Found! Woodward Dream Cruise 2018

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
yardcoyote Forum Pro • Posts: 12,379
Found! Woodward Dream Cruise 2018

When people ask me what in the world I can do with a 43mm lens on a crop sensor camera, I say "shoot the Woodward Dream Cruise".  I just found these images, which had been misfiled.  To my surprise they can't reasonably take any further sharpening.  F/4 and being there on a hot day in August.  The FA 43mm Limited and the KP-- an unlikely pair that get along really, really well.

OOC jpegs, cropped mostly to squares for Instagram, but not resized.

-- hide signature --

Instagram: @yardcoyote

yardcoyote's gear list:yardcoyote's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X-Pro1 Pentax K-5 IIs Fujifilm X-M1 +18 more
Pentax KP
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Wildbegonia
Wildbegonia Contributing Member • Posts: 801
Re: Found! Woodward Dream Cruise 2018

👏👍

-- hide signature --

New Happy 2020? : Nothing has changed but the drinking (My quote)
'Balls! Said the Queen, if I have them, I'll be the King'.

Wildbegonia's gear list:Wildbegonia's gear list
Pentax K200D
Mike Arledge Senior Member • Posts: 1,470

yardcoyote wrote:

When people ask me what in the world I can do with a 43mm lens on a crop sensor camera, I say "shoot the Woodward Dream Cruise". I just found these images, which had been misfiled. To my surprise they can't reasonably take any further sharpening. F/4 and being there on a hot day in August. The FA 43mm Limited and the KP-- an unlikely pair that get along really, really well.

Nice, the KP and 43 are a fun combo, I might need to grab the 43 again lol

Mike Arledge's gear list:Mike Arledge's gear list
Pentax K-1 Pentax KP Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Pentax smc DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Pentax smc DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM +6 more
Joseph Tainter Forum Pro • Posts: 11,132

These are fun. Thanks for posting them.

Joe

robbo d Senior Member • Posts: 2,901

yardcoyote wrote:

When people ask me what in the world I can do with a 43mm lens on a crop sensor camera, I say "shoot the Woodward Dream Cruise". I just found these images, which had been misfiled. To my surprise they can't reasonably take any further sharpening. F/4 and being there on a hot day in August. The FA 43mm Limited and the KP-- an unlikely pair that get along really, really well.

#3 any day !!!

Nice images

OP yardcoyote Forum Pro • Posts: 12,379

Sweet Jag. Should be more coming-- there was a whole club parked on the street and each of them prettier than the next.

-- hide signature --

Instagram: @yardcoyote

yardcoyote's gear list:yardcoyote's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X-Pro1 Pentax K-5 IIs Fujifilm X-M1 +18 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads