Adorama's website hasn't been up for weeks now.

Started Dec 17, 2019 | Discussions
ThrillaMozilla Veteran Member • Posts: 5,456
Re: Corrupt DNS Cache

RandallB wrote:

My ipad started having issues with adoramas site a few weeks ago as well. Only one of my private browsers will access it. Safari- no dice.

Thanks for the information.  That's a clue.

Folks, Google is your friend.  If you don't run any tests or make any attempt at diagnosis and have no information to add, it won't help you to complain here, will it?  No one here can see your computer.

Look at this for a start:  https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/adorama.com.html

ThrillaMozilla's gear list:ThrillaMozilla's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel SL1
blocker1 New Member • Posts: 4
Re: Adorama's website hasn't been up for weeks now.

The same problem is occurring with many, probably the site is not getting updated or some router problem. It has to be looked into.

Aw, for gosh sakes. Just call them. They have an 800 number.

And can one of their customers just call them on their 800 number and tell them about this thread?

I have absolutely no problem, and never has. I still think the problem is at your end, but nevertheless, they need to know.

800 223-2500

212-741-0063

800-815-0702

212-741-0466

Canon EOS Rebel SL1
Doug J Forum Pro • Posts: 11,132
Appears to be up

blocker1 wrote:

The same problem is occurring with many, probably the site is not getting updated or some router problem. It has to be looked into.

I just checked the link I posted 2 months ago.

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/adorama.com

Cheers,
Doug

Gerry Siegel
Gerry Siegel Veteran Member • Posts: 3,170
No company can afford to have web site out of commission for long

Doug J wrote:

blocker1 wrote:

Cheers,
Doug

I am using this URL. Copy and paste. Same as before. Cheers as well.

https://www.adorama.com/

Gerry Siegel's gear list:Gerry Siegel's gear list
Panasonic ZS100 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 +4 more
FrancoD Forum Pro • Posts: 14,248
Re: No company can afford to have web site out of commission for long

That link is working for me...

Re: No company can afford to have web site out of commission for long

Gerry Siegel wrote:

Doug J wrote:

blocker1 wrote:

Cheers,
Doug

I am using this URL. Copy and paste. Same as before. Cheers as well.

https://www.adorama.com/

Must be a gremlin in the OP's system

Cheers,
Doug

Blanche Bovine Contributing Member • Posts: 505

blocker1 wrote:

Most likely a router or browser problem on the end of the people who can't get to the site.  Every time I go to Adorama it works.

Blanche Bovine's gear list:Blanche Bovine's gear list
Nikon D500 Nikon Z7 Nikon Z50 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm F2.8-4E ED VR Nikon AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 40mm F2.8 +3 more

Blanche Bovine wrote:

blocker1 wrote:

Most likely a router or browser problem on the end of the people who can't get to the site. Every time I go to Adorama it works.

Probably. It's interesting how some people first blame someone else instead of asking if anyone else is having a problem. And then vanish.

Cheers,
Doug

Doug J wrote:

It's interesting how some people first blame someone else instead of asking if anyone else is having a problem. And then vanish.

It's interesting how some people don't lift a finger to diagnose or solve their problem.  Apparently they won't even pick up the phone.

I have to wonder if this is a disinformation campaign.

Canon EOS Rebel SL1
sirhawkeye64 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,305

blocker1 wrote:

It's up (and since this is an older thread, it's been working for the past 1-2 months or me now).  Something went wrong their end I guess.

sirhawkeye64's gear list:sirhawkeye64's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z7 II Nikon D7500 Fujifilm X-T20 Nikon Z 85mm F1.8 +14 more
Nancy Miller
Nancy Miller Forum Member • Posts: 65

If anybody is still experiencing issues getting into the Adorama site please let me know and I'll help raise it to our IT Team. You can email me directly at nancym@adorama.com

-- hide signature --

Nancy Miller

tbcass
tbcass Forum Pro • Posts: 48,644
No problem with me. NT
-- hide signature --

Tom

tbcass's gear list:tbcass's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony RX10 IV Sony a99 II Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +7 more
RandallB Junior Member • Posts: 47

Nancy Miller wrote:

If anybody is still experiencing issues getting into the Adorama site please let me know and I'll help raise it to our IT Team. You can email me directly at nancym@adorama.com

On my ipad safari gives me a "webkit error" on the adorama site. Another browser states I am blocked as your site thinks I am "spam" (cant remember exact quote)   One of my private browsers will work.

You guys have no problem sending me those annoying tracking/marketing emails after though! I'd probably shop there more if it stopped hint... hint...

RandallB's gear list:RandallB's gear list
Canon EOS 6D
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads