What's Your Latest EXR Photo?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
Papa48 Senior Member • Posts: 1,713
What's Your Latest EXR Photo?

I'm stopping by here daily, hoping to see whether EXR users are keeping their cameras alive and clicking. Here's my latest from the X-S1, shot across the sunroom where our little snow buddy is keeping warm and dry this winter.  I set the size for 16:9 Medium and shot in the Advanced Low Light mode. What's your latest frame?

Papa48's gear list:Papa48's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-S1 Nikon Coolpix A Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 +2 more
Fujifilm X-S1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Labe
MOD Labe Forum Pro • Posts: 10,767
Re: What's Your Latest EXR Photo?

well its not bridge camera friendly weather at the moment here in the UK but still getting out with the xs1 or IS1 when doing IR.

Ive just ordered a new fz1000 as well for video .

-- hide signature --

He worships me so much he even took my name. How awesome is that!

Labe's gear list:Labe's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix IS-1 Fujifilm X-S1 Sony SLT-A68
OP Papa48 Senior Member • Posts: 1,713

Your kingfisher frame is my favorite. I would enjoy seeing one in the wild, but haven't yet found any in SE Wisconsin.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-S1 Nikon Coolpix A Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 +2 more
John McCormack Veteran Member • Posts: 6,242

My daughter asked me to take some shots of her cat while she was on a trip. These were shot with my XQ2.  I don't use it much but it continues to impress. The IQ is better on my computer than here.

Nice! I love how you caught her (?) personality in the first.

Limey 504 New Member • Posts: 3

family of huns pop by are front window for snacks

images were taken a couple of days ago, have now fixed time and capture date . opps

Limey 504's gear list:Limey 504's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1 Canon EOS 70D Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF-S 10-18mm F4.5–5.6 IS STM +2 more
Edmund Dorf
Edmund Dorf Senior Member • Posts: 1,655
F900exr, Bass Pro Shops

Shot in RAW and developed using Adobe Camera Raw and PhotoShop.

Edmund Dorf's gear list:Edmund Dorf's gear list
Panasonic ZS100 Panasonic FZ2500 Fujifilm X100F Sony Alpha NEX-7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 +9 more
prime Senior Member • Posts: 2,259

Yr obdnt srvnt must cheat here, because an orthopedic issue (the ball part of the ball-and-socket hip joint at the top of my right femur completely disintegrated) kept me confined indoors for a large portion -- certainly, the most photogenic portion -- of 2019, and even indoors, difficulty to move around and position myself behind the camera made tripod set-up, etc. a PITA. So the most recent real photos stopped flourishing around the end of March. But here is one from around Labor Day:

Backlit highly enriched geranium with spider spoor.

And, in July, I bequeathed to our son the genuine "railroad" pocket watch that I had inherited from my father, but first made some archive images for insurance or posterity, whichver comes first:

O.k., technically, this is not EXR, but rather Fujifilm's earlier exploration of combining simultaneously exposed images from interleaved adjacent photosites that have different sensitivities: the Super CCD sensor, with R and S photosites.

Finally, May in Shimoda, southern tip of the Izu Peninsula, a town that packed a LOT of history into 1853 and 1854:

Night view southward from Shimoda Tokyu Hotel; atop a cliff, elevation about 200 feet; the black background is the Pacific Ocean with a few fishing boats (dots of light). The palm trees are real; the lighting is artificial.

. . .

Thanks, for the fine photo tour. I hope you’ll feel better soon.

Re: F900exr, Bass Pro Shops

Thanks, Edmund. I assume you’re a sportsman with a camera!

SnowshoeLane Regular Member • Posts: 436

My side yard 6 days ago. Another 14 inches of snow since!

SnowshoeLane's gear list:SnowshoeLane's gear list
Olympus SP-550 UZ Nikon Coolpix P7100 Fujifilm X-S1 Nikon Coolpix P900 Nikon D5600 +2 more

SnowshoeLane wrote:

My side yard 6 days ago. Another 14 inches of snow since!

Nice!  I wonder what it looks like, now!

SnowshoeLane Regular Member • Posts: 436

This is a photo from Monday--but taken with a different camera (and not through a window with window plastic, but actually taken while outside!)

Not my X-S1 (Nikon DSLR instead)

SnowshoeLane's gear list:SnowshoeLane's gear list
Olympus SP-550 UZ Nikon Coolpix P7100 Fujifilm X-S1 Nikon Coolpix P900 Nikon D5600 +2 more

SnowshoeLane wrote:

This is a photo from Monday--but taken with a different camera (and not through a window with window plastic, but actually taken while outside!)

Not my X-S1 (Nikon DSLR instead)

Thanks, nice shot! You’re inspiring me to do something parallel with our accumulating snow this winter.

JC PM
JC PM Regular Member • Posts: 311

Hello

Just a few from last week, taken with my X-S1.

RAW converted using ACR, no PP.

-- hide signature --

Juan Carlos Prado M. (JC PM)

JC PM's gear list:JC PM's gear list
Fujifilm X-S1

Great photos, JC PM! Thanks!

Aldersyde Regular Member • Posts: 300

Hi Papa48,   I have to cheat a bit here as ill health has prevented me from getting out with my cameras  for quite a while.   So,  my EXR shots are from my archives  and  my X10.

Most of my shooting with the X10 was AP, but in low light, I found EXR to be a quick way to a capture without much fuss.

Sorry these are not more recent, regards,

Aldersyde

Aldersyde's gear list:Aldersyde's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F300EXR Fujifilm FinePix F550 EXR Panasonic LX100 II +2 more

Wonderful light and subjects. Thanks, Aldersyde!

Labe
MOD Labe Forum Pro • Posts: 10,767
foggy day with hs20exr...

the weather here is not very good for quality photography at all.

All sooc jpeg.

-- hide signature --

He worships me so much he even took my name. How awesome is that!

Labe's gear list:Labe's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix IS-1 Fujifilm X-S1 Sony SLT-A68
Re: foggy day with hs20exr...

Labe wrote:

the weather here is not very good for quality photography at all.

All sooc jpeg.

For me, this lighting seems great. I took some liberties. What do you think?

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads