Today at the Park with the xT3 the 55-200

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
nex55 Regular Member • Posts: 228
Today at the Park with the xT3 the 55-200

Today was a lucky day for me , the sky was shiny and the Park (that has a lagune) was plenty of many kind of birds and full of insects dancing in the air over the water without stopping .

I become addicted to the back focus AF  strategy ,It helped much  in my fight to lock the speedy insects that were flying arround me ,it was a surprice  for me seeing the insects

flying in tandem fully syncronized doing zigzags and acrobatics without even separating a milimeter each other

sorry I do not know the birds types but they are well known (may be some one here could help about this)

the combo work very well ,the AF was quick enough for the purpose and as I said earlier

was easy using the back foucus

would be glad if you have comments

thanks

this picture was taken at a distance of 2 meters

Single tandem

Double tandem over the water

Waiting to catch a tasty fish for breakfast...

Singing a serenade for me...

nex55's gear list:nex55's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
fsc1
fsc1 Regular Member • Posts: 197
Re: Today at the Park with the xT3 the 55-200

You have some nice pictures with this combo...

Artem Holstov Forum Member • Posts: 63

Nice! May I ask where did you take these photos just out of interest? I have never seen a kingfisher, but they say that one can find them where I live (in Bath, UK).

Artem Holstov's gear list:Artem Holstov's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 27mm F2.8 +3 more
OP nex55 Regular Member • Posts: 228

hI i live in a near by town near Telaviv in Israel called Petah Tikwa

This park  was open about a year ago was made to be ecollogy transparent ,the pants,the fishes ,live together in harmony ,the water since the oppening remainded ,transparent and clean ,the plants grow happy there, fishes of all colors move free (until some hungry bird catch some...)

nex55's gear list:nex55's gear list
Fujifilm X-T3 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
TwoMetreBill Senior Member • Posts: 1,707

Unbelievable quality for the price but the lack of close focusing capability caused me to replace it with the 18-135. Yeah for pixel peepers, it isn't as sharp but more useful for me.

-- hide signature --

Bill

TwoMetreBill's gear list:TwoMetreBill's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Leica 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 ASPH Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads