Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
mujana Veteran Member • Posts: 6,822
Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

just a quick question.

Is it possible to change ink cartridges on the PRO-1000, when they are still almost full? And then place them inside a new (other) PRO-1000?

without leakage or any other problems?

If so....can I just take them out without any problems?

I know, strange question, but I would like to know. I’ll explain later.

thank you!

 mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony a7R IV Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 +7 more
OP mujana Veteran Member • Posts: 6,822
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

The "click" mechanism of one of the cartridges doesn't work as it should; I literally had to pull out the red ink cartridge 2 weeks ago, and push a new one in (no audible click). After that, the printer works fine, but Canon Repair told me that it' s still in guarantee and they will deliver a new PRO-1000. That's of course great customer service!

But....the "problem" is, that I installed a complete new set of inks just 2 weeks ago. When I get my new PRO-1000 there will be a complete set of inks with it ofcourse, but for installing this new printer these cartridges will empty themselves at least half. I asked Canon, if they could add an extra set of cartridges (next to those that come with the printer ofcourse). Well, they can' t do that, but they told me that I can keep the already installed ink. Great...but can I just take them out and save them until Monday?

So, that's my question.....can I take out those already installed almost full cartridges and place them in the PRO-1000 that' s delivered on Monday? With no problems?

Canon Tech Support is closed , so I cannot phone them (same tomorrow).

Anyone experiences with this? Is it comparable to taking out full ink cartridges when moving the printer?

Thank you

 mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony a7R IV Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 +7 more
ProDude Senior Member • Posts: 1,285
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

mujana wrote:

The "click" mechanism of one of the cartridges doesn't work as it should; I literally had to pull out the red ink cartridge 2 weeks ago, and push a new one in (no audible click). After that, the printer works fine, but Canon Repair told me that it' s still in guarantee and they will deliver a new PRO-1000. That's of course great customer service!

But....the "problem" is, that I installed a complete new set of inks just 2 weeks ago. When I get my new PRO-1000 there will be a complete set of inks with it ofcourse, but for installing this new printer these cartridges will empty themselves at least half. I asked Canon, if they could add an extra set of cartridges (next to those that come with the printer ofcourse). Well, they can' t do that, but they told me that I can keep the already installed ink. Great...but can I just take them out and save them until Monday?

So, that's my question.....can I take out those already installed almost full cartridges and place them in the PRO-1000 that' s delivered on Monday? With no problems?

Canon Tech Support is closed , so I cannot phone them (same tomorrow).

Anyone experiences with this? Is it comparable to taking out full ink cartridges when moving the printer?

Thank you

First no I've never experienced this. 2nd you most certainly CAN remove a cartridge anytime you wish no matter how full or used it is. Also be aware they are going to send you a "Refurbished" Pro-1000 NOT a brand spankin never been touched since manufacture unit. It's their policy. As is all manufacturers. Sadly if you have a new bad one, they send you essentially a reworked used one to replace it. Oh well. Can't have it all I guess.

-- hide signature --

Name the gear and I've probably owned it and used it.

 ProDude's gear list:ProDude's gear list
Sony RX10 IV +12 more
OP mujana Veteran Member • Posts: 6,822
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000
1

ProDude wrote:

mujana wrote:

The "click" mechanism of one of the cartridges doesn't work as it should; I literally had to pull out the red ink cartridge 2 weeks ago, and push a new one in (no audible click). After that, the printer works fine, but Canon Repair told me that it' s still in guarantee and they will deliver a new PRO-1000. That's of course great customer service!

But....the "problem" is, that I installed a complete new set of inks just 2 weeks ago. When I get my new PRO-1000 there will be a complete set of inks with it ofcourse, but for installing this new printer these cartridges will empty themselves at least half. I asked Canon, if they could add an extra set of cartridges (next to those that come with the printer ofcourse). Well, they can' t do that, but they told me that I can keep the already installed ink. Great...but can I just take them out and save them until Monday?

So, that's my question.....can I take out those already installed almost full cartridges and place them in the PRO-1000 that' s delivered on Monday? With no problems?

Canon Tech Support is closed , so I cannot phone them (same tomorrow).

Anyone experiences with this? Is it comparable to taking out full ink cartridges when moving the printer?

Thank you

First no I've never experienced this. 2nd you most certainly CAN remove a cartridge anytime you wish no matter how full or used it is. Also be aware they are going to send you a "Refurbished" Pro-1000 NOT a brand spankin never been touched since manufacture unit. It's their policy. As is all manufacturers. Sadly if you have a new bad one, they send you essentially a reworked used one to replace it. Oh well. Can't have it all I guess.

That would be very wrong! I don' t want a refurbished Pro-1000! I' ll send a message, telling that I definitely do not want this!

 mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony a7R IV Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 +7 more
panos_m Senior Member • Posts: 1,578
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

mujana wrote:

The "click" mechanism of one of the cartridges doesn't work as it should; I literally had to pull out the red ink cartridge 2 weeks ago, and push a new one in (no audible click). After that, the printer works fine, but Canon Repair told me that it' s still in guarantee and they will deliver a new PRO-1000. That's of course great customer service!

But....the "problem" is, that I installed a complete new set of inks just 2 weeks ago. When I get my new PRO-1000 there will be a complete set of inks with it ofcourse, but for installing this new printer these cartridges will empty themselves at least half. I asked Canon, if they could add an extra set of cartridges (next to those that come with the printer ofcourse). Well, they can' t do that, but they told me that I can keep the already installed ink. Great...but can I just take them out and save them until Monday?

So, that's my question.....can I take out those already installed almost full cartridges and place them in the PRO-1000 that' s delivered on Monday? With no problems?

Canon Tech Support is closed , so I cannot phone them (same tomorrow).

Anyone experiences with this? Is it comparable to taking out full ink cartridges when moving the printer?

Thank you

I don't know the answer. I want to comment on the broken spring mechanism. I believe it is developing in a common PRO-1000 problem. Mine has three broken. The good news is that the printer operation isn't affected. It is just difficult to remove the cartridges. I use a strong adhesive tape to pull them out and when I install a new one I push it in until it is aligned with all the others.

-- hide signature --

Panagiotis

OP mujana Veteran Member • Posts: 6,822
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

panos_m wrote:

mujana wrote:

The "click" mechanism of one of the cartridges doesn't work as it should; I literally had to pull out the red ink cartridge 2 weeks ago, and push a new one in (no audible click). After that, the printer works fine, but Canon Repair told me that it' s still in guarantee and they will deliver a new PRO-1000. That's of course great customer service!

But....the "problem" is, that I installed a complete new set of inks just 2 weeks ago. When I get my new PRO-1000 there will be a complete set of inks with it ofcourse, but for installing this new printer these cartridges will empty themselves at least half. I asked Canon, if they could add an extra set of cartridges (next to those that come with the printer ofcourse). Well, they can' t do that, but they told me that I can keep the already installed ink. Great...but can I just take them out and save them until Monday?

So, that's my question.....can I take out those already installed almost full cartridges and place them in the PRO-1000 that' s delivered on Monday? With no problems?

Canon Tech Support is closed , so I cannot phone them (same tomorrow).

Anyone experiences with this? Is it comparable to taking out full ink cartridges when moving the printer?

Thank you

I don't know the answer. I want to comment on the broken spring mechanism. I believe it is developing in a common PRO-1000 problem. Mine has three broken. The good news is that the printer operation isn't affected. It is just difficult to remove the cartridges. I use a strong adhesive tape to pull them out and when I install a new one I push it in until it is aligned with all the others.

Ok panos...remarkable. Indeed, it doesn' t affect the printer operation. If they plan to send me a refurbished printer, I' ll refuse.

 mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony a7R IV Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 +7 more
OP mujana Veteran Member • Posts: 6,822
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

ProDude wrote:

mujana wrote:

The "click" mechanism of one of the cartridges doesn't work as it should; I literally had to pull out the red ink cartridge 2 weeks ago, and push a new one in (no audible click). After that, the printer works fine, but Canon Repair told me that it' s still in guarantee and they will deliver a new PRO-1000. That's of course great customer service!

But....the "problem" is, that I installed a complete new set of inks just 2 weeks ago. When I get my new PRO-1000 there will be a complete set of inks with it ofcourse, but for installing this new printer these cartridges will empty themselves at least half. I asked Canon, if they could add an extra set of cartridges (next to those that come with the printer ofcourse). Well, they can' t do that, but they told me that I can keep the already installed ink. Great...but can I just take them out and save them until Monday?

So, that's my question.....can I take out those already installed almost full cartridges and place them in the PRO-1000 that' s delivered on Monday? With no problems?

Canon Tech Support is closed , so I cannot phone them (same tomorrow).

Anyone experiences with this? Is it comparable to taking out full ink cartridges when moving the printer?

Thank you

First no I've never experienced this. 2nd you most certainly CAN remove a cartridge anytime you wish no matter how full or used it is. Also be aware they are going to send you a "Refurbished" Pro-1000 NOT a brand spankin never been touched since manufacture unit. It's their policy. As is all manufacturers. Sadly if you have a new bad one, they send you essentially a reworked used one to replace it. Oh well. Can't have it all I guess.

This is what Canon says in their manual:

"Use a new ink tank for replacement. Installing a used ink tank may cause the nozzles to clog. Furthermore, with such an ink tank, the printer will not be able to inform you when to replace the ink tank properly.

Once an ink tank has been installed, do not remove it from the printer and leave it out in the open. This will cause the ink tank to dry out, and the printer may not operate properly when it is reinstalled. To maintain optimal printing quality, use an ink tank within six months of first use".

But then, this is about reinstalling in the same printer, and not re-using that cartridge for a first time install of a new printer.....I presume (?)

 mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony a7R IV Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 +7 more
PanoSteve Forum Member • Posts: 89
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

mujana wrote:

just a quick question.

without leakage or any other problems?

If so....can I just take them out without any problems?

Hi mujana,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

I've yet to put it to the test with the Pro-1000 but generally ink cartridges have a mechanism to avoid leakage. So you can take them out and place them back without issues. Some OEMs would recommend removing, shaking and replacing carts to try and resolve seating or ink delivery issues for example. The thing to avoid is for them to be out for any period of time.

OP mujana Veteran Member • Posts: 6,822
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

PanoSteve wrote:

mujana wrote:

just a quick question.

without leakage or any other problems?

If so....can I just take them out without any problems?

Hi mujana,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

I've yet to put it to the test with the Pro-1000 but generally ink cartridges have a mechanism to avoid leakage. So you can take them out and place them back without issues. Some OEMs would recommend removing, shaking and replacing carts to try and resolve seating or ink delivery issues for example. The thing to avoid is for them to be out for any period of time.

Thank you PanoSteve. Like panos_m said, it' s a broken spring mechanism for one cartridge. I think there also might be a difference between placing them back into the original machine....or placing them in a new printer. I probably don' t dare to shake those cartridges too much after taking them out.

 mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony a7R IV Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 +7 more
PanoSteve Forum Member • Posts: 89
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

The following is all from general inkjet experience rather than knowledge of the Pro-1000 internals engineering...

mujana wrote:

This is what Canon says in their manual:

"Use a new ink tank for replacement. Installing a used ink tank may cause the nozzles to clog.

My assumption here is that they are warning against the case where dried ink is pulled into the head from a used ink tank. That would be a concern when the cart has been out of the printer for a while though.

Furthermore, with such an ink tank, the printer will not be able to inform you when to replace the ink tank properly.

Harder to say here but my guess is the printer starts tracking from the first time time its put in. Putting in one thats not 100% full makes that harder. I would see this as being in the category of we 'cant warn you when you are nearing ink empty', rather than a 'hurt the printer' warning.

Once an ink tank has been installed, do not remove it from the printer and leave it out in the open. This will cause the ink tank to dry out, and the printer may not operate properly when it is reinstalled.

Agree in so far as bad things may happen if the cart is out for sometime. Both on the seat for the cart in the printer or the cart itself. Mainly related to things drying up and then entering the lines. Like an embolism in blood.

Of course there can be a discussion around the likelihood of that etc and what you can do to mitigate in terms of cleaning both seats with something appropriate. Carts can also be stored in something with the air removed. Natural that Canon would be cautious.

To maintain optimal printing quality, use an ink tank within six months of first use".

But then, this is about reinstalling in the same printer, and not re-using that cartridge for a first time install of a new printer.....I presume (?)

Personally I wouldn't expect damage/print issues from a quick swap but then again I can't guarantee that! You could ask Canon about this specific case to be careful.

Regarding the replacement being a refurb or not then check local consumer law as to your rights for a new replacement in the initial period. I definitely would not want a refurb that has not had its head and complete ink delivery system replaced. Anything else is an unknown in a printer you want to keep for years.

PanoSteve Forum Member • Posts: 89
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

mujana wrote:

PanoSteve wrote:

mujana wrote:

just a quick question.

without leakage or any other problems?

If so....can I just take them out without any problems?

Hi mujana,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

I've yet to put it to the test with the Pro-1000 but generally ink cartridges have a mechanism to avoid leakage. So you can take them out and place them back without issues. Some OEMs would recommend removing, shaking and replacing carts to try and resolve seating or ink delivery issues for example. The thing to avoid is for them to be out for any period of time.

Thank you PanoSteve. Like panos_m said, it' s a broken spring mechanism for one cartridge. I think there also might be a difference between placing them back into the original machine....or placing them in a new printer. I probably don' t dare to shake those cartridges too much after taking them out.

Yeah don't shake them violently I meant that just as an illustration of an OEM can say its ok to quickly remove and replace them. For certain print issues they might say take it out, shake it and replace it. Pigment settling when the printer has not been used for a long time would be one.

OP mujana Veteran Member • Posts: 6,822
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

PanoSteve wrote:

The following is all from general inkjet experience rather than knowledge of the Pro-1000 internals engineering...

mujana wrote:

This is what Canon says in their manual:

"Use a new ink tank for replacement. Installing a used ink tank may cause the nozzles to clog.

My assumption here is that they are warning against the case where dried ink is pulled into the head from a used ink tank. That would be a concern when the cart has been out of the printer for a while though.

Furthermore, with such an ink tank, the printer will not be able to inform you when to replace the ink tank properly.

Harder to say here but my guess is the printer starts tracking from the first time time its put in. Putting in one thats not 100% full makes that harder. I would see this as being in the category of we 'cant warn you when you are nearing ink empty', rather than a 'hurt the printer' warning.

Once an ink tank has been installed, do not remove it from the printer and leave it out in the open. This will cause the ink tank to dry out, and the printer may not operate properly when it is reinstalled.

Agree in so far as bad things may happen if the cart is out for sometime. Both on the seat for the cart in the printer or the cart itself. Mainly related to things drying up and then entering the lines. Like an embolism in blood.

Of course there can be a discussion around the likelihood of that etc and what you can do to mitigate in terms of cleaning both seats with something appropriate. Carts can also be stored in something with the air removed. Natural that Canon would be cautious.

To maintain optimal printing quality, use an ink tank within six months of first use".

But then, this is about reinstalling in the same printer, and not re-using that cartridge for a first time install of a new printer.....I presume (?)

Personally I wouldn't expect damage/print issues from a quick swap but then again I can't guarantee that! You could ask Canon about this specific case to be careful.

Regarding the replacement being a refurb or not then check local consumer law as to your rights for a new replacement in the initial period. I definitely would not want a refurb that has not had its head and complete ink delivery system replaced. Anything else is an unknown in a printer you want to keep for years.

Same thoughts here. And no I definitely do NOT want a refurb! In that case I' ll keep my present printer.

 mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony a7R IV Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 +7 more
ProDude Senior Member • Posts: 1,285
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

mujana wrote:

That would be very wrong! I don' t want a refurbished Pro-1000! I' ll send a message, telling that I definitely do not want this!

Good luck with that. In the past I've had 2 Epson's that ended up getting replaced via the factory but indeed were "refurbished" units. They looked basically new but then new is not the same as "renewed" in my opinion either. I know how you feel. But don't expect them to offer a factory fresh never been touched unit to replace yours. It's simply not going to happen. I feel for ya

-- hide signature --

Name the gear and I've probably owned it and used it.

 ProDude's gear list:ProDude's gear list
Sony RX10 IV +12 more
OP mujana Veteran Member • Posts: 6,822
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

ProDude wrote:

mujana wrote:

That would be very wrong! I don' t want a refurbished Pro-1000! I' ll send a message, telling that I definitely do not want this!

Good luck with that. In the past I've had 2 Epson's that ended up getting replaced via the factory but indeed were "refurbished" units. They looked basically new but then new is not the same as "renewed" in my opinion either. I know how you feel. But don't expect them to offer a factory fresh never been touched unit to replace yours. It's simply not going to happen. I feel for ya

Thnxs ProDude. In that case I’ll just keep my present printer.

 mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony a7R IV Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 +7 more
Howard Moftich Veteran Member • Posts: 9,740
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

*sometimes* if the machine you have is under X days/weeks old, they will have mercy and send you a new one but you may have to play some hardball w/ customer service management.

-- hide signature --

Online civility: Before you press 'Post', ask yourself if you'd say that to someone face to face.

Ken60 Senior Member • Posts: 1,986
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

Though I am not a Canon engineer , I understand that the ink from your carts is pumped ( no gravity as sit too low) into an upper tank from where they feed to the head.  So if you move the printer this can leak from these upper tanks.... this is where you hear them being agitated  or churned to keep the stuff mixed.   When ink is pumped to the upper tank, this is measured and the amount tells when your lower storage is empty.   If you place a full lower cart into  a machine that has pumped 40ml of its 80ml , I can see the error forming, because it thinks there is only 40ml left.

I understand that unlike the gravity fed printers , where a break in the ink flow can cause air in the lines and head ( big issue)  this system always maintains the flow to the head even when the lower cart is empty..... this is because the upper storage still contains ink.

By my understanding the carts are self sealing and if you are worried about drying out  place in clingfilm in a sealed plastic bag. As for the refurbished , all sorts of things come to mind , but if one were broken in transit ( plastic damage)  and that bit was replaced ... though the print head never used , would it be a problem ?   Will the head be in a box NEW and never used ?   The Queen of England only gets a new car once it has done 40,000 miles they say ......... this is to run it in and ensure there will be no chance of a part failing !

Best of luck .

-- hide signature --

Gear ... what I need to get the job done , after all you don't see mechanics listing their brand of spanner as a qualification .

OP mujana Veteran Member • Posts: 6,822
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

Howard Moftich wrote:

*sometimes* if the machine you have is under X days/weeks old, they will have mercy and send you a new one but you may have to play some hardball w/ customer service management.

well....I have it since the beginning of this year. But still " play hardball" . I just have to wait.

 mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony a7R IV Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 +7 more
OP mujana Veteran Member • Posts: 6,822
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

Ken60 wrote:

Though I am not a Canon engineer , I understand that the ink from your carts is pumped ( no gravity as sit too low) into an upper tank from where they feed to the head. So if you move the printer this can leak from these upper tanks.... this is where you hear them being agitated or churned to keep the stuff mixed. When ink is pumped to the upper tank, this is measured and the amount tells when your lower storage is empty. If you place a full lower cart into a machine that has pumped 40ml of its 80ml , I can see the error forming, because it thinks there is only 40ml left.

Not sure I understand you Ken. With a new PRO-1000 I would use "almost full" cartridges from my current machine into the new machine (I think these upper tank hasn't t been used at all then...same with all pipes. Because I would have to make a new install...new machine). So, I' m not pumping into a machine that already has pumped 40ml of its 80ml; everything is "empty"/new (or so I hope)

I understand that unlike the gravity fed printers , where a break in the ink flow can cause air in the lines and head ( big issue) this system always maintains the flow to the head even when the lower cart is empty..... this is because the upper storage still contains ink.

By my understanding the carts are self sealing and if you are worried about drying out place in clingfilm in a sealed plastic bag.

that' s what I think

As for the refurbished , all sorts of things come to mind , but if one were broken in transit ( plastic damage) and that bit was replaced ... though the print head never used , would it be a problem ? Will the head be in a box NEW and never used ? The Queen of England only gets a new car once it has done 40,000 miles they say ......... this is to run it in and ensure there will be no chance of a part failing !

Correct...if it only is a tiny bit of plastic that was repaired....but how do you know?

Best of luck .

 mujana's gear list:mujana's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Sony a7R IV Zeiss Batis 85mm F1.8 Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 +7 more
ProDude Senior Member • Posts: 1,285
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

Ken60 wrote:

Though I am not a Canon engineer , I understand that the ink from your carts is pumped ( no gravity as sit too low) into an upper tank from where they feed to the head. So if you move the printer this can leak from these upper tanks.... this is where you hear them being agitated or churned to keep the stuff mixed. When ink is pumped to the upper tank, this is measured and the amount tells when your lower storage is empty. If you place a full lower cart into a machine that has pumped 40ml of its 80ml , I can see the error forming, because it thinks there is only 40ml left.

I understand that unlike the gravity fed printers , where a break in the ink flow can cause air in the lines and head ( big issue) this system always maintains the flow to the head even when the lower cart is empty..... this is because the upper storage still contains ink.

By my understanding the carts are self sealing and if you are worried about drying out place in clingfilm in a sealed plastic bag. As for the refurbished , all sorts of things come to mind , but if one were broken in transit ( plastic damage) and that bit was replaced ... though the print head never used , would it be a problem ? Will the head be in a box NEW and never used ? The Queen of England only gets a new car once it has done 40,000 miles they say ......... this is to run it in and ensure there will be no chance of a part failing !

Best of luck .

If Canon were to send you a replacement Pro-1000 the way it works is inside the box the body of the unit would be refurbished. However, it would come with a brand new never opened Print Head to install as you would when a unit is new. Also a new pack of all the inks never opened would be included. The only thing NOT virgin new from the factory is the body. That would not, I expect, be much of an issue in the long run. At least the print head and inks are all spanking brand new to start off with.

-- hide signature --

Name the gear and I've probably owned it and used it.

 ProDude's gear list:ProDude's gear list
Sony RX10 IV +12 more
Ken60 Senior Member • Posts: 1,986
Re: Changing almost full ink cartridges Canon PRO-1000

Mujana, the question is I guess does the printer measure the ink used from the upper reservoir, or the lower cartridge.  If the former then changing carts would mean the calculation of what is left in the cartridge is thrown off by it not being the same one.

When you initalise a printer/head, you need to ensure that there is more than enough for the process. Running out during this period could cause issues with head cooling ! So using a part used 85% cart might be OK .... a 35% cartridge might be cause for concern.

-- hide signature --

Gear ... what I need to get the job done , after all you don't see mechanics listing their brand of spanner as a qualification .

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads