MrScorpio...

Started 5 months ago | Discussions
OP tasad Senior Member • Posts: 1,282
Re: And next time...
6

Decisive Comment wrote:

2-3 years ago there was an accusation of cheating -- I don't remember if it was about falsified metadata or stolen image or whatever -- the "cheater" was crucified in a thread in this forum but after some time it was proven that the accusation was wrong, and tasad corrected his mistake in the same thread. At the time I was going to suggest that tasad create a separate apology post. If one feels so compelled to start a thread to publicly out cheaters in totally meaningless/worthless challenges, then it'd be fair to start a thread to equally publicly admit the mistake and apologize. If I were the one who was accused, I would be offended if the mistake was simply a "nevermind, my bad" comment in the original accusation thread that smeared me.

Looks like you're talking about this thread :

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3997946#forum-post-57763879

... about this entry :

https://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Entry.aspx?ID=973195

... DigitalTed posted these negatives :

https://www.dpreview.com/galleries/1120305883/photos/3441223/fp4

https://www.dpreview.com/galleries/1120305883/photos/3441222/agfa-ct18

... as the proof , that the challenge entry was taken with Ilford and Hasselblad film camera. The negatives show very similar but different shots with a different cat and a different tripod. But I believed him that the picture was taken with the B&W Ilford - even if the picture was posted before as the color picture taken with digital camera. So , I had  no problem to say : sorry...

OP tasad Senior Member • Posts: 1,282
Re: And next time...
5

MrScorpio wrote:

Bill Thoo wrote:

Civil behaviour is lacking in the challenge forums. It is absolutely correct to DM someone before attacking them publicly. There is something pathologically absurd with Tasad’s obsessiveness that is quite disturbing. I also find cowardice in those that hide bravely behind digital personas.

Absolutely agree

Any decent person would contact people directly and privately before dragging them around in public.

MrScorpio:  please monitor your challenges and next time  don't give me a chance to publicly drag around people like this one :

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/64071560

.. who entered your challenge :

https://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Challenge.aspx?ID=14383&View=Results&Rows=25

... with his 4 accounts and 9 pictures.  When  again you notice him in your challenge , please ask him privately and politely to not  use multi-accounts and to not vote  multiple times 5 stars on his own pictures.

A self appointed Judge with the self given right to drag peoples names into the dirt publicly before even giving them a chance to respond seems totally sick in my view.

You got  the chance 3 years ago ,  when I've noticed your double account and using as your own , pictures taken by your wife. I did not go public with the case , because you've stopped your activity on the website... until  recently.

I personally find it very disturbing.

David1961
David1961 Senior Member • Posts: 3,195
You have used multiple accounts
5

You have admitted to using multiple accounts on this forum which is in clear breach of the rules as pointed out earlier in the thread.

Unless having multiple accounts was permissible when you created the second account, you are not giving me any reason to place any credibility whatsoever in the accuracy and honesty of anything else you have posted.

I stopped believing unsubstantiated claims from anonymous people anywhere on the www a long time ago now.

If you feel you have been harshly treated, you have the option to click, if you haven't already done so,  the "Complain" button and let the moderators and administrators decide if they agree with you or not.

 David1961's gear list:David1961's gear list
Canon EOS 90D
Decisive Comment
Decisive Comment Contributing Member • Posts: 729
Re: And next time...
2

tasad wrote:

Decisive Comment wrote:

2-3 years ago there was an accusation of cheating -- I don't remember if it was about falsified metadata or stolen image or whatever -- the "cheater" was crucified in a thread in this forum but after some time it was proven that the accusation was wrong, and tasad corrected his mistake in the same thread. At the time I was going to suggest that tasad create a separate apology post. If one feels so compelled to start a thread to publicly out cheaters in totally meaningless/worthless challenges, then it'd be fair to start a thread to equally publicly admit the mistake and apologize. If I were the one who was accused, I would be offended if the mistake was simply a "nevermind, my bad" comment in the original accusation thread that smeared me.

Looks like you're talking about this thread :

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3997946#forum-post-57763879

... about this entry :

https://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Entry.aspx?ID=973195

... DigitalTed posted these negatives :

https://www.dpreview.com/galleries/1120305883/photos/3441223/fp4

https://www.dpreview.com/galleries/1120305883/photos/3441222/agfa-ct18

Yes, that is the thread.

... as the proof , that the challenge entry was taken with Ilford and Hasselblad film camera. The negatives show very similar but different shots with a different cat and a different tripod. But I believed him that the picture was taken with the B&W Ilford - even if the picture was posted before as the color picture taken with digital camera. So , I had no problem to say : sorry...

That wasn't my point and I think you know it wasn't. Once again: if you are fine with dedicating a thread to accuse someone of cheating, then dedicate a thread to apologize for making a mistake. Adding a "whoops, sorry" to the accusation thread seemed to me at the time a little sheepish.

17 likes for the accusation, 4 likes for the apology and other than jetals' response, chirp chirp.... crickets from the regulars.

I get that the challenges have a lot of 'fair play' issues, I was a host in the early times of the challenges. I admire you for exposing cheaters but also think your process could use sending an initial PM to the accused, even if 99% of the time your assumption is proven correct.

-- hide signature --

Your first 10,000 opinions are your worst

New Day Rising
New Day Rising Senior Member • Posts: 4,916
Re: And next time...
4

MrScorpio wrote:

Bill Thoo wrote:

Civil behaviour is lacking in the challenge forums. It is absolutely correct to DM someone before attacking them publicly. There is something pathologically absurd with Tasad’s obsessiveness that is quite disturbing. I also find cowardice in those that hide bravely behind digital personas.

Absolutely agree

Any decent person would contact people directly and privately before dragging them around in public. A self appointed Judge with the self given right to drag peoples names into the dirt publicly before even giving them a chance to respond seems totally sick in my view.

I personally find it very disturbing.

As you will have seen Marcus, the little gang on here takes cheating on the DPR challenges VERY seriously. To them it is so serious that any measures they take to stop it are reasonable and they will join forces behind Tasad to resist anyone who does not agree. It's all a bit cult-like.

I have argued with them previously after one declared a cheater to be a sociopath. Several others joined in and argued vehemently that evidence of cheating in DPR challenges is absolutely sufficient grounds for an Internet-diagnosis of sociopathy and that anyone who would cheat in this way would necessarily have no morals whatsoever.

Look, I disagree with cheating and I do get some enjoyment from reading the results of Tasad's investigations, but it's all relative. Maybe it's my background in criminology and psychology that leaves me seeing illicit and anti-social behaviours as sitting along a continuum of seriousness. Placing cheating in DPR challenges in the same category as something like serial murder does not seem to me particularly useful or healthy.

-- hide signature --

"You should take photos of whatever you want. That's punk" - Joe Strummer

 New Day Rising's gear list:New Day Rising's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D50 Canon EOS 550D Sony Alpha NEX-6 Fujifilm X-T1 +13 more
New Day Rising
New Day Rising Senior Member • Posts: 4,916
Re: You have used multiple accounts
2

David1961 wrote:

You have admitted to using multiple accounts on this forum which is in clear breach of the rules as pointed out earlier in the thread.

Unless having multiple accounts was permissible when you created the second account, you are not giving me any reason to place any credibility whatsoever in the accuracy and honesty of anything else you have posted.

What else has he posted that would anticipate, or indeed warrant, you to make any kind of judgement or assessment of accuracy or honesty at all? He has expressed an opinion. Why should his opinion require a test of honesty or accuracy?

I stopped believing unsubstantiated claims from anonymous people anywhere on the www a long time ago now.

Yeah, we know. So what?

If you feel you have been harshly treated, you have the option to click, if you haven't already done so, the "Complain" button and let the moderators and administrators decide if they agree with you or not.

It's a sad world when people can no longer request basic courtesy without having to go through an independent authority.

-- hide signature --

"You should take photos of whatever you want. That's punk" - Joe Strummer

 New Day Rising's gear list:New Day Rising's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D50 Canon EOS 550D Sony Alpha NEX-6 Fujifilm X-T1 +13 more
David1961
David1961 Senior Member • Posts: 3,195
Re: You have used multiple accounts
4

New Day Rising wrote:

David1961 wrote:

You have admitted to using multiple accounts on this forum which is in clear breach of the rules as pointed out earlier in the thread.

Unless having multiple accounts was permissible when you created the second account, you are not giving me any reason to place any credibility whatsoever in the accuracy and honesty of anything else you have posted.

What else has he posted that would anticipate, or indeed warrant, you to make any kind of judgement or assessment of accuracy or honesty at all? He has expressed an opinion. Why should his opinion require a test of honesty or accuracy?

Other people have seen some of the unconditional statements he is presenting as facts without any verifiable evidence to support them.

I stopped believing unsubstantiated claims from anonymous people anywhere on the www a long time ago now.

Yeah, we know. So what?

Not everyone knows, but more are slowly becoming aware

If you feel you have been harshly treated, you have the option to click, if you haven't already done so, the "Complain" button and let the moderators and administrators decide if they agree with you or not.

It's a sad world when people can no longer request basic courtesy without having to go through an independent authority.

I have no time for cheaters when they refuse to accept they have done wrong and/or apologised.

 David1961's gear list:David1961's gear list
Canon EOS 90D
New Day Rising
New Day Rising Senior Member • Posts: 4,916
Re: You have used multiple accounts
2

David1961 wrote:

New Day Rising wrote:

David1961 wrote:

You have admitted to using multiple accounts on this forum which is in clear breach of the rules as pointed out earlier in the thread.

Unless having multiple accounts was permissible when you created the second account, you are not giving me any reason to place any credibility whatsoever in the accuracy and honesty of anything else you have posted.

What else has he posted that would anticipate, or indeed warrant, you to make any kind of judgement or assessment of accuracy or honesty at all? He has expressed an opinion. Why should his opinion require a test of honesty or accuracy?

Other people have seen some of the unconditional statements he is presenting as facts without any verifiable evidence to support them.

He has explained the situation. What do you want - documents proving his wife runs a photographic business? Sworn affidavits from his wife? The findings of a police investigation? This is not some kind of corrupted court of law where he has to present evidence to satisfy you beyond a reasonable doubt of his evidence.

Besides, you have made it perfectly clear that you inherently distrust everyone on the internet (except your friends on this forum), so now that Tasad has declared him guilty of cheating I seriously doubt there is anything Markus could say that would convince you (assuming he even cared about your opinion in the first place).

I stopped believing unsubstantiated claims from anonymous people anywhere on the www a long time ago now.

Yeah, we know. So what?

Not everyone knows, but more are slowly becoming aware

Again, so what?

If you feel you have been harshly treated, you have the option to click, if you haven't already done so, the "Complain" button and let the moderators and administrators decide if they agree with you or not.

It's a sad world when people can no longer request basic courtesy without having to go through an independent authority.

I have no time for cheaters when they refuse to accept they have done wrong and/or apologised.

And having been accused in this forum, you doubtless consider admissions and apologies the only reasonable response. It's like some kind of star chamber.

-- hide signature --

"You should take photos of whatever you want. That's punk" - Joe Strummer

 New Day Rising's gear list:New Day Rising's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D50 Canon EOS 550D Sony Alpha NEX-6 Fujifilm X-T1 +13 more
David1961
David1961 Senior Member • Posts: 3,195
Re: You have used multiple accounts
2

I am no more accountable to you than you are to me.

I have called it as it is and how I see it.

I, like everyone else is entitled to if they choose to, am under no obligation whatsoever to blindly accept unsubstantiated claims from anonymous people anywhere on the www.

If you post something that proves anything I have posted in this thread is not 100% accurate, then I might consider taking your questions seriously. Otherwise they are simply wasting my time for the reason in my first sentence in this post.

But thank you for your opinions anyway

 David1961's gear list:David1961's gear list
Canon EOS 90D
New Day Rising
New Day Rising Senior Member • Posts: 4,916
Re: You have used multiple accounts
2

David1961 wrote:

I am no more accountable to you than you are to me.

I never said you were. I couldn't care less what you think. At the same time, I reserve the right to comment on what I see as inappropriate behaviour by other forum members. Yeah, yeah, I know about the complaint button yada yada.

I have called it as it is and how I see it.

I, like everyone else is entitled to if they choose to, am under no obligation whatsoever to blindly accept unsubstantiated claims from anonymous people anywhere on the www.

And you have established a nice little logical device by which you can accuse people of whatever you want and require them to prove their innocence while having predetermined that it will be impossible for them to do so. Cute.

If you post anthing that proves anything I have posted in this thread is not 100% accurate, then I might consider taking your questions seriously.

You make posts that only contain your opinions and other content that are not amenable to any assessment of accuracy. Another one of the logical impossibilities you like to establish.

Otherwise they are simply wasting my time for the reason in my first sentence in this post.

Oh, no. I am terribly, terribly sorry for wasting your precious time on this forum.

But thank you for your opinions anyway

I seriously hope for the sake of other people that you are nothing in real life like the persona you present on here.

-- hide signature --

"You should take photos of whatever you want. That's punk" - Joe Strummer

 New Day Rising's gear list:New Day Rising's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D50 Canon EOS 550D Sony Alpha NEX-6 Fujifilm X-T1 +13 more
David1961
David1961 Senior Member • Posts: 3,195
Re: You have used multiple accounts
1

New Day Rising wrote:

David1961 wrote:

I am no more accountable to you than you are to me.

I never said you were. I couldn't care less what you think.

Thank you for confirming your questions do nothing more than waste my time as I posted earlier

At the same time, I reserve the right to comment on what I see as inappropriate behaviour by other forum members. Yeah, yeah, I know about the complaint button yada yada.

No problem. I also post comments some times on what I see as inappropriate behaviour.

The most recent time being this thread where a member has used multiple accounts.

I have called it as it is and how I see it.

I, like everyone else is entitled to if they choose to, am under no obligation whatsoever to blindly accept unsubstantiated claims from anonymous people anywhere on the www.

And you have established a nice little logical device by which you can accuse people of whatever you want and require them to prove their innocence while having predetermined that it will be impossible for them to do so. Cute.

I have made no accusations at all.

If  your opinion is that I have and you need me to take it  seriously, then perhaps consider posting any sentence I have posted in which you believe I have made an accusation.

If you post anthing that proves anything I have posted in this thread is not 100% accurate, then I might consider taking your questions seriously.

You make posts that only contain your opinions and other content that are not amenable to any assessment of accuracy. Another one of the logical impossibilities you like to establish.

Thank you for your opinion.

Otherwise they are simply wasting my time for the reason in my first sentence in this post.

Oh, no. I am terribly, terribly sorry for wasting your precious time on this forum.

Apology accepted

But thank you for your opinions anyway

I seriously hope for the sake of other people that you are nothing in real life like the persona you present on here.

Thank you for your concern.

 David1961's gear list:David1961's gear list
Canon EOS 90D
JahnG
JahnG Senior Member • Posts: 2,843
ISN'T EVERYTHING SOON SAID IN THIS THREAD? NT.

No text.

 JahnG's gear list:JahnG's gear list
Canon PowerShot A650 IS Panasonic ZS100 Pentax K100D Super Pentax K-r Pentax K-S1
New Day Rising
New Day Rising Senior Member • Posts: 4,916
Re: You have used multiple accounts
2

David1961 wrote:

New Day Rising wrote:

David1961 wrote:

I am no more accountable to you than you are to me.

I never said you were. I couldn't care less what you think.

Thank you for confirming your questions do nothing more than waste my time as I posted earlier

At the same time, I reserve the right to comment on what I see as inappropriate behaviour by other forum members. Yeah, yeah, I know about the complaint button yada yada.

No problem. I also post comments some times on what I see as inappropriate behaviour.

The most recent time being this thread where a member has used multiple accounts.

I have called it as it is and how I see it.

I, like everyone else is entitled to if they choose to, am under no obligation whatsoever to blindly accept unsubstantiated claims from anonymous people anywhere on the www.

And you have established a nice little logical device by which you can accuse people of whatever you want and require them to prove their innocence while having predetermined that it will be impossible for them to do so. Cute.

I have made no accusations at all.

If your opinion is that I have and you need me to take it seriously,

If I ever come to the conclusion that I want you to take anything seriously (I will never "need" you to take anything seriously), I'll be in touch

then perhaps consider posting any sentence I have posted in which you believe I have made an accusation.

If you post anthing that proves anything I have posted in this thread is not 100% accurate, then I might consider taking your questions seriously.

You make posts that only contain your opinions and other content that are not amenable to any assessment of accuracy. Another one of the logical impossibilities you like to establish.

Thank you for your opinion.

Otherwise they are simply wasting my time for the reason in my first sentence in this post.

Oh, no. I am terribly, terribly sorry for wasting your precious time on this forum.

Apology accepted

But thank you for your opinions anyway

I seriously hope for the sake of other people that you are nothing in real life like the persona you present on here.

Thank you for your concern.

-- hide signature --

"You should take photos of whatever you want. That's punk" - Joe Strummer

 New Day Rising's gear list:New Day Rising's gear list
Sony RX100 Nikon D50 Canon EOS 550D Sony Alpha NEX-6 Fujifilm X-T1 +13 more
David1961
David1961 Senior Member • Posts: 3,195
Re: You have used multiple accounts

New Day Rising wrote:

If I ever come to the conclusion that I want you to take anything seriously (I will never "need" you to take anything seriously), I'll be in touch

Thank you

 David1961's gear list:David1961's gear list
Canon EOS 90D
Bill Thoo Regular Member • Posts: 246
Re: MrScorpio...
2

Thanks for supporting the push back on the uncivil behaviour folks.  The challenge forum has been subject to too much of this.  Behaviour like Tasad's must be called out, no matter how many "friends" they seem to have and support it.  Push back every time this happens. Insist that anything that must be said is done civilly and responsibly.  Don't accept the BS behaviour.

 Bill Thoo's gear list:Bill Thoo's gear list
Canon PowerShot D10 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony a7R II Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Samyang 14mm F2.8 ED AS IF UMC +2 more
OP tasad Senior Member • Posts: 1,282
Re: And next time...
2

Decisive Comment wrote:

That wasn't my point and I think you know it wasn't. Once again: if you are fine with dedicating a thread to accuse someone of cheating, then dedicate a thread to apologize for making a mistake. Adding a "whoops, sorry" to the accusation thread seemed to me at the time a little sheepish.

He did not provide any proof , that this particular picture ...

https://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Entry.aspx?ID=973195

... was taken in the way as he stated.  So, IMO - I had no obligation to believe him and to say the 'sorry'... but I did as I did.

17 likes for the accusation, 4 likes for the apology and other than jetals' response, chirp chirp.... crickets from the regulars.

I get that the challenges have a lot of 'fair play' issues, I was a host in the early times of the challenges. I admire you for exposing cheaters but also think your process could use sending an initial PM to the accused, even if 99% of the time your assumption is proven correct.

MrScorpio
MrScorpio Senior Member • Posts: 1,440
Re: And next time...
4

Skylane wrote:

MrScorpio wrote:

Bill Thoo wrote:

It is absolutely correct to DM someone before attacking them publicly.

Absolutely agree

Any decent person would contact people directly and privately before dragging them around in public.

I what to be sure I understand what you are advocating. You want Tasad to PM you and then attack you in public?

What does that achieve?

I think you understand perfectly well what I mean. 
If a person like me is PROVEN guilty, then please go public. 
But like in all cases like this it is the “prosecutor’s” task to prove someone guilty. Until that is done you DO NOT drag peoples name around in the dirt like Tasad seems to (so obsessed) be enjoying.

To me it is common sense and normal polite and respectful behavior.

-- hide signature --

Best Regards
Marcus

 MrScorpio's gear list:MrScorpio's gear list
Sony a7R II Sony FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM
MrScorpio
MrScorpio Senior Member • Posts: 1,440
Re: And next time...
4

tasad wrote:

Decisive Comment wrote:

2-3 years ago there was an accusation of cheating -- I don't remember if it was about falsified metadata or stolen image or whatever -- the "cheater" was crucified in a thread in this forum but after some time it was proven that the accusation was wrong, and tasad corrected his mistake in the same thread. At the time I was going to suggest that tasad create a separate apology post. If one feels so compelled to start a thread to publicly out cheaters in totally meaningless/worthless challenges, then it'd be fair to start a thread to equally publicly admit the mistake and apologize. If I were the one who was accused, I would be offended if the mistake was simply a "nevermind, my bad" comment in the original accusation thread that smeared me.

Looks like you're talking about this thread :

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3997946#forum-post-57763879

... about this entry :

https://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Entry.aspx?ID=973195

... DigitalTed posted these negatives :

https://www.dpreview.com/galleries/1120305883/photos/3441223/fp4

https://www.dpreview.com/galleries/1120305883/photos/3441222/agfa-ct18

... as the proof , that the challenge entry was taken with Ilford and Hasselblad film camera. The negatives show very similar but different shots with a different cat and a different tripod. But I believed him that the picture was taken with the B&W Ilford - even if the picture was posted before as the color picture taken with digital camera. So , I had no problem to say : sorry...

And it is absolutely essential to drag his name around as a cheater in Public? Even when you were obviously wrong? Decent behavior? Don’t think so!

-- hide signature --
 MrScorpio's gear list:MrScorpio's gear list
Sony a7R II Sony FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM
MrScorpio
MrScorpio Senior Member • Posts: 1,440
Re: And next time...
4

tasad wrote:

MrScorpio wrote:

Bill Thoo wrote:

Civil behaviour is lacking in the challenge forums. It is absolutely correct to DM someone before attacking them publicly. There is something pathologically absurd with Tasad’s obsessiveness that is quite disturbing. I also find cowardice in those that hide bravely behind digital personas.

Absolutely agree

Any decent person would contact people directly and privately before dragging them around in public.

MrScorpio: please monitor your challenges and next time don't give me a chance to publicly drag around people like this one :

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/64071560

.. who entered your challenge :

https://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Challenge.aspx?ID=14383&View=Results&Rows=25

... with his 4 accounts and 9 pictures. When again you notice him in your challenge , please ask him privately and politely to not use multi-accounts and to not vote multiple times 5 stars on his own pictures.

A self appointed Judge with the self given right to drag peoples names into the dirt publicly before even giving them a chance to respond seems totally sick in my view.

You got the chance 3 years ago , when I've noticed your double account and using as your own , pictures taken by your wife. I did not go public with the case , because you've stopped your activity on the website... until recently.

I personally find it very disturbing.

Well I do work and did not have time to be here. Is my private life something I also have to defend in public now?

Please Tasad, you are pushing too far now.

-- hide signature --

Best Regards
Marcus

 MrScorpio's gear list:MrScorpio's gear list
Sony a7R II Sony FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM
MrScorpio
MrScorpio Senior Member • Posts: 1,440
Re: You have used multiple accounts
3

New Day Rising wrote:

David1961 wrote:

New Day Rising wrote:

David1961 wrote:

You have admitted to using multiple accounts on this forum which is in clear breach of the rules as pointed out earlier in the thread.

Unless having multiple accounts was permissible when you created the second account, you are not giving me any reason to place any credibility whatsoever in the accuracy and honesty of anything else you have posted.

What else has he posted that would anticipate, or indeed warrant, you to make any kind of judgement or assessment of accuracy or honesty at all? He has expressed an opinion. Why should his opinion require a test of honesty or accuracy?

Other people have seen some of the unconditional statements he is presenting as facts without any verifiable evidence to support them.

He has explained the situation. What do you want - documents proving his wife runs a photographic business? Sworn affidavits from his wife? The findings of a police investigation? This is not some kind of corrupted court of law where he has to present evidence to satisfy you beyond a reasonable doubt of his evidence.

Besides, you have made it perfectly clear that you inherently distrust everyone on the internet (except your friends on this forum), so now that Tasad has declared him guilty of cheating I seriously doubt there is anything Markus could say that would convince you (assuming he even cared about your opinion in the first place).

I stopped believing unsubstantiated claims from anonymous people anywhere on the www a long time ago now.

Yeah, we know. So what?

Not everyone knows, but more are slowly becoming aware

Again, so what?

If you feel you have been harshly treated, you have the option to click, if you haven't already done so, the "Complain" button and let the moderators and administrators decide if they agree with you or not.

It's a sad world when people can no longer request basic courtesy without having to go through an independent authority.

I have no time for cheaters when they refuse to accept they have done wrong and/or apologised.

And having been accused in this forum, you doubtless consider admissions and apologies the only reasonable response. It's like some kind of star chamber.

Very well said. And thanks for the support. I have never cheated and getting seriously offended to be publicly accused for doing so.

When someone is repeatedly continuing this (mr Tasad), what does he want me to do? Involve my ex-wife to help me to defend my reputation and clear my name from these false accusations? This is getting so stupidly ridiculous...

-- hide signature --

Best Regards
Marcus

 MrScorpio's gear list:MrScorpio's gear list
Sony a7R II Sony FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS Sony FE 85mm F1.4 GM
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads