ever since Panny sold out, and made a full frame cameras. This is just retribution, plain and simple. A blind man could see it. Long live Panasonic

That is an interesting interpretation. Didn't think about that. In a way seems possible, but like Jaywol said, I think this takes away confidence in m43rds, so it also hurts Panasonic.

In fact, the G9 selling for so cheap made me think for a moment it was because they are getting out of m43rds and decided to move their inventory.  Particularly in the fact of the emerging $1,000 USD mark FF war that just started or about to start.

But still, interesting interpretation.

-- hide signature --

Raist3d/Ricardo (Photographer, software dev.)- I photograph black cats in coal mines at night...
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” - George Orwell

Gnine Senior Member • Posts: 1,404
Re: I doubt it but...

Raist3d wrote:

Gnine wrote:

That is an interesting interpretation. Didn't think about that. In a way seems possible, but like Jaywol said, I think this takes away confidence in m43rds, so it also hurts Panasonic.

In fact, the G9 selling for so cheap made me think for a moment it was because they are getting out of m43rds and decided to move their inventory. Particularly in the fact of the emerging $1,000 USD mark FF war that just started or about to start.

Wrong. The GH6 is on the verge of release, with a new sensor. They still have the organic global sensor ready to go, a bit further down the track too. Rumours seems to suggest the the G9 spec camera will be encompassed with a variation of the GH series. Not the end of the world, I personally came *this* close to buying a GH5, until the G9 appeared out of the blue. Nothing wrong with a bit of product consolidation. All the cards are falling into place for Panasonic. I like what I'm seeing.

Of course, if the GH series crashes and burns, then it's anyones guess. Mind you, Panasonic still has a very respectable range of point and shoots, despite the annihilation of the P&S market by smartphones. Panasonic m4/3 may lose the super expensive ultra high end models from the range if that happens, or they might continue with a high end niche product. They do that a bit with other products ie toughbooks, audio equipment etc. They're even reviving Technics, which is far from bargain basement.

jalywol
jalywol Forum Pro • Posts: 10,214

Raist3d wrote:

You see, you were talking about "Enough FUD" in a thread you started, but you and I agree far more than it seems

I agree with a lot fo what you said. Release a FF model not the size of Chicago had me laughing hard- both for the metaphor and because I also agree!

You know, Panasonic could have gained more than a few converts from M43 to their FF if they had not decided that supersizing their FF bodies was the way to go.

It makes no sense to me in a lot of ways that they did that.  I mean, even the Leica SL2 is almost 200g lighter than the Panasonic S1, (and a hair smaller, but only a hair).  They could have released a svelte FF, which would have just beckoned to their M43 buyers who wanted better IQ but not a behemoth in their camera bag...

But, as I said, Panasonic has kind of a schizophrenic design and marketing strategy, so  there is no predictable rationale that drives what they are going to pop up with next ....

Apparently Olympus is about to come out with one more camera model this year. I am crossing my fingers it's not a dumbed down camera. I would love an EP6 as successor with tilt screen and 20 MP AA-less sensor. Yup, I would go for it.

I am afraid this will be an OMD EM10 Mark IV, but I hope they don't go that way.

A pleasant surprise would be an old style Pen, cheap still to make (say polycarbonate body also) butt with the controls and most importantly- simplicity of use. Re-work the menus and eliminate a lot of "quip" optitons- like which rotation the lens you want to focus, etc.

Well, the menu rework is probably truly wishful thinking, as Oly seems to be perpetually stuck with what they have used forever.  But hopefully you will get your wish on the other things in the new release.  (Kind of like a lot of GX8 users would love a real successor to that camera, too.)

I do have to say, though, that the G100 release, even though I don't care one whit about videography, ticks a lot of boxes for me as a GM5 replacement for when mine bites the dust, which it will at some point....No IBIS is not a big deal, as all my Panasonic lenses are stabilized, and I never missed it in the GM5 because of that.

It's all a guess, though....

-J

Re: I doubt it but...

Gnine wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

Gnine wrote:

In fact, the G9 selling for so cheap made me think for a moment it was because they are getting out of m43rds and decided to move their inventory. Particularly in the fact of the emerging $1,000 USD mark FF war that just started or about to start.

Wrong.

Not wrong, just a possibility.  I am not making this as a categorical conclusion. I want to make that clear.

The GH6 is on the verge of release, with a new sensor.

We know this for sure? I think it's likely, but do you know? Got a link?

They still have the organic global sensor ready to go,

The organic sensor has become a unicorn. For the lower end/smaller camera.  Seems like it hit a wall in development that will take some time.

a bit further down the track too. Rumours seems to suggest the the G9 spec camera will be encompassed with a variation of the GH series. Not the end of the world, I personally came *this* close to buying a GH5, until the G9 appeared out of the blue. Nothing wrong with a bit of product consolidation. All the cards are falling into place for Panasonic. I like what I'm seeing.

I agree with you on product consolidation, particularly on a contracting market. And yes, I think the G9 is a fantastic camera- not for me due to size, but great feature set.

Of course, if the GH series crashes and burns, then it's anyones guess. Mind you, Panasonic still has a very respectable range of point and shoots, despite the annihilation of the P&S market by smartphones. Panasonic m4/3 may lose the super expensive ultra high end models from the range if that happens, or they might continue with a high end niche product. They do that a bit with other products ie toughbooks, audio equipment etc. They're even reviving Technics, which is far from bargain basement.

I do think that they got a hold on the video market. IF m43rds survives from them I would expect it would be the GHx line or as you said- a combination of GH+G9 lines.

-- hide signature --

jalywol wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

You know, Panasonic could have gained more than a few converts from M43 to their FF if they had not decided that supersizing their FF bodies was the way to go.

I have to agree with that. I understand their rationale of providing best in class ergonomics but the entire point of going mirrorless is in part to reduce size.

It makes no sense to me in a lot of ways that they did that. I mean, even the Leica SL2 is almost 200g lighter than the Panasonic S1, (and a hair smaller, but only a hair). They could have released a svelte FF, which would have just beckoned to their M43 buyers who wanted better IQ but not a behemoth in their camera bag...

I have to agree! I wonder if they would try a Sony RX100 type camera.

But, as I said, Panasonic has kind of a schizophrenic design and marketing strategy, so there is no predictable rationale that drives what they are going to pop up with next ....

Well, the menu rework is probably truly wishful thinking, as Oly seems to be perpetually stuck with what they have used forever.

I agree, but I think they are in the kind of situation that could really shake them to try something new.

But hopefully you will get your wish on the other things in the new release. (Kind of like a lot of GX8 users would love a real successor to that camera, too.)

I would think that would be nice. Yup, I would get one if they do.

I do have to say, though, that the G100 release, even though I don't care one whit about videography, ticks a lot of boxes for me as a GM5 replacement for when mine bites the dust, which it will at some point....No IBIS is not a big deal, as all my Panasonic lenses are stabilized, and I never missed it in the GM5 because of that.

I like the G100 with the grip shape and what seems to be the size. It's not a GM5 for me since the size difference - even the GX850 looks smaller- and it comes dangerously close to the EM5 MKIII.

But I would still have considered somehttin like that except for he fact it has a fully articulated LCD :-). Have I ever told you how much I hate fully articulated LCD's for street photography? Well let me tell you...

(3 hours later)

... and yes I prefer tilt LCD for street photography

It's all a guess, though....

Apparently the new Olympus camera will be announced "soon." I read that as Jul/Aug time frame. We will know soon enough.

I wonder if Panasonic is still planning a GX9 successor. I would love if they did a "G100 for stills."

-J

-- hide signature --

WhiteBeard
WhiteBeard Senior Member • Posts: 2,685

It might be in the short term if some Oly users get really antsy about future upgrades, service, etc. On a longer term, say 5 years or so, I'm guessing the risk capital company will want to sell - whether or not they have improved the company's financial status - and they might want to sell to another well-established camera company. There, your bet is as good as mine but that is the interesting question.

WhiteBeard's gear list:WhiteBeard's gear list
Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS +4 more
MOD Tom Caldwell Forum Pro • Posts: 40,534

Not really the M4/3 needs some variety and competition.  With two major lens manufacturers the customer often gets multiple lenses of various types including from third party manufacturers without relying on the the third party crowd for niche filling variety like other mount systems.

There is always the issue that if new sensors are developed (I am in no personal hurry myself but it is a point) then a certain minimum order size is needed to get the best price for them delivered - even if the delivery is staged over years.  The more companies making for that sensor-type then the more chance that the minimum production targets will be reached.

But of course we could imagine (only) that Panasonic might pick up most of the lost Olympus camera purchases if Olympus did stop making them.

Two points emerge from this:

1) that some Olympus camera users might go somewhere else “anything but Panasonic” and use another brand mount system even though they already have M4/3 lenses.

2) I am not as convinced as some that Olympus Camera is indeed the “walking dead” and am hopeful that the process outlined in media release can be put into place. A strict reading of the media release says nothing about the end of Olympus camera production.  The only reasons that has been offered otherwise as “proof” is that have been put forward is “Olympus lies” and that JIP is a “rapacious undertaker”. I will tend to believe this if theIr conduct over the next proves it.

Meantime anyone that moves to say Nikon or Fuji (or Pentax) should beware that the whole camera industry was in flux for some time and that Covid-19 has just added another layer of “charm” to the situation.

-- hide signature --

Tom Caldwell

Jeeter001 Regular Member • Posts: 421

Astrotripper wrote:

Thoughts?

All outcomes seem good for Panasonic.  If JIP continues to produce Olympus at full speed ahead, some will move to Panasonic for more certainty.  If JIP shuts down Olympus, most will eventually go to Panasonic as long as Panasonic continues to innovate.  Why ditch your investment at that point?

I think folks buy into M43 first, and the manufacturer second.  We bought first and foremost because we want small, light gear.  It's hard to see Oly users exchanging all their small light gear for larger gear because they hate the idea of getting a Pan body.

Jeeter001's gear list:Jeeter001's gear list
Panasonic FZ80/FZ82 Olympus PEN E-PM2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic G85 +29 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads