*** PART2: This Week Through Your Eyes 2019.09.21 ***

Started 3 months ago | Discussions
alfredo_tomato
alfredo_tomato Veteran Member • Posts: 4,273
Re: hanging dolls

Thanks. I have felt for a long time that dolls are creepy, especially those that have eyes that open and close. The Betsy Wetsy had a strange anatomy. That was really strange.

I'm thinkg about buying a previously loved doll, bury it under some mulch for the winter, dig it up and see what has happened.

alfredo_tomato's gear list:alfredo_tomato's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1s Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 +11 more
Kiwisnap Contributing Member • Posts: 943
Re: *** PART2: This Week Through Your Eyes 2019.09.21 ***

Vortex

EM1X Live Composite, 7-14 f2.8

Kiwisnap's gear list:Kiwisnap's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M1X Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 7-14mm F2.8 Pro Olympus 12-100mm F4.0 +1 more
alfredo_tomato
alfredo_tomato Veteran Member • Posts: 4,273

I hope it creeps you out.

alfredo_tomato's gear list:alfredo_tomato's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1s Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 +11 more
Ahpeng Regular Member • Posts: 102
Tele Landscape - Hollywood FL

Ahpeng's gear list:Ahpeng's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +4 more
woodsider79
woodsider79 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,090
Re: Tombstone

Magnificent! My choice is for the first. I find the rocks in the second a distraction (though the flowers are fine).

-- hide signature --

woodsider

windmillgolfer
windmillgolfer Forum Pro • Posts: 16,283
Re: Northumberland Panos

Like them both Yaelle, quite punchy/contrasty images. Unusual viewpoint for Haydon Bridge, a place I’ve passed through, now bypass, many times for work and leisure since retirement.

Must plan a photography trip for Hadrian’s Wall, despite living in the NE 1974-86 I never did  view it.

windmillgolfer's gear list:windmillgolfer's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60) Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF7 +5 more
Roentarre
Roentarre Junior Member • Posts: 36
Bendigo Rosalind Park bokeh
G Dickson Contributing Member • Posts: 677

Lovely.  The countryside around there is stunning.  My old folks live over on the other side of the Cheviots near Kelso.  Could do with being there now - its sweltering here in the (almost) peak of Zambia's hot and dry season.

G Dickson's gear list:G Dickson's gear list
Olympus TG-5 Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Canon 6D Mark II +12 more
G Dickson Contributing Member • Posts: 677
Re: Tombstone

Lovely.  What an absolutely stunning valley.

G Dickson's gear list:G Dickson's gear list
Olympus TG-5 Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus OM-D E-M10 II Canon 6D Mark II +12 more
Midwest Jessie Senior Member • Posts: 1,066

Especially like the feel of the second!

woodsider79
woodsider79 Veteran Member • Posts: 4,090

I rather like all the diagonals and curves in the second.

-- hide signature --

woodsider

yyr
OP yyr Forum Pro • Posts: 12,216

G Dickson wrote:

Lovely. The countryside around there is stunning. My old folks live over on the other side of the Cheviots near Kelso. Could do with being there now - its sweltering here in the (almost) peak of Zambia's hot and dry season.

Thanks and yes, it's very beautiful. I was disappointed to not have had the planned time as I wanted to do the coast before heading off across the Pennines but we had the opportunity to go to Granada in October with some friends and as annual leave isn't endless this had to give. Next year though....

We've had a couple of great summers in the UK so I don't feel as jealous of your heat as I might have done.

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------
"No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen." - Minor White

yyr's gear list:yyr's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Sony a7R II Leica CL
yyr

There's a pedestrian underpass from one side of the road to the other and it was at the bottom of the steps down to it that I took these.

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------
"No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen." - Minor White

yyr

alfredo_tomato wrote:

I hope it creeps you out.

Thank you?

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------

111jackny44
111jackny44 Senior Member • Posts: 2,910

Two wonderful photos. I like the first, it has the feel of an old English painting.

-- hide signature --

"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I'm going to take tomorrow." -- Imogen Cunningham
https://jack-riordan.pixels.com
On Instagram @: jackieboy3521

111jackny44's gear list:111jackny44's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +1 more
yyr
Re: *** PART2: This Week Through Your Eyes 2019.09.21 ***

Proof, I guess, that the earth is round Great fun.

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------

yyr

Excellent, thank you. Everyone likes the second so I was beginning to worry about that first one.....

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------

yyr
Re: Tele Landscape - Hollywood FL

The second of these really works well. It has good structure and lines in the composition and nice colours. Where did you take these from?

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------

yyr
Re: Bendigo Rosalind Park bokeh

Shallow DoF indeed!

-- hide signature --

Yaelle
--------

111jackny44
111jackny44 Senior Member • Posts: 2,910
As Summer wanes!

Grabbing any chance for a beach day.

-- hide signature --

"Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I'm going to take tomorrow." -- Imogen Cunningham
https://jack-riordan.pixels.com
On Instagram @: jackieboy3521

111jackny44's gear list:111jackny44's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8 +1 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum MMy threads