Hold or jump?

Started Nov 9, 2019 | Discussions
Broch Gerling Forum Member • Posts: 82
Hold or jump?

I've decided that my next camera is going to be one from the X100x line. I currently shoot an X100s, and want to check to see if the time is right now to go with the F, or should I wait for the V to arrive?  Sorry if this has been asked a million times.

 Broch Gerling's gear list:Broch Gerling's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon 85mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR +3 more
Fujifilm X100S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Les Lammers
Les Lammers Veteran Member • Posts: 3,989
Re: Hold or jump?
1

I'm still using the original X-100. I was considering the F but will wait. If the next version is weather-sealed, I'm in.

 Les Lammers's gear list:Les Lammers's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100V Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E3 +9 more
guzzi850m2 Regular Member • Posts: 328
Re: Hold or jump?
1

I would also wait if I was you.

If the new one is underwhelming you can always get a F with a good discount.

 guzzi850m2's gear list:guzzi850m2's gear list
Sony RX100 III Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X-Pro1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads