Fujifilm X-H1 Body with Vertical Battery Grip

Started 2 months ago | Discussions
psxdadz Regular Member • Posts: 296
Fujifilm X-H1 Body with Vertical Battery Grip

does anyone know how long this camera is on offer for Fujifilm X-H1 Body with Vertical Battery Grip (inc extra 2 batteries £999 Amazon

i want to wait until november do you think offer will still be on then

psxdadz's gear list:psxdadz's gear list
Fujifilm X-M1 Sony a7 III Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 70-200 F4 Sony FE 85mm F1.8
Fujifilm X-H1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Les Lammers
Les Lammers Veteran Member • Posts: 3,775
Re: Fujifilm X-H1 Body with Vertical Battery Grip

psxdadz wrote:

does anyone know how long this camera is on offer for Fujifilm X-H1 Body with Vertical Battery Grip (inc extra 2 batteries £999 Amazon

i want to wait until november do you think offer will still be on then

I'm not sure anyone knows. Can you use PayPal credit? No interest for 6 months. I would not wait.

Les Lammers's gear list:Les Lammers's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-E3 Fujifilm X-H1 +7 more
baobob
baobob Forum Pro • Posts: 13,836

No !!!!

-- hide signature --

Good judgment comes from experience
Experience comes from bad judgment

baobob's gear list:baobob's gear list
Sony RX100 Olympus Tough TG-4 Panasonic ZS200 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T3 +10 more
notchy
notchy Regular Member • Posts: 396

psxdadz wrote:

My local camera shop seems to be indicating that the offer will last until January 15th:

https://www.castlecameras.co.uk/fujifilm-x-h1-body-with-vertical-battery-grip-and-two-extra-batteries/p5216

However, I'd give them a ring to check. I suspect they'll just tell you that the offer duration is stock-level dependent. They're an official Fujifilm dealer so the date for the end of the offer may well have been set by Fuji UK itself.

If you do talk to them, can you tell them that whoever chose that pale yellow colour for the FujiPromo message has no aesthetic sense and probably shouldn't be working on a photography shop website

notchy's gear list:notchy's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T3
Derek49 Contributing Member • Posts: 513

Don't know the offer ends, but if you are in the UK you get a 2 year warranty if you buy from some UK camera dealers. See Fujifilm Connect for more info...........

Derek49's gear list:Derek49's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix F40fd Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ5 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-S1 +22 more
Jazz1
Jazz1 Regular Member • Posts: 264

psxdadz wrote:

https://fujifilm-x.com/en-us/deals/

Looks like November 17. But of course it depends on inventory of dealers. Don't steal mine

Jazz1's gear list:Jazz1's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR Fujifilm XF 23mm F2 R WR +5 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads